Rapper Foolio killed in Tampa shooting

alurmo

alurmo

Mulatta magnet
Police were called to a hotel in uptown Tampa a few hours before sunrise, having received reports of a shooting at the address. Upon arriving at the scene, they found two vehicles that had been shot at in the parking lot.

One person, now identified as foolio(jones), was pronounced dead, according to the Tampa Police Department. Three additional victims are in stable condition and being treated at the hospital.

R.I.P
i feel sorry for his family and i hope theyre doing well

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: User28823, iam good boy, urukhaiascension and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, spdxer, User28823 and 5 others
Police were called to a hotel in uptown Tampa a few hours before sunrise, having received reports of a shooting at the address. Upon arriving at the scene, they found two vehicles that had been shot at in the parking lot.

One person, now identified as foolio(jones), was pronounced dead, according to the Tampa Police Department. Three additional victims are in stable condition and being treated at the hospital.

R.I.P
Somebody pour me a drink somebody bum me a smoke I’m boutta get me a buzz I’m boutta be on a roll

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
Is Foollio suppose to sound the same as the other rapper Coolio? strangely both are dead now

• Hmm...
rest in peace

gangsta paradise is a really great song , it motivates me in gym

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, N1666 and alurmo
Is Foollio suppose to sound the same as the other rapper Coolio? strangely both are dead now
i dont know actually plus foolio died on his bday
looks like this shit was planned

i dont know actually plus foolio died on his bday
looks like this shit was planned
"happy birthday nigga" -shoots him 12 times-

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OldRooster and alurmo
Dam foolio actually died i remember him from last year

Dam foolio actually died i remember him from last year
frl
he was on the news for dissing dead opps
but looks like they chaught him up now

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
frl
he was on the news for dissing dead opps
but looks like they chaught him up now
didn't they only do it in response to his opps dissing his homies first?

• +1
yeah there was a whole ass beef in jacksonville but i guess the one who started this shit survives
apperantly he dissed a nigga for dying on his birthday, so obviously they decided to also target him on his birthday for revenge. Kinda funny tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA, alurmo and jinnu
The irony is Foolio died on his birthday which was the 23rd of June and the dead guy he dissed in the song also died on their birthday which fell on the 23rd of some month.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and alurmo

• JFL
sad day for america, another rocket scientist lost.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel, OldRooster, Smilodon and 3 others

R.I.P
Deserved

Kay One is the first dead german rapper

• JFL
Becky are simping over his killer because he looks hot :feelswah:

o man so sad im sure he was just on the way to church or feed the homeless and i heard the shooter was gud boi jus about to turn his life around