[RARE] Looksmax AMA session

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
All questions welcomed. Won't respond to trolls. Not talking about sourcing illegal substances. Not answering stuff that I've already posted about

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, cyprian_tomaszewski, murdah and 2 others
This account, its posts, and all related content are purely the product of satire and should be understood as works of fiction. The character portrayed, their opinions, behaviors, and any actions represented are in no way intended to be taken as authentic, genuine, or as a reflection of reality.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 51465, IAMNOTANINCEL and 10 others
All questions welcomed. Won't respond to trolls. Not talking about sourcing illegal substances. Not answering stuff that I've already posted about
I was sounding with my girlfriend and then the metal rod got caught inside my dick, should I apply minoxidil or tretinoin on my ear lube?

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, 4bhii, futuregigamogger and 4 others
I was sounding with my girlfriend and then the metal rod got caught inside my dick, should I apply minoxidil or tretinoin on my ear lube?
Tret is king. Minoxidil is the ultimate collagen reaper. Collagen is the duracell juice in a duracell battery, once it's gone, it's gone

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 4bhii, blatonslatt, TheReckons and 6 others
Tret is king. Minoxidil is the ultimate collagen reaper. Collagen is the duracell juice in a duracell battery, once it's gone, it's gone
No way to restore it??

Thoughts on Tianeptine

It's like hair. You can recover lost ground but don't help the reaper fuck you up.
I'm 16 and my skin is like as shit as it gets (not like ridden with acne but just very unsmooth). Every guy in my friend group pointed it out and was like "what happened to your skin"

What are some real working hieghtmaxxing methods

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
Thought on ht042 and resveratrol for height growth during puberty?

Thoughts on Tianeptine
tianeptine has been found to be oxidized into reactive metabolites in several rodents and human liver and to produce microvesicular steatosis probably through inhibition of mitochondrial beta-oxidation of fatty acid in mice.

Over

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, lepo2317 and BrahminBoss
Would it be safe to use tretinoin on lips to restore lost collagen

tianeptine has been found to be oxidized into reactive metabolites in several rodents and human liver and to produce microvesicular steatosis probably through inhibition of mitochondrial beta-oxidation of fatty acid in mice.

Over
Tianeptine has opposite effects at different dosages

What are some real working hieghtmaxxing methods
Not a real thing but if I wanted to make a billion $ per year scamming business I'd just sell "heightmaxxing pills or rubbing oils". Someone else will do that or is already.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lost222, rand anon and 5'7 zoomer
I tried it before. It's a full on opioid; stay away. You can seriously overdose on it and become addicted.
What dose did you take

I'm 16 and my skin is like as shit as it gets (not like ridden with acne but just very unsmooth). Every guy in my friend group pointed it out and was like "what happened to your skin"
Acne is normal for like everyone from 15 to 25 ish. Just make sure you're not raping your collagen to damaging your skin with too much sun damage or smoking, or worst of all, steroids.

Acne is normal for like everyone from 15 to 25 ish. Just make sure you're not raping your collagen to damaging your skin with too much sun damage or smoking, or worst of all, steroids.
I'm on aromasin and mk677 (I know it's cope, it's the best I can get rn). They kinda fuck it up too

is retinol good? does it really reduce testosterone? i don't wanna reduce testosterone i still have room to grow I don't want my growthplates growing early...

how do i make my nose smaller without rhino, impossible??

Can you help me with my fucked up teeths?

Thought on ht042 and resveratrol for height growth during puberty?
Cope and height is genetics. I know the South Koreans did some studies on HT042 so they may be worth reading, but I think you need to take "heightmaxxing" as a concept with a giant mountain of salt

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and murdah
Can you help me with my fucked up teeths?
Yeah get invisalign or braces. See an orthodontist or dentist. Don't get your premolars extracted and maybe they can help widen your dental arch and create more space for your teeth and a wider smile; if you really specify that's what you want. Orthodontists will be harder to convince.

I’m on 500mg test E will I become Chad or die trying?

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
thoughts on exercise and on vegan diet?

how do i make my nose smaller without rhino, impossible??
There is probably some risky surgery to do it so no, not impossible. Infact, a rhinoplasty itself can make your nose smaller to some extent. But if you're a dude, there's no problem with a bigger nose unless you've a huge dorsal hump or crookedness or it's just abnormally large. A "larger" nose is typically correlated with astuteness and wisdom. I think you can sort of visualise what I mean.

If you are a girl - then rhino is ok. Alar shaving / alarplasties are common, as well as more work on the nasal tip and cartialige repositioning.

Idk what to ask tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, CarrotMaxxer and Seth Walsh
I’m on 500mg test E will I become Chad or die trying?
Die trying if you're coping with the 500mg test E.

If you figure things out and become your own person and build yourself up, you will do fine

Yeah get invisalign or braces. See an orthodontist or dentist. Don't get your premolars extracted and maybe they can help widen your dental arch and create more space for your teeth and a wider smile; if you really specify that's what you want. Orthodontists will be harder to convince.
wait lemme link my teeth thread.

But yeah soon gonna see an orthodontist.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
is retinol good? does it really reduce testosterone? i don't wanna reduce testosterone i still have room to grow I don't want my growthplates growing early...
Yes it's good. No it doesn't reduce testosterone.

Also, a reduction in Testosterone does nothing to growth plates.

What's the simplest and working way to grow your jaw muscles?

There is probably some risky surgery to do it so no, not impossible. Infact, a rhinoplasty itself can make your nose smaller to some extent. But if you're a dude, there's no problem with a bigger nose unless you've a huge dorsal hump or crookedness or it's just abnormally large. A "larger" nose is typically correlated with astuteness and wisdom. I think you can sort of visualise what I mean.

If you are a girl - then rhino is ok. Alar shaving / alarplasties are common, as well as more work on the nasal tip and cartialige repositioning.
Thank you. am a guy, i wouldn't say my nose is abnormally large but it is still a bit bigger than average i would say. I will dm you a post i made on my nose. i would appreciate it if you could check it out, Thanks.

does having narrow face make you less attractive if you still have good features?
does bonesmashing work and how does injecting test help it?
Does test promote facial forward growth after 18?

What's the simplest and working way to grow your jaw muscles?
The masseters? I guess just exercising them, chewing mastic/falim gum maybe?

I does nothing aesthetic wise. Ruins good faces in my opinion. The sagittal length of the mandible is what matters, along with being lean enough to have a defined gonion and a tight submental (without much fat or sagging skin). That's just straight up what makes a jaw look good.

Not hypertrophied masseters.

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior and Infinite
Thoughts on chewing (incisor vs molar)

No don't use it on your lips, that's a bad idea. You need to keep your lips hydrated.

Infact, overuse of tret elsewhere on your face CAUSES dry lips; not on the same scale as accutane, but it does - they're both VitA derivatives.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lost222, kingpiin, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lost222, Chintuck22, ccwarrior and 1 other person
How much does test change your face during puberty/development?
Does DHT do anything even in development besides growing ur dick?
What's a safe way to roid for facial gains during puberty?

Idk if you know about this but just tryin

does having narrow face make you less attractive if you still have good features?
does bonesmashing work and how does injecting test help it?
Does test promote facial forward growth after 18?
Facial harmony is what matters. You can have a narrower face and still be attractive looking. Making a generalisation, overly narrow or wide faces are not the most conventionally attractive.

is sucking your own dick gay?

Hypothetically speaking what would be needed to fix the narrowness of a narrow face?
Would it be modified OBO, FME for maxilla transverse expansion and MSDO, all that assuming you are truly a narrowfacecel
Yes I know I probably won't get this but just to get a head around what would be needed.

How much does test change your face during puberty/development?
Does DHT do anything even in development besides growing ur dick?
What's a safe way to roid for facial gains during puberty?

Idk if you know about this but just tryin
Roids are a death sentence. Try to keep your Testosterone high, stay active, sleep well, eat well, keep stress low, supplement with zinc and vitD.

"Facial gains", idk anything about that terminology. Your face is the face you're born with. You should focus on your skin, hair and leanness.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and Deleted member 29747
Hypothetically speaking what would be needed to fix the narrowness of a narrow face?
Would it be modified OBO, FME for maxilla transverse expansion and MSDO, all that assuming you are truly a narrowfacecel
Usually a modified lefort 3. I don't think eye orbits would need to be touched in the case of a narrow face.

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
Facial harmony is what matters. You can have a narrower face and still be attractive looking. Making a generalisation, overly narrow or wide faces are not the most conventionally attractive.
What about the bonesmashing and, and injecting test after 18 for more facial bones?

Usually a modified lefort 3. I don't think eye orbits would need to be touched in the case of a narrow face.
Thank you for your reply. Could u please elab how a modifed lefort 3 can help in this case? I thought getting more wideness would be a fix

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh