[RARE] Looksmax AMA session

Are most drugs taken sublingual more effective than oraly? What re the negatives of sublingua?

Tret is king. Minoxidil is the ultimate collagen reaper. Collagen is the duracell juice in a duracell battery, once it's gone, it's gone
I lost my collagen at 18

nofap opinion

Tret is king. Minoxidil is the ultimate collagen reaper. Collagen is the duracell juice in a duracell battery, once it's gone, it's gone
I never seen proof it was that big of factor.
Is there proof of the severity?
I know it proven it somewhat inhibits collagen synthesis (or something). But the severity of it though? Minor, big, medium?

ok so whats actually not cope

How to make your lower third larger without surgery

I never seen proof it was that big of factor.
Is there proof of the severity?
I know it proven it somewhat inhibits collagen synthesis (or something). But the severity of it though? Minor, big, medium?
I always thought it made skin a bit worse just due to a few people I know IRL who use it and anecdotes online. Might not be as severe as I'm making it out to be. I'm not a fan either way.

What is the best way to debloat without damaging your kidneys, and can you do it consistently or only on rare occasions?
  • . Long term, keep your weight really low and exercise a lot, keep your blood sugar very low (hard to do).
To be more precise, imo.
It's not about weight. But ALL about bodyfat percentage.

Be a 10% shredded natty mogger year round. And one will never ever have a bloated face.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
at what point is this lol?
I would say, more than 2 maybe 3 times per week. And/or for more than total 20-30 minutes per week. Above that, I think it enters unhealthy territory.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Seth Walsh
Who should I kill when I go ER

you didnt even know who he was prior to this thread
walter white GIF

I always thought it made skin a bit worse just due to a few people I know IRL who use it and anecdotes online. Might not be as severe as I'm making it out to be. I'm not a fan either way.
I use and used it also on face for getting better beard.
I didn't notice that much collagen loss effect.
But this obviously also anecdotal, and therefore a bit cope.

I do know, some research showed it fucks up collagen synthesis a bit. They haven't researched the severity of it yet, that i know off.
So, it's sure it has some effects on collagen, the level of effect is unknown though. Could be small or big and everything in between.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Staceymaxxing and Seth Walsh
Is there a way to restore lost elastin? Maybe with lasers like with collagen?

How to diy a hexapeptide 38 or piolgitazone solution to increase fat locally

Have been thinking about using a peptide serum as a vehicle and combining it with hexapeptide, thoughts?

We need people to actually figure this shit out, it would be a massive looskmax. I have found some possible formulations for pioglitazone, but they are really complicated.

Is there a way to reduce masseter size w/o botox/surgery? My right side jaw is bigger than my left side and its throwing off my harmony

Does finasteride actually decrease collagen

How to minimize/ prevent MSE asymmetry and how to fix it if it does occur skeletally

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
@Seth Walsh

Is there a way to increase IQ, if so how?

What is your best nootropic stack, and what is the closest stack to replicating the Limitless pill (NZT-48)?

What's the fastest way to make as much money as possible?

Would you be open to doing this again, if so when?

This thread is one of the most informative I have ever seen. A goldmine of information. Thank you for doing this.

You mention GHK-Cu a lot - what exactly does it do for the skin, and does the form (topical or internal) make a difference?

What in your experience is the interplay between diet and skin? Have you ever cut something out only to phase it back in, or vice versa?

For a skull that has a flattened/recessed maxilla and a flat zygoma, but with a normally advanced jaw (as in the lower two thirds of the skull lack forward growth, but overall harmony and placement is acceptable), would some form of movement be the best solution to achieve projection, or is it wisest not to tamper with the skull's existing relative harmony and settle for implants?

And does DHT serve no developmental purpose, or would its elimination threaten bone growth, height, and overall aesthetics?

How to I get a better lateral canthus
9901173B 6C63 4EB8 86C0 C14D9F58C8B4

This thread is one of the most informative I have ever seen. A goldmine of information. Thank you for doing this.

You mention GHK-Cu a lot - what exactly does it do for the skin, and does the form (topical or internal) make a difference?

What in your experience is the interplay between diet and skin? Have you ever cut something out only to phase it back in, or vice versa?

For a skull that has a flattened/recessed maxilla and a flat zygoma, but with a normally advanced jaw (as in the lower two thirds of the skull lack forward growth, but overall harmony and placement is acceptable), would some form of movement be the best solution to achieve projection, or is it wisest not to tamper with the skull's existing relative harmony and settle for implants?

And does DHT serve no developmental purpose, or would its elimination threaten bone growth, height, and overall aesthetics?
I can't edit my question, but I should have asked regarding the specific benefits of GHK-Cu. How does it work differently on things like acne, uneven texture, skin tone variance and redness, etc.?

And what does your diet look like?

Do you think marriage is worth it? Say you're a good looking dude able to have sex when you feel like it, would you say it's stupid to get married in that case, constraining yourself to one women. Or.... what if you were rich: would you say that marriage is worth it then? I'm asking because if you are either good looking or rich you shouldn't have a tough time getting sex from beautiful women.

Taking that into consideration, why get married when you can have access to many different women rather than just one? The main reason I can think of is because of the desire to want a family. Some might also so that unlike all the women the rich or good lucking dude sleep with, the woman that married you truly loves you and isn't using you. In my opinion that's bad reasoning because the overwhelming majority of women in a relationship would leave you if you became useless to them so would I be wrong to say that they don't truly love you but instead love what you provide them with?

I guess what I'm saying here is that the only reason that I can find for wanted to get married when you're a man capable of getting women with ease is for wanting to start a family and if that is the case then in your opinion is marriage worth it or am I missing something more important that makes a marriage/ long term relationship worth it?

Do you think marriage is worth it? Say you're a good looking dude able to have sex when you feel like it, would you say it's stupid to get married in that case, constraining yourself to one women. Or.... what if you were rich: would you say that marriage is worth it then? I'm asking because if you are either good looking or rich you shouldn't have a tough time getting sex from beautiful women.

Taking that into consideration, why get married when you can have access to many different women rather than just one? The main reason I can think of is because of the desire to want a family. Some might also so that unlike all the women the rich or good lucking dude sleep with, the woman that married you truly loves you and isn't using you. In my opinion that's bad reasoning because the overwhelming majority of women in a relationship would leave you if you became useless to them so would I be wrong to say that they don't truly love you but instead love what you provide them with?

I guess what I'm saying here is that the only reason that I can find for wanted to get married when you're a man capable of getting women with ease is for wanting to start a family and if that is the case then in your opinion is marriage worth it or am I missing something more important that makes a marriage/ long term relationship worth it?
Yes it is worth it. But finding who to marry is the most important decision in life. You want to obviously marry a woman who really respects and trusts you, and finds you physically attractive. No two people can live together indefinitely, not even best friends who love fucking about, playing and watching sports and joking, reliving experiences, staying present and talking about chicks they find hot etc.

How could a man and a woman with completely different interests spend the rest of their lives together? The answer is, it's a tradeoff and it's for the kids. A harmonious marriage needs to be worked on constantly, even with a man and woman who are madly in love. It's almost like running a mini non-profit together. It gets less sexy after the initial meeting phase, the 4-6 year courtship, and when the first kid starts getting older.

No 40 year olds are out there slaying, that's just cope. Even dudes who are successful hustlers in their 20-30s who can sleep with any hot woman at the drop of a hat, fail to adapt for their 40s and pretty much fall into eternal lonliness or cope with drink, drugs, (watching) sports, with the few friends that are still single. Marriage is completely worth it, but you don't need to rush into it.

A man marries when he's ready. A woman marries when she finds the right man. And yes, money matters so so much. Finding a nice neighbourhood, finding little things to do, continuing your careers and being flexible, playing with your kid, are all so incredibly exciting when your actually in that situation (I haven't been in that situation yet lmao but I can visualise and experience things abstractly pretty well).

If you're rich and good looking with all the options in the world, just be an animal and fuck as many hot chicks as you can LMAO. That's pretty thrilling and a once in a lifetime type thing. It pretty much puts you at the top of the social hierarchy and everyone will secretly respect you, and you will feel like you're playing out your natural role and succeeding. It's not unethical if consensual. Playing the field successfully as a real "high value man" (i.e., independently wealthy, educated, really charming, good looking, intelligent, direct, masculine) can lead to compulsion - how does someone like that transition to a nice family life? It can be hard but it's instinct to want to have kids, even if you've all the choice.

Also, you'd realise that people who are single later in life (generally) may not be great mothers for your kids, so in a sense it'd be easier to sleep with 1000 women (non-pros), then to actually find an amazing woman with good character who wants to start a family, in this day and age especially - without there being stipulations like infidelity or hidden resent.

So in conclusion, yes marriage is something you should definitely go for. It's not all looks even for guys. A woman with good character can fucking break a man, it's hard for any guy to stop thinking about a woman they fall for. While you can brush off a lousy chick with good cosmetics like it's nothing, especially as you get more experienced. So marriage is pretty much the end goal, like a new life. Everything changes. Carrying the playboy baton into old age is unbelievably sad and just a cope.

• +1
Reactions: GriffithMaxx
I can't edit my question, but I should have asked regarding the specific benefits of GHK-Cu. How does it work differently on things like acne, uneven texture, skin tone variance and redness, etc.?

And what does your diet look like?
I have so so so many posts on GHK-cu on this account and @x30001

I also don't have a set diet but I try to eat enough eggs, meat, fish, good carbs

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and russiancelreturns
What's the fastest way to make as much money as possible?

Would you be open to doing this again, if so when?
  • Massive bank robbery or rob some Swiss private office (feds read my sig)
  • Maybe in a few months or at some random time when I've a bit off free time. But idk maybe not

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, russiancelreturns and chaddyboi66
@Seth Walsh

Is there a way to increase IQ, if so how?

What is your best nootropic stack, and what is the closest stack to replicating the Limitless pill (NZT-48)?
  • Maybe there is yeah. Invest a lot in your own education, stay curious, keep learning through experience, do difficult things, explore the unknown, let your interests lead you, track your progress and reflect, find mentors or work a job where you get compensated for your skills and learn more from others in your surrounding. Network and work collaboratively. Stay curious and keep asking yourself questions, even if they may be inappropriate to voice outwardly.
  • Nothing like NZT. Make sure your dopamine and testosterone are high. That'll keep you sharp and motivated. Methylphenidate is very strong but needs to be used with caution, prescribed by a psychotherapist if you have a legit need for it (i.e., ADHD, Asperger's diagnosis).

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx, |Daddy_Zygos|, russiancelreturns and 1 other person
How to minimize/ prevent MSE asymmetry and how to fix it if it does occur skeletally
I don't know to be honest. Be delicate when turning the MSE screws and ensure your applying as much force to each side of your maxilla when expanding it. I don't know how asymmetry would really occur.

1. whats your thoughts about hardcore surgerymaxxing like implants/osteotomy to create halos?

2. what do u think about Androsterone/11-KDHT as a pheromonemaxxing method?

3. what do you think about office collagenmaxxing ways to anti agemaxx (like RF microneedling rather than derminator 2 at home)

4. may 8% matrixyl 3000 and 2% matrixyl synthe' 6 be a good replacement for GHK-Cu?

5. what about antioxidants in skincare routine? Youve only talked about vit C but its hard to formulate + induce breakouts on my skin

Good age to start finasteride?
Whenever you see that you're DEFINITELY losing your hair. Also look at if your Dad of Mother's Dad is bald. Start then. Age doesn't matter but at least be 18. But if you're already like nw2 at 17, then you should probably start and plan for a HT in a few years or ASAP when you have the financing.

Is there a way to reduce masseter size w/o botox/surgery? My right side jaw is bigger than my left side and its throwing off my harmony
I think botox is a way of doing that. Never heard of any surgery. What do they do to the muscles?

We need people to actually figure this shit out, it would be a massive looskmax. I have found some possible formulations for pioglitazone, but they are really complicated.
pioglitazone; for what? Isn't that some sort of diabetes medication?

Have been thinking about using a peptide serum as a vehicle and combining it with hexapeptide, thoughts?
Sounds like a bad idea sorry