[RARE] Looksmax AMA session

Hi, could you tell me what hardskinmaxxing should I do to get rid of mild acne scars and have very good skin comlexion?

Is getting subcission done first with filler beneath the skin (HA) put and then laser CO2 ablative done good idea? OR there are better methods on market to make my skin better?

• Massive bank robbery or rob some Swiss private office (feds read my sig)
  • Maybe in a few months or at some random time when I've a bit off free time. But idk maybe not
Hypothetically speaking and only in the popular online MMO-RPG video game known as "Grand Theft Auto Online" of course, what's the best legal way to go about making a lot of money as fast as possible?

Like careers, money methods, etc.

• Maybe there is yeah. Invest a lot in your own education, stay curious, keep learning through experience, do difficult things, explore the unknown, let your interests lead you, track your progress and reflect, find mentors or work a job where you get compensated for your skills and learn more from others in your surrounding. Network and work collaboratively. Stay curious and keep asking yourself questions, even if they may be inappropriate to voice outwardly.
Decent advice; I've already implemented some of these methods myself tbh.

However, I was thinking something more hardcore along the lines of smart-drugmaxxing etc.

• Nothing like NZT. Make sure your dopamine and testosterone are high. That'll keep you sharp and motivated. Methylphenidate is very strong but needs to be used with caution, prescribed by a psychotherapist if you have a legit need for it (i.e., ADHD, Asperger's diagnosis).
What stacks would you recommend?

Ex: Amph + Test + CoQ10 + Gingho Biloba + Metformin etc.
[This^ isn't an actual stack btw I'm just throwing in random shit and don't advocate anyone try it]

Thanks.

1. whats your thoughts about hardcore surgerymaxxing like implants/osteotomy to create halos?

2. what do u think about Androsterone/11-KDHT as a pheromonemaxxing method?

3. what do you think about office collagenmaxxing ways to anti agemaxx (like RF microneedling rather than derminator 2 at home)

4. may 8% matrixyl 3000 and 2% matrixyl synthe' 6 be a good replacement for GHK-Cu?

5. what about antioxidants in skincare routine? Youve only talked about vit C but its hard to formulate + induce breakouts on my skin
  • Hardcore surgery never halos anyone. Surgeries should be done to remove failos.
  • Never heard about it. Just try and win in life and keep your T high and you should give off pheromones in the process.
  • Yeah they're good options, I've heard good reviews for CO2 Lasers and Fractional Laser Therapy, as well as clinic microneedling for improved skin and collagen production. The professionals know what they're doing.
  • I like GHK-cu too much I tried matryxl before, it's okay, but I wouldn't use it again. It doesn't compare.
  • Yeah VitC megadosing is actually insane for skinmaxxing. I tried it maybe a year and a half ago. I can't sustain taking 30 VitC pills a day though. Do what you feel is best for you. Try stuff and find out

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Hi, could you tell me what hardskinmaxxing should I do to get rid of mild acne scars and have very good skin comlexion?

Is getting subcission done first with filler beneath the skin (HA) put and then laser CO2 ablative done good idea? OR there are better methods on market to make my skin better?
  • Microneedling, RetinA and GHKcu, and SPF
  • Not sure to be honest

• Microneedling, RetinA and GHKcu, and SPF
  • Not sure to be honest
Do not you recommed laser treatment? Do you recommed start using tretinoin or should I start form using retinol first?

Hypothetically speaking and only in the popular online MMO-RPG video game known as "Grand Theft Auto Online" of course, what's the best legal way to go about making a lot of money as fast as possible?

In Grand Theft Auto online, the most stable way is to go to a country (location on the GTA map) where the income tax is extremely low, and work a job for a private company with a low number of employees and find yourself a role where you can perform and indispensible skill. I.e., systems engineering, data analyst, that pertains to the company's day to day operations, then learn the ins and outs so well so that your job is secure. Demand a big salary increase after you demonstrated how crucial your role is and as new understudies get employed. Work for your bonus, save your money and decide what to do after those few years. (You'll have six figures saved)

There's no get rich quick scheme they're all scams or involve risk where there's not even a high guarantee you'll be compensated properly for your time and effort invesment/commitment.

• Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Do not you recommed laser treatment? Do you recommed start using tretinoin or should I start form using retinol first?
Use tretinoin. Do the lasers if you need it

However, I was thinking something more hardcore along the lines of smart-drugmaxxing etc.
Well if you want to feel hyopmanic and uncomfortable but just be more productive then use psychostims. But you need to make sure you make the money in the end, however you plan on doing that. You need plans, systems, execution etc. Smart drugs may aid your endeavours, but making immense amounts of money takes an insane level of sacrifice, ingenuity and hardwork. The most stable option is to get a solid career and save save save.

• +1

What stacks would you recommend?

Ex: Amph + Test + CoQ10 + Gingho Biloba + Metformin etc.
[This^ isn't an actual stack btw I'm just throwing in random shit and don't advocate anyone try it]

Thanks.
Just ritalin lol. Or nothing

• +1
In Grand Theft Auto online, the most stable way is to go to a country (location on the GTA map) where the income tax is extremely low, and work a job for a private company with a low number of employees and find yourself a role where you can perform and indispensible skill. I.e., systems engineering, data analyst, that pertains to the company's day to day operations, then learn the ins and outs so well so that your job is secure. Demand a big salary increase after you demonstrated how crucial your role is and as new understudies get employed. Work for your bonus, save your money and decide what to do after those few years. (You'll have six figures saved)

There's no get rich quick scheme they're all scams or involve risk where there's not even a high guarantee you'll be compensated properly for your time and effort invesment/commitment.
Jfl probably the most legit thing moneymaxxing advice on the forum and it's not even in Moneymaking and Success section.

Well if you want to feel hyopmanic and uncomfortable but just be more productive then use psychostims. But you need to make sure you make the money in the end, however you plan on doing that. You need plans, systems, execution etc. Smart drugs may aid your endeavours, but making immense amounts of money takes an insane level of sacrifice, ingenuity and hardwork. The most stable option is to get a solid career and save save save.
Just ritalin lol. Or nothing
Stims like amph are definitely my first go-to when it comes to cognitive enhancement in GTA tbh. I've also been looking into newer methods involving pharma grade peptides [I won't mention them and don't advocate anyone try anything] or bdnf/ngf to get a potential edge, but they still remain largely unproven and really just exist in the realm of theory at the moment.

What's the best current method to go about implementing gene therapy?

What would be the best DIY method?

[Ex: Getting legit stroma surgery vs some cheap Chinese diy home laser or Elbastardo's guide for eye colourmaxxing]

What hardmaxx type biohacking methods would you implement on yourself if you had the chance to go back?

Also, can I ask you another question in a private DM? It's a bit personal but won't take up too much of your time.

Again, thanks.

• Love it
Reactions: Seth Walsh
retin a, spf, ghk cu
so tretinoin put which brand
sunscreen, which brand
ghk cu heard its expensive

also which account to I go through for looksmaxing @Seth Walsh or @x30001

Jfl probably the most legit thing moneymaxxing advice on the forum and it's not even in Moneymaking and Success section.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:Appreciate it :love:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and chaddyboi66
  • Love it
sunscreen, which brand

also which account to I go through for looksmaxing @Seth Walsh or @x30001
You can ready any of my posts there. I can't talk about sourcing

• Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|

Stims like amph are definitely my first go-to when it comes to cognitive enhancement in GTA tbh. I've also been looking into newer methods involving pharma grade peptides [I won't mention them and don't advocate anyone try anything] or bdnf/ngf to get a potential edge, but they still remain largely unproven and really just exist in the realm of theory at the moment.

What's the best current method to go about implementing gene therapy?

What would be the best DIY method?

[Ex: Getting legit stroma surgery vs some cheap Chinese diy home laser or Elbastardo's guide for eye colourmaxxing]

What hardmaxx type biohacking methods would you implement on yourself if you had the chance to go back?

Also, can I ask you another question in a private DM? It's a bit personal but won't take up too much of your time.

Again, thanks.
I wouldn't have done any hard maxxing stuff on myself and don't really know too much about the intrinsics of gene editing or CRISPR

• +1
You can ready any of my posts there. I can't talk about sourcing
okay
sunscreen, which brand

• +1
Reactions: med
Also I'll just randomly drop a blackpill that's never ever been talked about ever, just because I kinda feel like it.

Privatepropertypill

In 2024 there's an active disincentive for new young owners of private property and I'll explain exactly why. You can probably see this reflected in the prices of houses being like 20-30x what they were in the 1970s-80s, and the rental market becoming larger.

Well; private property can mean 2 things. Your own kids, and the physical property you own.

Some time ago, men actually started controlling women's wombs in a sense. For example if I was rich in 1900, and I wanted to give a castle to each of my kids, I'd want to make sure that they were actually my kids and not someone else's, so I'd start controlling my wife and make sure she wouldn't sleep with someone else because I'd want my wealth and genes directed into my own offspring line. So private property is actually to "blame" for the monogamous state, not so much religion. And you'll learn that still exists in this day and age.

Your chance to reproduce isn't entirely determined or better put swayed by your looks even though it is to a heavy extent, but private property is a heavy heavy amplifier. Just like a lot of teens say "height is a face multiplier". So this is just a fresh insight.

It's no coincidence that buying property is so difficult. It's very deliberate. But it's all part of eugenics. You can argue that homeless people are still having kids, and people in third world countries are too, but they don't actually affect future generations sadly, since they don't influence the current - so controlling the processes of their embryology isn't incentivised by the ruling class. Destruction of the middle class is incentivised, and the middle class are sentient enough to make choices such as, "should I draw a line under this and not bestow my suffering onto the kids?". So that is heavily influenced by IQ, economics and biology, which are all apart of genes; which is fascinating. Religion is put in a bad light by the mainstream too, but I thought it might be meaningful to highlight that private property is the primary reason for monogamy, not religion.

@longmidfaceCEO @chadison @CarrotMaxxer @appealmaxed @rand anon @mathis @acceptitsover @TeencelStockBroker @russiancelreturns @finn899 @Fiqh @|Daddy_Zygos| @Kiril Velev @JCaesar @socialcel @SeriousAscension @Feliezzx @Infinite @Spergi @CoRe3 @cyprian_tomaszewski @dalepilled @HTN_Mentalcel @´´´´´´´´ @5.5psl @BrahminBoss @zyzzbrah1234 @Luh?nn? @Subhuman232
jfl am I the only one who didn't got the notification

• +1
Reactions: med
I think botox is a way of doing that. Never heard of any surgery. What do they do to the muscles?
Masseter reduction surgery removes part of the muscle but its prolly not a realistic option. But do u think bonesmashing or gua sha or anything else i can do on my own will help at least a little bit?

1. If you are above 25 and genetically unable to grow a beard can minox with microneedling still give substainable long term results? Im not about short term results or camouflaging.

2. If you are above 25 and have a cutecel recessed femboy face how would you masculinize it? Open for surgery recommendations. Also do you think under such circumstances would this be a good option to androgyn-maxx instead of masculinize the face to make the best out of this situation?

what would u rate me based on my pfp?

I have so so so many posts on GHK-cu on this account and @x30001

I also don't have a set diet but I try to eat enough eggs, meat, fish, good carbs
I see from the posts that GHK-Cu is expensive, but given the protection it provides against long-term skin aging it definitely appears to be worth it.
But will it reduce and prevent acne as well? And is it better injected, or topical? How frequently should it be used?

1. If you are above 25 and genetically unable to grow a beard can minox with microneedling still give substainable long term results? Im not about short term results or camouflaging.

2. If you are above 25 and have a cutecel recessed femboy face how would you masculinize it? Open for surgery recommendations. Also do you think under such circumstances would this be a good option to androgyn-maxx instead of masculinize the face to make the best out of this situation?
How tall are you? If you're lean enough and beautiful enough there is always the option of Griffithmaxxing

How tall are you? If you're lean enough and beautiful enough there is always the option of Griffithmaxxing
I'm 5'11 but will consider LL to get at 6'1. I Dm'ed u if you don't mind to take a look I would be very grateful

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and redmaxx
what about this shit

Berberine
Pterostilbene
PQQ energy (Pyrroloquinoline Quinone, ALCAR, methylB12, CoQ10)
Fisetin
Coleus Forskholli

you were using these in 2019

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Is administration of IGF1 LR3 via injection into mandible a viable alternative to IMDO or lower jaw surgery?

What can I expect from it?

• JFL
Reactions: s4raw
Tret is king. Minoxidil is the ultimate collagen reaper. Collagen is the duracell juice in a duracell battery, once it's gone, it's gone
wow, one question in and already a bunch of retarded incel pseudoscience

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
any facial exercises that are worth doing?

I'm 5'11 but will consider LL to get at 6'1. I Dm'ed u if you don't mind to take a look I would be very grateful
lol this is why we need a "facepalm" reaction asap @Master @Master's DAD 🤦‍♂️

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 51465