Rate 18 year old (just got kicked out lol)

D

Deleted member 8908

idk bro i just want rep
Living in temporary accomodation
Cheeky innit
554C6222 3FD1 4000 9EBB 9F1CA456A561

Still gym maxing and shit tho 💯

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Mirin bro. why did u got kicked out? also you eat calorie surplus or maintain?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8908
Mirin bro. why did u got kicked out? also you eat calorie surplus or maintain?
Got in an argument with my dad and i chucked a plate on the floor and elbowed 2 glass panel things on a door frame in the kitchen. I deserve to get kicked out basically lol.
Calorie surplus. Ironically been eating MORE after getting kicked out since i got a lot of free food from charity things lol

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Mirin positive attitude during shit time

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fjor2096, .👽. and Deleted member 8908
Mirin positive attitude during shit time
Ive been surprisingly optimistic all things considered lol. I have been given a lot of support by friends and the government
Id be dead in the US lmfao

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Eezz
Ive been surprisingly optimistic all things considered lol. I have been given a lot of support by friends and the government
Id be dead in the US lmfao
Optimism is very good tbh. Negativity only makes things worse and its never as bad as it seems.
What program are you running?

Optimism is very good tbh. Negativity only makes things worse and its never as bad as it seems.
What program are you running?
Push + Squats
Pull + Deadlifts
Rest
Repeat

Also doing Necluis Overload training which is where you train one muscle group for a full month everyday.
Atm im training chest everyday by mostly doing pushups (using chairs to get a wider stretch across the chest and elevating my legs higher than my head) or bench press (dumbbells exclusively) if im in the gym and I have time. Id prefer to isolate with cable flies (dumbbell flies arent as good) but one side of the cable machine is broken in our gym.
Thank god i bought my membership before getting kicked out. Talking to social work about benefits on monday and im looking for a job right now 💯

• +1
Reactions: Eezz
Push + Squats
Pull + Deadlifts
Rest
Repeat

Also doing Necluis Overload training which is where you train one muscle group for a full month everyday.
Atm im training chest everyday by mostly doing pushups (using chairs to get a wider stretch across the chest and elevating my legs higher than my head) or bench press (dumbbells exclusively) if im in the gym and I have time. Id prefer to isolate with cable flies (dumbbell flies arent as good) but one side of the cable machine is broken in our gym.
Thank god i bought my membership before getting kicked out. Talking to social work about benefits on monday and im looking for a job right now 💯
Man is this nucleis overload shit legit ? I was running PPL, but now switched to an upperbody strengh lower body strenght then Chest arms hypertrophy and back shoulders hypertrophy and legs hypertrophy

Man is this nucleis overload shit legit ? I was running PPL, but now switched to an upperbody strengh lower body strenght then Chest arms hypertrophy and back shoulders hypertrophy and legs hypertrophy
Ye theres science and shit backing it up