Rate 18M + Should I wear these coloured contacts??

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

the rich get ozempic, the poor get body positivity
Contributor

Do the contacts make me look gay? That's the reason i don't wear them in public rn

Can anyone tell me why no chicks reacted to my story (4th pic), like what's wrong with the pic?

Rate + Advice would be greatly appreciated also.

(i'm wearing underwear in the third pic btw)

Coloured contacts are Solotica Natural Colours Ice (grey)

Thanks

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Lygodactylus and Anchor_Ship
you have the nose fucked same way as me, start mewing if you don't, if you do then make sure you do it correctly. Might fix it slightly if you didn't finish puberty.

first or/and second pic mogs all the others, the worst one is the last one.
2 different eye colors is weird, it's halo but not in a good way.

"Can anyone tell me why no chicks reacted to my story (4th pic), like what's wrong with the pic"
gay angle with gay filter

start taking pics straight or from a slight angle

also you seem to have triangle head so longer hairstyle would fit better? add a side profile pic

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE and pneumocystosis
you have the nose fucked same way as me, start mewing if you don't, if you do then make sure you do it correctly. Might fix it slightly if you didn't finish puberty.

"Can anyone tell me why no chicks reacted to my story (4th pic), like what's wrong with the pic"

also you seem to have triangle head so longer hairstyle would fit better? add a side profile pic
His nose is fine
Op don’t listen to this idiot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, |Daddy_Zygos|, Banderacell and 3 others
You look like Ellen Paige
Pretty boy

dye your hair darker tbh nice contrast potential ngl

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, pneumocystosis and lizardposting
His nose is fine
Op don’t listen to this idiot
I can't open it on full because the embed fucks or something, but yeah it's okay but since I can't see the pic properly I though it's slightly tilted. So don't listen to me probably

it's really chads.org ngl

your contacts look fake though, you already have pretty light eyes, you could try hazel or even lighter brown if that's possible

thanks for answering man,
i'll take ur advice on taking pics from now on. I used to like taking them from above because 1) better lighting 2) better jaw prominence (pic 1) 3) hooded eyes fraud (pic 4)

I added a side profile pic, but my skin is clearer now (pic was taken 6 months ago). i'm not norwooding either, unlike what it seems on the pic.

I've tried longer hair before but it looked like shit (i have straight thick hair).

Thanks again :)

• +1
Reactions: lizardposting
  • +1
Reactions: Lars
thanks for answering man,
i'll take ur advice on taking pics from now on. I used to like taking them from above because 1) better lighting 2) better jaw prominence (pic 1) 3) hooded eyes fraud (pic 4)

I added a side profile pic, but my skin is clearer now (pic was taken 6 months ago). i'm not norwooding either, unlike what it seems on the pic.

I've tried longer hair before but it looked like shit (i have straight thick hair).

Thanks again :)
then I understand, I have a friend who has straight thick hair and longer hairstyles are just not possible for him.

You look good, you can improve your looks but in my opinion you can do it for fun instead of to get out of subhuman phase.
I wish you the best, if some curry pajeets will try to say you look bad then ignore them :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
your contacts look fake though, you already have pretty light eyes, you could try hazel or even lighter brown if that's possible
you're right, even though its gonna hurt to spend another 80 eur on 2 cuts of plastic

• So Sad
Reactions: bogii
Girls can tell that you wear contacts tho. I agree it makes your eyes shine a lil bit more but that's because you have eyebrows to support them

Girls can tell that you wear contacts tho. I agree it makes your eyes shine a lil bit more but that's because you have eyebrows to support them

sorry, eyelashes*

you got solotica ones? or why so expensive
yeah, solotica annual ones... They're actually on sale for 40 eur rn so it's time to buy some light brown ones

• +1
  • Hmm...
still prettyboy halo
true.

Do the contacts make me look gay? That's the reason i don't wear them in public rn

Can anyone tell me why no chicks reacted to my story (4th pic), like what's wrong with the pic?

Rate + Advice would be greatly appreciated also.

(i'm wearing underwear in the third pic btw)

Coloured contacts are Solotica Natural Colours Ice (grey)

Thanks

ok heres my advice;
since u have light brown eyes u can get away with a lot of contacts. i would recommend light greenish to fit with your freckles. next, wear some clear pink lipstick (u wanna place some more emphasis on your lips since their really nice and u could get a nice halo from this)
get a haircut with a LITTLE more density but the one you have rightnow is a little thin looking.
i dont know why foids didnt react to the 4th story but it doesnt really matter tbh, u should have no problem with girls your age.

overall i would rate you 5psl, but 8-9/10 SMV for foids your age.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 14160
true.

ok heres my advice;
since u have light brown eyes u can get away with a lot of contacts. i would recommend light greenish to fit with your freckles. next, wear some clear pink lipstick (u wanna place some more emphasis on your lips since their really nice and u could get a nice halo from this)
get a haircut with a LITTLE more density but the one you have rightnow is a little thin looking.
i dont know why foids didnt react to the 4th story but it doesnt really matter tbh, u should have no problem with girls your age.

overall i would rate you 5psl, but 8-9/10 SMV for foids your age.
thanks man, i never thought of lipstick but pink lips are indeed quite attractive. Defo will look into it.

Dude, how did it look? Got a shot?

I didn't finish my sentence last time accidentally so I'm going through the @pnuemo rabbit hole

I was wrong about my evaluation with you, although I have a skincare routine it's far from knowledgeable or enough so reading that seemed like a slap in the face but it's something I've learned as a part time mentalcel. :feelsautistic: