Attachments

• 60337ED2-A507-4E7C-B5BA-F9A22346E5B8.jpeg
    60337ED2-A507-4E7C-B5BA-F9A22346E5B8.jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, alriodai, Gengar and 7 others
HTN with bad phenotype.

Bleach skin and you will ascend. Pheno is bringing you down a lot rn. I would also get dreads or something. And gymcel more. Hop on roids if you have to but I you prolly have good muscle building genetics.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Hygienecel, Deleted member 15827, alriodai and 6 others
HTN with bad phenotype.

Bleach skin and you will ascend. Pheno is bringing you down a lot rn. I would also get dreads or something. And gymcel more. Hop on roids if you have to but I you prolly have good muscle building genetics.
Yeahh skin is bringing me down a lot. I defo have a good pheno, just not the skin to match it. Imma moneymaxx for the time being and hop on gluthathione,MSM, Nac and vit C. Will see how that goes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and to be human
Yeahh skin is bringing me down a lot. I defo have a good pheno, just not the skin to match it. Imma moneymaxx for the time being and hop on gluthathione,MSM, Nac and vit C. Will see how that goes
There are lighter skin blacks with your features who can have decent appeal. Basically, to ascend as a black guy, you need to try to pass yourself off as mixed race i.e. mulatto. But IDK. You should ask other black users on here who can give better advice.

Your ratios and everything seem solid to me. For your phenotype, you are above average.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 6423
There are lighter skin blacks with your features who can have decent appeal. Basically, to ascend as a black guy, you need to try to pass yourself off as mixed race i.e. mulatto. But IDK. You should ask other black users on here who can give better advice.

Your ratios and everything seem solid to me. For your phenotype, you are above average.
Thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: to be human and Pakicel
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and to be human

imo just look low trust and dont be skinny and youre set as a black guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Serious? It depends dude. Some black phenos are better than others.

• +1
of course yes but honestly imo low trust supercedes everything unless you are extremely gaunt like a somali

I’m 6’3 21 inch bidelt. I look almost unapproachable bro.
Low trust accomplished

of course yes but honestly imo low trust supercedes everything unless you are extremely gaunt like a somali
its hard to rate blacks tbh

• +1
HTN with bad phenotype.

jfl @ advising him to michael jackson maxx. he looks pretty african to me bleaching skin and larping as mulatto is retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
I’m 6’3 21 inch bidelt. I look almost unapproachable bro.
Low trust accomplished
I can see you having potential for tyronelite appeal. Size is a big halo if you face is average.

its hard to rate blacks tbh
yeah i dont see the point in it tbh, psl is exclusively eurocentric

Imo black smv is largely decided by their bodies not their faces. Looking young with a big body is everything

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
Yes absolutely true.
48173B13 5152 4E50 8780 8DE28C43581E
4495049A EEAE 4907 BC82 AFDCBA86B99C

Same pheno with this guy. Be it face shape, height, eye area, jaw and I mog him a little in width. His skin is just lighter than mine and he has a better smile. This is my end goal.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and to be human
jfl @ advising him to michael jackson maxx. he looks pretty african to me bleaching skin and larping as mulatto is retarded
How can OP ascend then? He needs to get rid of the african look. He needs something closer to this:

If he wants to appealing to women.

I can see you having potential for tyronelite appeal. Size is a big halo if you face is average.
Yep I know. Already know all my failos but need money to fix them. It’s hella hard to get money in Senegal

yeah i dont see the point in it tbh, psl is exclusively eurocentric

Imo black smv is largely decided by their bodies not their faces. Looking young with a big body is everything
Clear light skin, beard, gymaxxed body even roided and height. Need a HTN face tho to be chad

How can OP ascend then? He needs to get rid of the african look. He needs something closer to this:

View attachment 1857917

If he wants to appealing to women.
Bro I’m still in africa. I would look ridiculous walking around here looking like that. But I’ll take skin over mine anyday

• +1
Reactions: to be human
This is what I mean. I think you can get close to this by focusing on skin, hair, jewellery, fashion etc.
Yeah for sure. That’ll need a lot of money tho

Bro I’m still in africa. I would look ridiculous walking around here looking like that. But I’ll take skin over mine anyday
I am assuming women over there prefer money/status over looks unless you have some massive failo.

"HTN"

Sorry but not with a flat recessed head like that

Africancel

Stylemaxxed MTN at best. If anything they looked better with the extra weight as the lean look only brings more attention to their underdeveloped structure though it's still basically a choose your poison of famine survivor vs. healthy but round headed

Style choices were better in the 2021 pic as well, fashion sense is tacky in the 2022 and could only be pulled off by someone with a more dom facial apperance.

Overall a slight descension though PSL sorta still floats around a true 4. Nothing noticeably ugly but nothing noteworthy either. Can't really fix forward growth on one's upper third either but if I wanted to give some advice a bit of eye brow maxxing might give you a small boost as they look very faint atm

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Racky
Lefort 3 Trimax LL and Eppley Jaw implant to ascend

HTN with bad phenotype.

You were supposed to be the BBC Piller

I am assuming women over there prefer money/status over looks unless you have some massive failo.
Yeah they do. The tyrone simping only exists on insta. Irl the one who get girls are 35yo moneymaxxed or normie son of rich guy. Chadlite only get pussy in the club scene

You were supposed to be the BBC Piller
Nah. BBC game is legit but it's only gonna get you chubby low class beckies who fetishize you. Good for ONS but they will never take you seriously for LTRs.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Oberyn and owlofathena
Lefort 3 Trimax LL and Eppley Jaw implant to ascend
Lefort what?? LL?? Nigga I’m 6’3 do you want me to bang my head on the sky every time I get up??
I have very high set cheekbones so my face looks like it’s all jaw despite my pretty short ramus

Lefort what?? LL?? Nigga I’m 6’3 do you want me to bang my head on the sky every time I get up??
I have very high set cheekbones so my face looks like it’s all jaw despite my pretty short ramus
Nah. He is just trolling.

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Get reverse Lefort 3

HTN with bad phenotype.

Dude Wtf do you expect him to do😭😭😭He’s African black you want him to bleach to different races or something

Nah. BBC game is legit but it's only gonna get you chubby low class beckies who fetishize you. Good for ONS but they will never take you seriously for LTRs.
I heard bulge game works pretty well in the us. I have a 6,5´´*5´´ dick bit it’s pretty average here so no

I heard bulge game works pretty well in the us. I have a 6,5´´*5´´ dick bit it’s pretty average here so no
Look up dickmaxxing then. You are average but too small for a black guy of your height. Try to get to 8 x 6.

Grow hair out bro I think that would help

Dude Wtf do you expect him to do😭😭😭He’s African black you want him to bleach to different races or something
I’m not gonna bleach anyway. Glutha+msm+nac+vit c seems promising but I’ll probably not gonna afford it in the next 2-3y

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
I never told him to change his race. Rather try to get his phenotype to look closer to a more desirable black on. He isn't ugly but he looks to african for appeal to western foids. But IDK. Maybe it is not as much of a failo where he lives.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
I’m not gonna bleach anyway. Glutha+msm+nac+vit c seems promising but I’ll probably not gonna afford it in the next 2-3y
How bad are wages in Senegal? If affording supplements is difficult for you then your main priority should be moneymaxxing.

Look up dickmaxxing then. You are average but too small for a black guy of your height. Try to get to 8 x 6.
Pumping and a stretcher will do the job I think. Bro I probably have the most well rounded ascension plan ever😂

I never told him to change his race. Rather try to get his phenotype to look closer to a more desirable black on. He isn't ugly but he looks to african for appeal to western foids. But IDK. Maybe it is not as much of a failo where he lives.
It’s not that much of a failo but just hold me back to reach mainstream appeal. Light skin is preferable here but vleaching is waay too risky

It’s not that much of a failo but just hold me back to reach mainstream appeal. Light skin is preferable here but vleaching is waay too risky
I would dedicate all my time to get a solid source of income like at least 2000 USD per month. That should enable you to afford supplements, roids and other things necessary to looksmax and put aside money for surgeries.

How bad are wages in Senegal? If affording supplements is difficult for you then your main priority should be moneymaxxing.
The average salary is around 140 to 250$.
After I finish my degree imma earn around 500$ if I have sone luck. Truly wretched country to live in

I would dedicate all my time to get a solid source of income like at least 2000 USD per month. That should enable you to afford supplements, roids and other things necessary to looksmax and put aside money for surgeries.
2000$? That’s senior executive level salary you are talking about here😂. Gonna take me at least 10 years to reach it . It’s gonna be too lqte by then

2000$? That’s senior executive level salary you are talking about here😂. Gonna take me at least 10 years to reach it . It’s gonna be too lqte by then
What about remote jobs? If you can earn in foreign currency, you are set.

What about remote jobs? If you can earn in foreign currency, you are set.
Yeah that’s what I’m trying to do. But I don’t even have a laptop so it’s pretty difficult. I’ll look for a simple job here or internship. By the end of the year I’ll get an online one

Infras and upper maxilla in general seem recessed as pointed out by @WanderingBurro . I'd agree with MTN.
Your hair is not helping you. Sub-optimal hairline
You have three options :
  1. Take the Baye Fall pill
  2. Get twists/coils
  3. Get a proper haircut with fade + waves @tyronelite
I have a feeling the third option would work well with you plus your momma is more likely to approve.

it might be an incorrect diagnosis because of picture quality but the corners of your hairline seem to be thinning a bit.

You might want to microneedle+minox or rosemary oil the corners of your hairline, if that definitely is the case. And as said earlier get better haircuts.

Could be you being dark skin but your eyebrows seem thin, refer to this :
You could dye them too

Could be the lighting in that pic, but your submental seem to lack tightness.

Refer to this :
Keep proper posture including proper tongue posture("mew") while engaging your stylohyoid as often as possible, preferably 24/7 except when sleeping.
You could also consider lipo-reducing agents :

@fogdart thoughts?

Yes absolutely true.
View attachment 1857915View attachment 1857916
Same pheno with this guy. Be it face shape, height, eye area, jaw and I mog him a little in width. His skin is just lighter than mine and he has a better smile. This is my end goal.
You do not have the same pheno as this guy at all. The difference between you and him is much deeper than skin deep. You look nothing alike.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and fogdart
Infras and upper maxilla in general seem recessed as pointed out by @WanderingBurro . I'd agree with MTN.
You have three options :
    View attachment 1857970
  2. Get twists/coils
I have a feeling the third option would work well with you plus your momma is more likely to approve.

it might be an incorrect diagnosis because of picture quality but the corners of your hairline seem to be thinning a bit.
View attachment 1857975
You might want to microneedle+minox or rosemary oil the corners of your hairline, if that definitely is the case. And as said earlier get better haircuts.

You could dye them too

View attachment 1857978
Refer to this :
Keep proper posture including proper tongue posture("mew") while engaging your stylohyoid as often as possible, preferably 24/7 except when sleeping.

@fogdart thoughts?

You do not have the same pheno as this guy at all. The difference between you and him is much deeper than skin deep. You look nothing alike.
Not sure what more to add but he looks okay for someone in Africa. He just need to black up more in the gym

@Blackgymmax @whiteissuperior can help

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Racky
Not sure what more to add but he looks okay for someone in Africa. He just need to black up more in the gym

@Blackgymmax @whiteissuperior can help
The thing is he does not necessarily look ugly or unharmonious but just very african. Looks very different from the african-american and mulatto guys who spam their faces on here. He needs to somehow upgrade his phenotype. PSL is sort of cope for him.

You have three options :
    View attachment 1857970
  2. Get twists/coils

View attachment 1857975

You could dye them too

View attachment 1857978
Refer to this :

@fogdart thoughts?

Caging cause my last name is Fall😂
My hairline is not thining. I had a fade and it grows pretty unevenly.
My eyebrows are thick on the front but the side are pretty thin. Monix on that.
I’m hard mewing 24/7 so aight
I need to get to a lower bodyfat to bring it all up.
Yeah I do look like that guys tho. It’s tge small difference that makes us look like ourselves but in term of pheno, face shape and overall proportions we are quite similar

• +1
Reactions: Racky