Rate 7 month gym transformation 😭🙏 0 progress 😭😭🙏🙏

go through his posts you realize he is roid posting for no reason, just happens to have all his hormones checked regularly, anavar only cycle shit just doesn't add up.
shutup nigga, you just jealous

Didn’t see his gym post can u send it to me ?
rate brodie

427997432_1086123255870981_3684049257665253935_n.jpg
427938623_1327642561186636_7582731416441606581_n.jpg
421616650_907606327757559_8536613943627509457_n.jpg
417109973_1224805148923465_5142658014682509125_n.jpg

i mean most roiders called you out bruh, don't compare yourself to a natty tho both you and @PsychoDsk
Alr if I was natty for u should I hop on gear ?

• +1
Reactions: PaulieGualtieri
naw you look fine, i wouldn't have said you weren't natty i just questioned your terrible skin quality at such a young age, the before pics was like a 100% chance

you probabbly have 2x the amount of muscle i had in 7 months then it took me 4 years at a shorter height, i just happen to look better than you cause i insertion and frame mogged you kinda hard

naw you look fine, i wouldn't have said you weren't natty i just questioned your terrible skin quality at such a young age, the before pics was like a 100% chance
Bro is not that bad soo I will stay natty for now ?

Holy good stuff dude I mean u look-natty idk
i assume you both believe david laid was natty through his peak smh, nothing wrong with it just don't mislead other people to false results

you probabbly have 2x the amount of muscle i had in 7 months then it took me 4 years at a shorter height, i just happen to look better than you cause i insertion and frame mogged you kinda hard
Mf I’m 15 . Alr soo should I hop on ?

i assume you both believe david laid was natty through his peak smh, nothing wrong with it just don't mislead other people to false results
fuck no I believe he was natty in 14 to 15 transformation

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
  • +1
Reactions: antony 726
Cmon do the diet heal then put a lot of body fat keep that for 1 years and do little or hyperplasia method then within a month u gonna look triple bigger like a fatty bodybuilder kinda not muscluar npt fatty but as you was younger thicker body

fuck no I believe he was natty in 14 to 15 transformation
but you believe @PsychoDsk is natty despite his roid posting ... for example confused is blasting at a similar height, just to put into perspective

but you believe @PsychoDsk is natty despite his roid posting ... for example confused is blasting at a similar height, just to put into perspective
nigga are you obsessed with me or sum, always tagging me in stupid shit

• +1
ofc he is lol its natty gains not even that impressive
im comparing him to @antony 726 @PsychoDsk who claim natty despite psycho literally having a professional trainer for his cycle

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan
nigga are you obsessed with me or sum, always tagging me in stupid shit
just comparing yall claiming natty, your a perfect example of roid raging wishiwaschico had the same exact problem randomly changed and roid posted.

just comparing yall claiming natty, your a perfect example of roid raging wishiwaschico had the same exact problem randomly changed and roid posted.
You think I'm roiding because you're annoying me and I get tired of you? good one

Now how do y’all get steroid ? From facebook?

then don't cry ab being a tiny soyboy jfl
shit i mean my maintenance is fucking 3200 cals my gain is 3400 - 3800 just because I train MMA so eating is really hard but I do still hit my cals now. ngl tho I'm thinking of just doing MK for the eating gains

You think I'm roiding because you're annoying me and I get tired of you? good one
you've said yourself that you were roiding just go through your profile, orc thinks hes natty too just misleading people nothing wrong about roiding just be honest with it. ive said multiple times if your 6'+ your not gonna look that impressive so you might as well roid.
A top 0.1% natty will always be under 5'6 Jeff nippard and leel_lem are perfect examples of that
Now how do y’all get steroid ? From facebook?
where ever you get it bruh

that's crazy, you got the frame and dryness. The only thing that can be a bit better are the fullness of your muscle bellies but then again you're only 15. good shit brother
Ohh yeah my chest got a gap

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
you've said yourself that you were roiding just go through your profile, orc thinks hes natty too just misleading people nothing wrong about roiding just be honest with it. ive said multiple times if your 6'+ your not gonna look that impressive so you might as well roid.
A top 0.1% natty will always be under 5'6 Jeff nippard and leel_lem are perfect examples of that

I don’t. Know how to get gear lol

I don’t. Know how to get gear lol
your on .org you know how to get it theres been a post every single day about it and its in botb and i see it at the front multiple times a week.

I've never said a single thing in that context, I posted a thread saying I'm gonna hop on my first cycle soon, that's it.

your on .org you know how to get it theres been a post every single day about it and its in botb and i see it at the front multiple times a week.
Bro I find people who take it at my gym but they won’t sell it
Bro stop complaining u bigger than us lol

I've never said a single thing in that context, I posted a thread saying I'm gonna hop on my first cycle soon, that's it.
@ylrven was questioning why you were taking an anvar only cycle knowing that it does nothing, you probably were doing it for a safer cycle. @antony 726 literally looks like the sarms mk677 and ostarine bruh you yourself said he was dry asf a characteristic of those drugs

• Love it
Post your transformation
i don't have before pics but i only gained like 10lbs of muscle from my 7 month mark, i looked pretty decent in my before, but like i said before most natties at a normal bw, will end up at their same exact body weight no matter what at 10% bf. Leel a true 0.1% natty ended up at the same body weight as when he started at 10% bf basically the same for me

@ylrven was questioning why you were taking an anvar only cycle knowing that it does nothing, you probably were doing it for a safer cycle. @antony 726 literally looks like the sarms mk677 and ostarine bruh you yourself said he was dry asf a characteristic of those drugs
yea vaar only is shit

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
i don't have before pics but i only gained like 10lbs of muscle from my 7 month mark, i looked pretty decent in my before, but like i said before most natties at a normal bw, will end up at their same exact body weight no matter what at 10% bf. Leel a true 0.1% natty ended up at the same body weight as when he started at 10% bf basically the same for me
Yeah u look gear tho can u say what’s my body fat %?

Yeah u look gear tho can u say what’s my body fat %?
i weigh like 140 lbs at 5'9, but im at a way higher bf% than yall think, if i drop to 10% i go completely flat

i weigh like 140 lbs at 5'9, but im at a way higher bf% than yall think, if i drop to 10% i go completely flat
I was 130 at 6 feet and I’m 160 at 6’1