Rate a black man who wants to ascend

VenatorLuparius

VenatorLuparius

Your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful
SQNOtNv   Imgur

And please do not hesitate to point weak areas and what surgery to improve it.

Thanks mates.

Attachments

• Me rating.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Kingcel32
2.5 PSL

failos are - the eye area, chin, recessed maxilla, and mandible. small skull recessed hairline, crooked nose.

Terrible eye area, recessed chin and downward growth. Need sliding genioplasty and rhinoplasty. Also your eyebrows are a failo and you need to find good style of beard. Gymmaxx and ntmaxx and don't wear suits unless your above 25. Grow longer hair, if you can't just get a buzzcut. Currently you are about 4.5/10 facially but having BBC halo and decent height is improving your SMV id assume.

Some surgeries and some softmaxxing for 3 years and you can ascend. If you did this then maybe you could SEAmaxx and slay.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Terrible eye area, recessed chin and downward growth. Need sliding genioplasty and rhinoplasty. Also your eyebrows are a failo and you need to find good style of beard. Gymmaxx and ntmaxx and don't wear suits unless your above 25. Grow longer hair, if you can't just get a buzzcut. Currently you are about 4.5/10 facially but having BBC halo and decent height is improving your SMV id assume.

Some surgeries and some softmaxxing for 3 years and you can ascend. If you did this then maybe you could SEAmaxx and slay.
Thanks I was thinking of the following surgery :

-Bimax with rotation
-Ptosis correction
-Genioplasty
-Mandibular implants
-Infra-orbital rim implants
-Latisse for eyelashes

• +1
Reactions: Whitepilled, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 20216
Thanks I was thinking of the following surgery :

-Bimax with rotation
-Ptosis correction
-Genioplasty
-Mandibular implants
-Infra-orbital rim implants
-Latisse for eyelashes
im not sure if itll work but you could try a forehead implant. basically because your upper third is recessed, bimax will basically do nothing. i dont even know about bimax because you have chimp lips already

@Biggdink 90% curry @Johanjohan :soy::soy::soy:

Weak chin try to grow your beard more, trim it in barbershop also remove this neck beard.Clean your shoes. U certainly black, so u have black genetics hit the gym

HT, genio, beard trimming

You are looking good OP. I would consider brown shoes with a blue suit, but black shoes aren't bad either.

How old are you?