Rate advanced weight loss method.

kovacs

kovacs

Master
Yohimbine HCL, cardarine 20 mg
Clenbuterol 40mcg-120mcg over 3 week period.
T3 50 mg, T4 100mg
500 mg test + Proviron 100 mg
2 IU HGH
250 MG injectable L-Carnitine
1500 calorie deficit
T6 Zion Fat burner 3x a week pre-workout. (Ephedrine, cafeine, DMAA)
Semaglutide

Post clen cycle I will run 200 mg DNP 3 weeks and I will drop the thyroid and Yohimbine during said cycle.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lightskinbengali, WhiteGoodman, BrahminBoss and 5 others
why not just a calorie deficit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Mewton, Deleted member 42402 and 9 others
u know it's legit when the only thing i understood was ''1500 calorie deficit''

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Mewton, Glacier and 8 others
All of this to still be bloated because you have skinnyfat indian poojet subhuman genetics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Perfection, kovacs and Deleted member 32973
Fuark post results when done. Do you worry your new bodyfat won't be sustainable when coming off everything??

Fuark post results when done. Do you worry your new bodyfat won't be sustainable when coming off everything??
no not really theres no rebound effect with these drugs, other than me not having the willpower to follow a diet after.

no not really theres no rebound effect with these drugs, other than me not having the willpower to follow a diet after.
Yeah thats what I mean diet rebounds are already common enough, and thats with people who managed to lose the weight without any drugs lol. I'm assuming using heaps of shit would make it even harder to stick to an actual diet post cut, but I could be wrong.

Yeah thats what I mean diet rebounds are already common enough, and thats with people who managed to lose the weight without any drugs lol. I'm assuming using heaps of shit would make it even harder to stick to an actual diet post cut, but I could be wrong.
I'm confident in my ability to stick to a diet tbh

I just want to expedite the process of losing fat.

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
I’m on clen right now that shit is the truth I pop 2 pills at 6am before class

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
Intermittent fasting ✅
Keto ✅
Omad ✅
Weight training/cardio ✅

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 42577
T3 50 mg, T4 100mg
2 IU HGH
1500 calorie deficit
Semaglutide

Post clen cycle I will run 200 mg DNP 3 weeks and I will drop the thyroid and Yohimbine during said cycle.
Cardarine useful only if you are actually gonna do cardio. Drop the proviron or explain to me why? Don't listen to these bluepilles who don't understand pharmacology.
Another way would be to drop all the stimulants because semaglutide mogs them. Realisticly they will give you 500-1000 on your daily caloric expendature and a bunch of heart problems. Just make the cut longer and use semaglutide to bring your apetite down. Use test and gh from the start and then as your metabolism adapts start throwing in stimulants, thyroid and cardarine. I don't see a need to start of with them. L-Carnitine is great but you might want to do 500mg and get ready for the pip

• Woah
Reactions: vampyre
Cardarine useful only if you are actually gonna do cardio. Drop the proviron or explain to me why? Don't listen to these bluepilles who don't understand pharmacology.
Another way would be to drop all the stimulants because semaglutide mogs them. Realisticly they will give you 500-1000 on your daily caloric expendature and a bunch of heart problems. Just make the cut longer and use semaglutide to bring your apetite down. Use test and gh from the start and then as your metabolism adapts start throwing in stimulants, thyroid and cardarine. I don't see a need to start of with them. L-Carnitine is great but you might want to do 500mg and get ready for the pip
I do an autistic amount of cardio like 1-2 hours a day, so I think the cardarine really pays dividends.

I have an important event to catch (22 October) and want to ramp up the weight loss in that time. If only I had a source for DNP:hnghn: (I'm still looking).

Proviron alters my mood and libido positively, I would take it regardless of any fat loss properties

Last edited:
I do an autistic amount of cardio like 1-2 hours a day, so I think the cardarine really pays dividends.

I have an important event to catch (22 October) and want to ramp up the weight loss in that time. If only I had a source for DNP:hnghn: (I'm still looking).

Proviron alters my mood and libido positively, I would take it regardless of any fat loss properties
You can try your luck with PP but they have been doing some shady shit regarding some fentanyl precursors I heard or other option QSC

I never tried any this is all from a friend

Why are you taking proviron?

• Woah
Reactions: vampyre
You can try your luck with PP but they have been doing some shady shit regarding some fentanyl precursors I heard or other option QSC

I never tried any this is all from a friend

Why are you taking proviron?
I take it, because it ostensibly increased both my libido and general mood, but unsure if it is placebo.

Out of the two, I will probably place an order with QSC and pray it gets through customs; they're semi-legit, so worst case it's bunk product. Dark web I might get fentanyl-laced DNP or something bizarre lol.

Should I cap the raw powder or just yolo and shot a liquid suspension of it?

Last edited:
bluepiled
if you’re taking multiple drugs for fat loss ur an idiot…

if you really want to take something just do clen and calorie deficit, not even ifbb pros would touch anything like that

I’m on clen right now that shit is the truth I pop 2 pills at 6am before class
how is it for jitters and stuff?

I’m on 40mg vyvanse for adhd rn and idk seems bad to take two stimulants at once

T3 50 mg, T4 100mg
2 IU HGH
1500 calorie deficit
Semaglutide

Best way to lose money you fucking nigger spend your money on other shit and just get on s23 enclo and semaglutide for weight loss

Best way to lose money you fucking nigger spend your money on other shit and just get on s23 enclo and semaglutide for weight loss
steroids mog sarms to death brutally.

its not particularly expensive as it's all chinese generics

steroids mog sarms to death brutally.

its not particularly expensive as it's all chinese generics
Less chance of getting some issues with sarms, less expensive and more avalaible.
But yeah results are better with roids

I take it, because it ostensibly increased both my libido and general mood, but unsure if it is placebo.

Out of the two, I will probably place an order with QSC and pray it gets through customs; they're semi-legit, so worst case it's bunk product. Dark web I might get fentanyl-laced DNP or something bizarre lol.

Should I cap the raw powder or just yolo and shot a liquid suspension of it?
PP was selling precursors not lacing products with fentanyl from my understanding but obviously anything can happen. They got on the radar of some three letter agencies I heard because of that. If it is laced it is over you will die from putting even a little bit on your tung. Maybe there are tests you can make or ask Jano to do it if you are concerned of the risk.
Check your shbg it should already be low on 500mg of test at least for most people and adding 100mg proviron will crash it completely you don't want that you need some shbg. Check it and stop proviron if crashed totally. Take anavar it mogs it in any way, proviron is only good for rare individuals who have extremely low free t due to high shbg you might be one of them but you need to confirm that with bloodwork.
Also ignore these sarm goblin poorcels who are afraid of a needle and cope by taking male contraceptives. Beta behavior

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
a dealer for clenbuterol lol thats crazy

how is it for jitters and stuff?

I’m on 40mg vyvanse for adhd rn and idk seems bad to take two stimulants at once
You have to be careful cant mix them with caffeine or alcohol. If you’re going to be working out you’ll need to take breaks because you’ll literally feel like death is about to strike

You have to be careful cant mix them with caffeine or alcohol. If you’re going to be working out you’ll need to take breaks because you’ll literally feel like death is about to strike
i do high intensity lifting, 6 days a week, should i just avoid clen completely then

Leanmaxx or death on another level man respekt.

I am only using half of them right now

PP was selling precursors not lacing products with fentanyl from my understanding but obviously anything can happen. They got on the radar of some three letter agencies I heard because of that. If it is laced it is over you will die from putting even a little bit on your tung. Maybe there are tests you can make or ask Jano to do it if you are concerned of the risk.
Check your shbg it should already be low on 500mg of test at least for most people and adding 100mg proviron will crash it completely you don't want that you need some shbg. Check it and stop proviron if crashed totally. Take anavar it mogs it in any way, proviron is only good for rare individuals who have extremely low free t due to high shbg you might be one of them but you need to confirm that with bloodwork.
Also ignore these sarm goblin poorcels who are afraid of a needle and cope by taking male contraceptives. Beta behavior
Thank you for the effort, I think I'l just drop the proviron then as I don't want to buy another bloodtest(quite expensive in my country). I also have anavar, but noticed my hair falling out when I did take it.

SARM goblins are just mentally deficient, why would you take an inferior product that still crashes your test and gives sides, for a fraction of the gains. Maybe just fallacious thinking that SARM's are somehow more moderate and reasonable than test.

I wasn't alluding to PP specifically, just this fear I have of dark web products in general.

Miring the iq thank you for the write-up.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Driler
i must be an outlier then, because i can workout perfectly fine even on 120mcg
Bro be careful on your electrolyte balance. I was like that too, but yesterday I was about to pass out after gym and had constant cramps

Bro be careful on your electrolyte balance. I was like that too, but yesterday I was about to pass out after gym and had constant cramps
i supplement potassium and taurine and drop an electrolyte scoop or two in my water during my workouts.

• Love it
Reactions: InSplit