Rate after starvemaxxing

I could be wrong. I rate on female appeal so its weird to me that u get cl ratings but get an unfrauded vid of yourself front and side and i can do an honest rating from my pov

here u go

This shampoo might be better than dye because you don't have to deal with roots growing in

813VarpDBSL.jpg

Jfl that doesnt very safe
It's safe then dye. It's basically a shampoo with a very small amount of dye in it, so each shampoo darkens it slowly. You just shampoo in the shower, leave in for a minute, then rinse out. The brown version is better than the black version. You would need to use for a few weeks every day to see results, then you can switch to once or twice a week to maintain it. My hair is dark blonde and when I used it every day it turned my hair dark brown.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and AlbinoMaxxer
solid chadlite, god tier skin

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
It's safe then dye. It's basically a shampoo with a very small amount of dye in it, so each shampoo darkens it slowly. You just shampoo in the shower, leave in for a minute, then rinse out. The brown version is better than the black version. You would need to use for a few weeks every day to see results, then you can switch to once or twice a week to maintain it. My hair is dark blonde and when I used it every day it turned my hair dark brown.
Ill have to research soon, ty

looking rlly good bro. Try not to take the starving too far because it will eventually descend you

• +1
coz this forum is retarded they see pronounced jaw with very lean appearance and they go insane. i posted some prettyboy and he got rated strong mtn- htn while having insane appeal irl just coz he didnt have insane lean jaw and pronounced cheekbones?
Yeah its ridiculous. I seen guys with bones irl but they still look shit. Good bones does not equal to good looks.

I think ur just jealous bgm called me a slayer jfl
Bgm is fucking retard he does not know how to rate people. He think u need to have hollow jawline and you will be automatic slayers. Your ratios are not ideal and your pheno and negative tilted eyes put you down.

bgm most retarded rater of this forum. he literally rates same guys ltn and next day htn but different pics. i think hes mostly trolling with ratings here
He rates u lower if u have beef with him.

Yeah its ridiculous. I seen guys with bones irl but they still look shit. Good bones does not equal to good looks.
He rates u lower if u have beef with him.
Bgm is fucking retard he does not know how to rate people. He think u need to have hollow jawline and you will be automatic slayers. Your ratios are not ideal and your pheno and negative tilted eyes put you down.
This guy is rambling on about another guy rating another guy:forcedsmile:peak incel

I think I remember u rating me ltn on my first rating request. Did i max my softmaxxes in ur opinion?
Yh I remember you. I'd say now ur skin and bones are peak now but ur hair colouring is still failing u. Honestly an impressive ascension tho, leanmaxxing really came in clutch for you bro u should consider urself lucky.

• Love it
Yh I remember you. I'd say now ur skin and bones are peak now but ur hair colouring is still failing u. Honestly an impressive ascension tho, leanmaxxing really came in clutch for you bro u should consider urself lucky.
Thanks bro, how can i improve my hair

Haha why do u say that
because u have a chad face, dont get a girlfriend until ur 30, unless shes a stacy ;;trust me
so only thing i would do is get a better haircut either a side part, curtains or messy fringe but u would slay even with a buzzcut jfl
and keep gymmaxxing

because u have a chad face, dont get a girlfriend until ur 30, unless shes a stacy ;;trust me
so only thing i would do is get a better haircut either a side part, curtains or messy fringe but u would slay even with a buzzcut jfl
and keep gymmaxxing
Alright thanks im still stuck on my ex jfl and she was a mtb but shes my first love tbh:feelswhy:

Alright thanks im still stuck on my ex jfl and she was a mtb but shes my first love tbh:feelswhy:
dang thats sad u gonna slay so much once ur older so just use girls for now haha

• +1
Good job on starvemaxxing now watch your hair starting balding

• Hmm...
Good job on starvemaxxing now watch your hair starting balding
Havent had any issues with hair, i was using the term “starvemaxxing” loosely. I just meant i was eating very little (1500-2000cals/day) with a lot of physical activity and very clean diet.

Havent had any issues with hair, i was using the term “starvemaxxing” loosely. I just meant i was eating very little (1500-2000cals/day) with a lot of physical activity and very clean diet.
clean diet or not extreme calorie deficits still contribute to male pattern baldness, and it doesn't have to happen straight away. I don't know how far 1500-2000 is from your basal metabolic rate or how much you would be burning because I don't know your weight/height at the time, but yeah it doesn't happen straight away bud.

clean diet or not extreme calorie deficits still contribute to male pattern baldness, and it doesn't have to happen straight away. I don't know how far 1500-2000 is from your basal metabolic rate or how much you would be burning because I don't know your weight/height at the time, but yeah it doesn't happen straight away bud.
I just went on a cut quit trying to fearmonger jfl

I still have a lot of fat to lose

I just went on a cut quit trying to fearmonger jfl

I still have a lot of fat to lose

"quit trying to fearmonger"

I don't know if you're coping because you didn't know this or forgot it, but yeah the choice is up to you