Rate after starvemaxxing

"quit trying to fearmonger"

I don't know if you're coping because you didn't know this or forgot it, but yeah the choice is up to you
Do u not know how a cut works? I’m not going to remain in a deficit for this long, just want to get ripped for summer

Do u not know how a cut works? I’m not going to remain in a deficit for this long, just want to get ripped for summer
its not just how long you cut or "starvemax" for but also calories, did I not already address this?

its not just how long you cut or "starvemax" for but also calories, did I not already address this?
Alright i dont know how else u expect me to lose bodyfat then, i just used “starvemaxxing” loosely, my hormones are fine

Alright i dont know how else u expect me to lose bodyfat then, i just used “starvemaxxing” loosely, my hormones are fine
judging from your calories you underwent extreme weight loss which although can be healthy still plays with your cortisol and other parts of your body that contributes to hair loss.

Mtn face mtn physique
D218A479 CE64 4510 B044 F57A03622313

Mtn physique?:forcedsmile: How do i have an mtn face tho

judging from your calories you underwent extreme weight loss which although can be healthy still plays with your cortisol and other parts of your body that contributes to hair loss.
Ive never been less stressed in my life after eating a strict clean diet, i would be able to tell if my hormones are fucked, but they’re only become more stable tbh

Ive never been less stressed in my life after eating a strict clean diet, i would be able to tell if my hormones are fucked, but they’re only become more stable tbh
"I've never been less stressed when undergoing this diet"

People who smoke cigarettes say the same thing, guess what it does the same thing.

"I've never been less stressed when undergoing this diet"

People who smoke cigarettes say the same thing, guess what it does the same thing.
Yah ur right, i should implement goyslop back into my diet, thanks top g!

Yah ur right, i should implement goyslop back into my diet, thanks top g!
Everything that I've just told you went over your head stop the cope, all I've said is control your rate of weight loss if you want nice hair and predisposition to male pattern baldness is independent of it increasing your chances to balding.

View attachment 2887013
Mtn physique?:forcedsmile: How do i have an mtn face tho
Clavicles are almost like your waist, no abs basically. But I appreciate your effort, mtn by gym standards
Face is mtn tbh, horse face and brutal eye area
PSL wise, by normie standards you are ok don’t worry bhai

Everything that I've just told you went over your head stop the cope, all I've said is control your rate of weight loss if you want nice hair and predisposition to male pattern baldness is independent of it increasing your chances to balding.
All i did was cut shit food out of my diet and ive only lost fat. I went on a cut i didnt meant i actually starved myself. Thank you for your concern, but my hormones are perfectly fine

All i did was cut shit food out of my diet and ive only lost fat. I went on a cut i didnt meant i actually starved myself. Thank you for your concern, but my hormones are perfectly fine
Did you really think that I still thought you meant that you've starved yourself after telling me that it was hyperbolic? Where did I assume you actually starved yourself?

Clavicles are almost like your waist, no abs basically. But I appreciate your effort, mtn by gym standards
Face is mtn tbh, horse face and brutal eye area
PSL wise, by normie standards you are ok don’t worry bhai
interesting,
59B5F0B8 CD46 4326 A8DE A134963F73F9
heres a better pic that shows my clavicles better and im working on the abs, i definitely dont have an average physique or face but im mirin the heavy criticism

Did you really think that I still thought you meant that you've starved yourself after telling me that it was hyperbolic? Where did I assume you actually starved yourself?
Ill be just fine, thanks for ur concern.

270s already add about 1.25 inches and i have shoe lifts that go up to 3 inches. Surprised this wasn’t a greycel
Im 6,5 and 260 how much down should i go

Im 6,5 and i have 260 punds i go to gym what do u think what wheight should i be to get to about 10-15% bf.
Cut to 180, ur obese

• +1
Reactions: idhem