Rate and is there any softmaxx I could try? (15Y)

C

copemaxxxing

Iron
Screenshot 20201202 135610

Everybody here says glasses are always a looksmin, but I have been told so many times that I look way better with glasses

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell
You're 15 so you could probably get a lot out of chewing tbh.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and copemaxxxing
Everybody here says glasses are always a looksmin, but I have been told so many times that I look way better with glasses

Do I look better without tem?
Screenshot 20201202 151616

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 8019, Deleted member 6217 and 2 others
How tall are you? You definitely don’t have an incel face

Change your haircut. Put their on your forehead like tiktok eboy

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxxing
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel and WadlowMaxxing
Thought this was @Copemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
If normies have told u this they’re lying they just haven’t gotten used to you’re actual face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 6128
Why do tallfags always have to bring up their height
Sorry. Should’ve just said “I grew 10 cm between the age of 15 and 20” just not to piss off snowflakes like you.

good potential try to get as much out of puberty

My dad grew 6in after my age. No way the average man is that subhuman to grow like 5cm after 15
Cope. At age 15 most boys are in stage 4 of puberty where growth slows down and according to the CDC the average male stops growing at 17

I grew 12 cm after 15 tbh.

Idk. No way the average man is that subhuman. It always blows my mind
I don’t see why the cdc would feel the need to lie. At 15 the average male is in stage 4 of puberty so growth slows down

I don’t see why the cdc would feel the need to lie. At 15 the average male is in stage 4 of puberty so growth slows down
They must be including ethnics who stop developing at 12 I've grown 2 inches in the past couple months no way the average man grows this much after 15

They must be including ethnics who stop developing at 12 I've grown 2 inches in the past couple months no way the average man grows this much after 15
You literally just turned 15 a couple days ago. Your growth will start slowing down now unfortunately

You literally just turned 15 a couple days ago. Your growth will start slowing down now unfortunately
Keep praying on my downfall

It's only speeding up rn

• JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel