Rate and tell me my fixable failos 🙏

i dont really have any but heres one in the car with just the sun
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...c72ed6174ef4ed7fc82444bc5de21f50b1b3c52ca561&

i think it looks better in natural lighting imo

yeah, but that's a low quality pic and it hides the severity of them and ascends you

put your phone away outside during the day, set the timer to 10 seconds and move a little away from your phone, or just take a selfie outside with your hands as far away from your chest as possible

yeah, but that's a low quality pic and it hides the severity of them and ascends you

put your phone away outside during the day, set the timer to 10 seconds and move a little away from your phone, or just take a selfie outside with your hands as far away from your chest as possible
yea its not a good pic but its the only pic i got outside lol ill take a better one tmrw

bro u are legit htn yeah the hollows are bad i got them too but they actually look GOOD on you somehow. i'd still suggest getting infra rim implant one day but some girls could find you hot because of them.

your lips aren't the worst and you do look like a tiktok prettyboy but lip filler and infra rim implant can make u chadlite probably

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69
but buddy boyo you should wear concelear no joke nobody can tell u wear it i wear it too and it kinda fixes mine

• +1
bro u are legit htn yeah the hollows are bad i got them too but they actually look GOOD on you somehow. i'd still suggest getting infra rim implant one day but some girls could find you hot because of them.

your lips aren't the worst and you do look like a tiktok prettyboy but lip filler and infra rim implant can make u chadlite probably
lol ive never heard of looking good with hollows ive obviously tried to cope with maybe them looking good but yea ill definitely invest in those surgeries in the future. lip filler would be risky unless i can maybe widen them somehow
but buddy boyo you should wear concelear no joke nobody can tell u wear it i wear it too and it kinda fixes mine
ive been thinking of it ill try to find my moms maybe jfl

lol ive never heard of looking good with hollows ive obviously tried to cope with maybe them looking good but yea ill definitely invest in those surgeries in the future. lip filler would be risky unless i can maybe widen them somehow

ive been thinking of it ill try to find my moms maybe jfl
yeah i use my mother's too nobody can tell dude. just make sure its water resistant.

and u can look good with hollows haven't u seen girls calling it hot when guys look tired.

u have two options to become conventionally hot.

nr 1:

get ripped, get tattoos like vinnie hacker smtg like that, and be a dark triad low inhib type of guy. you will easily get pussy and be seen as a bad boy. there's many girls who find eyebags hot, yeah they call hollow undereyes eyebags too.

nr 2: lip fillers, undereye implants, be normal attractive guy.

• +1
yeah i use my mother's too nobody can tell dude. just make sure its water resistant.

and u can look good with hollows haven't u seen girls calling it hot when guys look tired.

u have two options to become conventionally hot.

nr 1:

get ripped, get tattoos like vinnie hacker smtg like that, and be a dark triad low inhib type of guy. you will easily get pussy and be seen as a bad boy. there's many girls who find eyebags hot, yeah they call hollow undereyes eyebags too.

nr 2: lip fillers, undereye implants, be normal attractive guy.
bet ty bro ill probably try both

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
Shave before you do anything

Bro why would I take the phone away from my face?? U can see my face clearly I don’t see the reasoning behind ur request. Just say u came here to insult me shitskin
Dumbass Asian cunt, imagine insulting peoples race hwen you are asian. Asian is barely better than indian. Also I am white with blue eyes

Dumbass Asian cunt, imagine insulting peoples race hwen you are asian. Asian is barely better than indian. Also I am white with blue eyes
Bro I’m not Asian…

Fix your undereyes but your appeal is decent for pulling jbs.

• +1
U look like that one drawing wojak thing

U look half asian half white

this comment is right, imo you look like slavic hapa

lol ive been called jack harlow before

There was a time 2 years ago time when everyone with this hairstyle was being called jack harlow by normies

Anyways I'd say that you're a mtn, but in an appealing way and I wouldn't bother with fixing bags since yours are clearly caused by recessed infraorbital bone, probably combined with thin skin too. You have "craters" visible even in this low quality video in bad lighting

So unless you ever decide to go to Italy for a 15k$ custom peek infraorbital saddle implants just accept them tbh and never get filler in this area

• +1
this comment is right, imo you look like slavic hapa

There was a time 2 years ago time when everyone with this hairstyle was being called jack harlow by normies

Anyways I'd say that you're a mtn, but in an appealing way and I wouldn't bother with fixing bags since yours are clearly caused by recessed infraorbital bone, probably combined with thin skin too. You have "craters" visible even in this low quality video in bad lighting

So unless you ever decide to go to Italy for a 15k$ custom peek infraorbital saddle implants just accept them tbh and never get filler in this area
is there any chance that bones grow there during puberty?

Idk bro u literally just look like the average little shrimp tiktokcel white boy. As mtn as it gets
Why do I get the feeling that u hate almost every1 on this forum, ur always mad on all the threads i see u in:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69 and dervw4cenks