• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ocelot, Deleted member 6488 and Introvertednarc
@Sergeant @knajjd @Lorsss gtfih

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Introvertednarc
@Sergeant @knajjd @Lorsss gtfih
STOP TAGGING MODS YOU RETARDED COGNITVELY IMPAIRED FOUR EYED SON OF A CUCK, YOU'LL GET MY THREAD LOCKED AGAIN LIKE LAST TIME

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 6488 and sytyl
STOP TAGGING MODS YOU RETARDED COGNITVELY IMPAIRED FOUR EYED SON OF A CUCK, YOU'LL GET MY THREAD LOCKED AGAIN LIKE LAST TIME
we need to work this snitch out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6488 and Introvertednarc
REMOVE THE TAG @christmasnight

they don't deal with small matters that's why i didn't include @her or @Kingkellz

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Sikkunt23
It truly astounds me how someone with BDD and failing marks in uni because of said BDD still posts here. You wanna start telling me you hope I die when I'm actually on the forum you weak little bitch?

• +1
Reactions: karbo and Sikkunt23
It truly astounds me how someone with BDD and failing marks in uni because of said BDD still posts here. You wanna start telling me you hope I die when I'm actually on the forum you weak little bitch?
NOT EVEN A SINGLE PIXEL

NOT EVEN A SINGLE PIXEL
Keep coping with copying my bold text style and hiding away from me. You are a sad little man and I've seen ur front pics btw. Indeed you are a feminine little twink boy with a Zayn obsession.

xoxo, hope you don't cut your wrists too hard from the depression you have over someone you will never look like.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers, sytyl and Sikkunt23

This fogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad, Deleted member 8064, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
Keep coping with copying my bold text style and hiding away from me. You are a sad little man and I've seen ur front pics btw. Indeed you are a feminine little twink boy with a Zayn obsession.

xoxo, hope you don't cut your wrists too hard from the depression you have over someone you will never look like.
Nobody except one person whom I can wholeheartedly trust has seen my front pics you larping faggot ,

Copying you , reminder than you only joined last month ? Idk who the fuck you even are except for the fact that you have a dog shit midface ratio , a ‘Middle Eastern nose’ and UEE .

Keep crying for all the users who can actually be objective and admit that I look like him ; you’re going on ignore now , bye

301B9E87 DFFF 418A AEDE 48A863BE64A4
8619E7A7 5DCB 4A93 A9EA 164A9269B29A
66B73759 5693 4BE3 A1C0 564D6D6ECE90
F65D799E 0E47 47C3 90E9 13DE7443FCCD
B125622A ADEA 4D2A 8891 05341F3B9401
F148EE3E ECA9 429B B61C 44A2856E7812
E16A8380 04A4 443C 962D CEFAE1446FCB
7D2F2DEC BC29 478C 8C23 DEAB23279F6A
823C55F0 4C84 4964 9561 5BD26EB2C4EB
10FA3A94 D46F 463E 9E36 C4379F1F1B46
BE664DC4 6EE7 4D4E 9B71 C4FD48277C55

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Nobody except one person whom I can wholeheartedly trust has seen my front pics you larping faggot ,

Copying you , reminder than you only joined last month ? Idk who the fuck you even are except for the fact that you have a dog shit midface ratio , a ‘Middle Eastern nose’ and UEE .

Keep crying for all the users who can actually be objective and admit that I look like him ; you’re going on ignore now , bye

View attachment 594377View attachment 594378View attachment 594379View attachment 594381View attachment 594382View attachment 594383View attachment 594384View attachment 594385View attachment 594386View attachment 594387View attachment 594388
Your boy even told me how he boosts your rating (to average lmao) to make you feel better, you IPDcel and eyebrowcel. 23 years old and all he has to his life is trying to look like Zayn. Put me on ignore. You were the one asking me and begging me to tell you that you looked like Zayn.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 3997 and Introvertednarc
Your boy even told me how he boosts your rating (to average lmao) to make you feel better, you IPDcel and eyebrowcel. 23 years old and all he has to his life is trying to look like Zayn. Put me on ignore. You were the one asking me and begging me to tell you that you looked like Zayn.
My Ipd is 60-61 , and my midface is 59 , keep projecting you narrow skulled cuck . I can’t even be bothered to entertain such a subhuman at this point , hasn’t Vidyacoper bullied you enough ?

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
My Ipd is 60-61 , and my midface is 59 , keep projecting you narrow skulled cuck . I can’t even be bothered to entertain such a subhuman at this point , hasn’t Vidyacoper bullied you enough ?
I literally bullied vidya so hard that he was fumbling his words on discord and all he could do was ban me. You can say what you want about me, doesn't change the fact that you couldn't be bothered to talk shit ab me when I was here and that you are a weak little hindu dindu who needs to focus on the upcoming semester instead of chasing Zayn. I'm done with you faggot. Kill yourself, but I guess that would be putting you out of your misery.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers, sytyl and Introvertednarc
I literally bullied vidya so hard that he was fumbling his words on discord and all he could do was ban me. You can say what you want about me, doesn't change the fact that you couldn't be bothered to talk shit ab me when I was here and that you are a weak little hindu dindu who needs to focus on the upcoming semester instead of chasing Zayn. I'm done with you faggot. Kill yourself, but I guess that would be putting you out of your misery.
keep coping with your 0.9 midface you utter subhuman . jfl at this guy tbh @Vidyacoper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Vidyacoper
keep coping with your 0.9 midface you utter subhuman . jfl at this guy tbh @Vidyacoper
Yawn, anything else you wanna say to me? my 0.94 midface is still in uni and has a mandible unlike you. Come up with something better.

• JFL
  • +1
Yawn, anything else you wanna say to me? my 0.94 midface is still in uni and has a mandible unlike you. Come up with something better.
I am still at university ???

I am still at university ???
You sure you are still there mentally? Seems like you put your focus more on comments that say you look like Zayn than your exams. 23 years old too, just a reminder.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 3997 and Introvertednarc
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Sikkunt23 and Introvertednarc
lol how does it feel knowing u will never have my 1.17 midface ratio

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Introvertednarc
I have a chin and don't look like homo erectus so I feel very good.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Copeful, sytyl and Sikkunt23
jfl @ him projecting his narrow ipd onto other people, truly pathetic

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Vidyacoper
I have a chin and don't look like homo erectus so I feel very good.
surprised you have any sort of bone at all with how extremely super LOW T you are, crying constantly on every possible platform

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lifestyle21873, Introvertednarc and Deleted member 8064
surprised you have any sort of bone at all with how extremely super LOW T you are, crying constantly on every possible platform
You are 5'8. I am 6'0. You don't have a chin. You are a blackcel. You have little man anger instead of T. Your only power was being a senior mod on discord. Your name is vidyacoper, meaning you don't get women and you cope with vidya games. Tell me what is redeeming about yourself? Your only friends are @lifestyle21873 and @Introvertednarc

• +1
  • JFL
You are 5'8. I am 6'0. You don't have a chin. You are a blackcel. You have little man anger instead of T. Your only power was being a senior mod on discord. Your name is vidyacoper, meaning you don't get women and you cope with vidya games. Tell me what is redeeming about yourself? Your only friends are @lifestyle21873 and @Introvertednarc
Shit youre still barking and stuck in the past cuz vidyacoper sent you to the grave

Just fuck off this forum like you did before

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Vidyacoper