Rate another coping Pakistani tbh

brutal cope from you .
its not a cope dude. accept it or not, i dont really care to prove you wrong, im just calling you out on your lies about me. i got the pics and vids to prove it but im not gonna upload them lol.

203E57BA FC93 47C0 BB61 75104DE3C06A

@brbbrah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, sytyl and Deleted member 9072
Unironically mogs op
legit. he doesnt want to accept his subhumanity. the guy he thinks is subhuman is lifemogging him while he rots on this forum. jfl.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Introvertednarc, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, sytyl and Copeful
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Introvertednarc, sytyl and Michael Myers
its not a cope dude. accept it or not, i dont really care to prove you wrong, im just calling you out on your lies about me. i got the pics and vids to prove it but im not gonna upload them lol.
over for ur inbred hooked nose genes .

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
legit. he doesnt want to accept his subhumanity. the guy he thinks is subhuman is lifemogging him while he rots on this forum. jfl.
i rot here bc i have social anxiety and severe ocd . loads of pretty girls have approached me irl .

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copeful, Michael Myers and sytyl
@Introvertednarc

not even trolling here
but based on the pictures in this thread I thought you were also Pakistani
What ethnicity are you?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Introvertednarc
i rot here bc i have social anxiety and severe ocd . loads of pretty girls have approached me irl .
tales. but i had severe ocd too. i bet mine was worse than yours. mine was so bad medical professionals urged me to get help.

@Introvertednarc

not even trolling here
What ethnicity are you?
hes pajeet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6302
@Introvertednarc

not even trolling here
What ethnicity are you?
I'm indian and i definitely don't look paki , my nose is too small .

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6302 and Michael Myers
tales. but i had severe ocd too. i bet mine was worse than yours. mine was so bad medical professionals urged me to get help.
yours was induced by you seeing your hideous face in the mirror everyday .

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
I see

I just assume any brown guy with somewhat light skin on this forum is Pakistani

I mog both of you though
I am black Hebrew Israelite
Gods chosen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 756 and Introvertednarc
yours was induced by you seeing your hideous face in the mirror everyday .
another cope by you, just like how you cope with subhuman females approaching you jfl

I see

I mog both of you though
Gods chosen
Mirin

• +1
I see

I mog both of you though
Gods chosen
werent you sindhi

• +1
another cope by you, just like how you cope with subhuman females approaching you jfl
no , they're above avg , and I'm not coping here bc I can actually rate objectively .

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Michael Myers
no , they're above avg , and I'm not coping here bc I can actually rate objectively .
you sound like my real life friend who brags about getting girlfriends but theyre always subhuman. youre dealing with the same delusion. brag all you want if you have stacylites approaching you but we know that aint the case.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Deleted member 756
you sound like my real life friend who brags about getting girlfriends but theyre always subhuman. youre dealing with the same delusion. brag all you want if you have stacylites approaching you but we know that aint the case.
i don't count below average looking women , go ask @Sikkunt23 , I've shown him one of the girls .

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 756
i don't count below average looking women , go ask @Sikkunt23 , I've shown him one of the girls .
yeah as if your buddy here isnt going to feed into your delusion. we both know they were subhuman and you're guilty of inflating their ratings. youre doing exactly what other aspies here are doing jfl.

yeah as if your buddy here isnt going to feed into your delusion. we both know they were subhuman and you're guilty of inflating their ratings. youre doing exactly what other aspies here are doing jfl.
Jfl @Sikkunt23

send me some pics, if youre right i will publicly create a thread saying im wrong. but i know you wont send cuz theyre genuinely subhuman
He is a legit chad though

send me some pics, if youre right i will publicly create a thread saying im wrong. but i know you wont send cuz theyre genuinely subhuman
I’m not sending you anything that could link back to my real life . Jfl at you .
@Sikkunt23 doesn’t cope , she’s above avg

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
The girl is average . She’s slightly chubby which isn’t my type and she’s very short . Maybe slightly above to some people but not to me

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
The girl is average . She’s slightly chubby which isn’t my type and she’s very short . Maybe slightly above to some people but not to me
Is he a chad?

thanks for the neutral response bhai

He is a legit chad though
and you are legit ethnic pretty boy
I’m not sending you anything that could link back to my real life . Jfl at you .
@Sikkunt23 doesn’t cope , she’s above avg
i dont care for your personal life lol, stop being paranoid.

thanks for the neutral response bhai

and you are legit ethnic pretty boy

i dont care for your personal life lol, stop being paranoid.
I know I’m an obese ethnic pretty boy

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Sikkunt23