Rate another coping Pakistani tbh

Shit youre still barking and stuck in the past cuz vidyacoper sent you to the grave

Just fuck off this forum like you did before
Say something new, hood niggers usually are comedians but you two can't seem to be able to say anything of quality.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Say something new, hood niggers usually are comedians but you two can't seem to be able to say anything of quality.
Nah bro i simply dont give a shit about u

I already told u if u got a problem with me, you are free to handle it IRL. im always available for you

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Nah bro i simply dont give a shit about u

I already told u if u got a problem with me, you are free to handle it IRL. im always available for you
You wouldn't do shit IRL. You may be from the hood, but at most you would only try to fight me. You have zero in you to do anything to anyone to truly harm them.

• +1
YOU wanna talk ab IPD? You? really?
yes, my ipd is 60-61 mm and my midface is 59, you're projecting like the utter subhuman that you are jfl. please die

• Hmm...
yes, my ipd is 60-61 mm and my midface is 59, you're projecting like the utter subhuman that you are jfl. please die
Not from what I saw and others have stated, oh no. I'm done with this thread.
We got a ghetto hood rat, a BDD stricken 23 year old failing out of uni, and a black geek banding together to fight against me. Just lol.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Introvertednarc
You are 5'8. I am 6'0. You don't have a chin. You are a blackcel. You have little man anger instead of T. Your only power was being a senior mod on discord. Your name is vidyacoper, meaning you don't get women and you cope with vidya games. Tell me what is redeeming about yourself? Your only friends are @lifestyle21873 and @Introvertednarc
JFL barking for me again after last night? Need I remind you that you have already completely submitted to me and asked for mercy, begging for me to stop, you couldnt take it anymore, i destroyed your brain's hormone control center to the point where you couldnt produce any dopamine

picture taken at the exact moment that you once and fully gave up

yet u think u can just stand against me again? lets not forget...
within just a few hundred posts and just over a month spent on the forum you requested 2 bans, being completely incapable of controling yourself to the point where just a single WEEK after your 2nd ban you desperately requested for @her to unban you from forum

"its over for me irl please"
"please just unban me im sorry"

its beyond over for you, where is your excuse of "school starting"? are you that weak willed?

imagine making a huge dramatic "last post" thread when ur a random greycel whose only known for being roasted by me after revealing himself as a huge cuck SIMP for fat landwhales

"muhh that 3.5/10 fat girl is a dime where i live"

you saying that "you dont get any women" is just revealing to me, since combined with what you said earlier, that just proves to me youre confident of banging literal 3/10 landwhales that you manage to get after dumpster diving
(since no woman of higher grade would want a subhuman with death tier UEE and pregnant woman tier hormonal levels)

i feel bad for you son, enjoy standing around at parties completely alone with no women approaching you for the rest of your life
meanwhile the "blackcel" that you are currently barking for (me - your owner):
YhAkITh

E7059F6A DC64 4EC7 81A9 D755CA4B083E

keep crying for me, @Introvertednarc and @lifestyle21873 son, and crawl back into whatever hole u came from u subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, lifestyle21873 and Introvertednarc
We got a ghetto hood rat, a BDD stricken 23 year old failing out of uni, and a black geek banding together to fight against me. Just lol.
YOU'RE A SAD LARPING UNDISPUTED WANNABE, NOBODY HAS TOLD YOU SHIT, YOU UTTER HORSE. KEEP SPECULATING AND PROJECTING YOUR OWN FLAWS ONTO OTHER USERS.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Vidyacoper and lifestyle21873
u were the one that tagged me in this shit

ive already said i dont givea shit about u cuz i dont wanna talk on the internet

i live in your head literally

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Vidyacoper
JFL barking for me again after last night? Need I remind you that you have already completely submitted to me and asked for mercy, begging for me to stop, you couldnt take it anymore, i destroyed your brain's hormone control center to the point where you couldnt produce any dopamine
View attachment 594529
picture taken at the exact moment that you once and fully gave up

yet u think u can just stand against me again? lets not forget...
within just a few hundred posts and just over a month spent on the forum you requested 2 bans, being completely incapable of controling yourself to the point where just a single WEEK after your 2nd ban you desperately requested for @her to unban you from forum

"its over for me irl please"
"please just unban me im sorry"

its beyond over for you, where is your excuse of "school starting"? are you that weak willed?

imagine making a huge dramatic "last post" thread when ur a random greycel whose only known for being roasted by me after revealing himself as a huge cuck SIMP for fat landwhales

"muhh that 3.5/10 fat girl is a dime where i live"

you saying that "you dont get any women" is just revealing to me, since combined with what you said earlier, that just proves to me youre confident of banging literal 3/10 landwhales that you manage to get after dumpster diving
(since no woman of higher grade would want a subhuman with death tier UEE and pregnant woman tier hormonal levels)

i feel bad for you son, enjoy standing around at parties completely alone with no women approaching you for the rest of your life
meanwhile the "blackcel" that you are currently barking for (me - your owner):
View attachment 594551

View attachment 594564

keep crying for me, @Introvertednarc and @lifestyle21873 son, and crawl back into whatever hole u came from u subhuman
Dn read.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 3702, Ocelot and 2 others
imagine being buried so deeply that you have no retort other than diving into your folder named "CHADS" and posting some random tyrone with barrett tier forward growth
im confused at this display and still waiting for an actual reply with

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, lifestyle21873, sytyl and 2 others
imagine being buried so deeply that you have no retort other than diving into your folder named "CHADS" and posting some random tyrone with barrett tier forward growth
im confused at this display and still waiting for an actual reply with
Barret looks like shit stop coping brother . Chico mogs

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and lifestyle21873
@sytyl u cuck traitor, i thought we were chill with each other :rage:

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Sikkunt23
teen barrett mogs all (aside from chico)
View attachment 594587
no fucking idea why ur still gay for barret + that pic is fruaded as FUCK

3CD4EFF6 A410 45C3 8BA7 036E13DE07C3
142EEACA 5D68 4823 94F0 0784E22BD7C4

STOP COPING. PLS I ACTUALLY RESPECT U OTHER THAN THIS DISGUSTING BARRET COPE
0F65EA62 D538 472A BFB5 B3441E09C5FF
D86E2248 BB38 42E8 A2CC 04F731AD5B67

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
@Vidyacoper next time u post about barret I’m reporting for homosexuality .

• JFL
  • +1
no fucking idea why ur still gay for barret + that pic is fruaded as FUCK

View attachment 594596View attachment 594597

STOP COPING. PLS I ACTUALLY RESPECT U OTHER THAN THIS DISGUSTING BARRET COPE
View attachment 594599View attachment 594600

ur right tbh, idk what i was thinking

im just very used to saying "barrett tier forward growth" since thats one of his only positives facially, its an old habit
21666998 0 image a 10 1575182723192

i forgot he looks like this for a second

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Sikkunt23
Stop fighting y’all are subhumans

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Sikkunt23, lifestyle21873 and 1 other person
Why are u even talking u somali nigger shorter than a dwarf

im a whole foot taller than a dwarf u stupid retard
shut the fuck up u loser

Ok u are the captain now keep all writing essays when chads are chilling with stacies
well stacy is actually right next to me massaging my wrists to relieve my pain as i type on this shitty site to take down forum punching bags such as you

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 3702
well stacy is actually right next to me massaging my wrists to relieve my pain as i type on this shitty site to take down forum punching bags such as you
U will never have a Stacy but coping is good.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Vidyacoper
ur right tbh, idk what i was thinking

im just very used to saying "barrett tier forward growth" since thats one of his only positives facially, its an old habit
View attachment 594609
i forgot he looks like this for a second
Looks worse now
499C0633 FAC6 4508 B82A C3FE749757AE
E8F17B46 7971 4D49 A942 0AE4F6D69836
6123D2A5 A553 46F0 AEE6 621A7AC2D0AB
9A548CE4 F793 46FB B5D9 79B9005E7784
9AC8F9E7 A886 4A42 83CC B99E25C32915
1402B453 9C6F 4D11 B7B9 2C691F0CB5A9
C9CAC9DE 4212 4937 A1FF 7BA73E7555D3
F40839F1 247C 4B9F A91E C20468CACF1A
9E3BDC61 18E8 47CC 8729 53DEA6EB0535

Attachments

• 6D979BA8-EB0C-4777-880A-EE15CD1A5DC2.jpeg
    6D979BA8-EB0C-4777-880A-EE15CD1A5DC2.jpeg
    71.3 KB · Views: 3
  • JFL
  • +1

Imagine making a thread when your profile is this, cringe at the amount of time on this site

Attachments

• lol_what_a_faggot.png
    lol_what_a_faggot.png
    81 KB · Views: 17
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 8064 and Introvertednarc
so many pakis with this pheno that think they are too good to date brown girls and only go for white

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 8064 and Introvertednarc
so many pakis with this pheno that think they are too good to date brown girls and only go for white
I wouldn’t mind going for a pretty brown girl tbh , white girls are overrated , especially in the Uk

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, justadude and Deleted member 6488
I wouldn’t mind going for a pretty brown girl tbh , white girls are overrated , especially in the Uk
make sure you pullout if you ever fuck a brown or asian girl, you dont want subhuman sons

• JFL
make sure you pullout if you ever fuck a brown or asian girl, you dont want subhuman sons

Not if they have a low rounded hairline , small cute midface , a short maxilla and an upturned nose with curved hips . Guaranteed pretty boys with features like that tbh

Not if they have a low rounded hairline , small cute midface , a short maxilla and an upturned nose with curved hips . Guaranteed pretty boys with features like that tbh
Are you saying you won’t pull out whilst fucking pretty boys...!!????!!!

• Hmm...
Screen Shot 2020 08 16 at 93452 PM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6191
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
she has to be 5.5 psl minimum for me not to pull out of a brown girl tbh

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Introvertednarc