Rate ayyy lmao actress (Anya Taylor Joy)

youngbraziliannigga

youngbraziliannigga

Ethnicmaxer/Honorary ethnic
O Gambito da Rainha 4
O gambito da rainha 752x440
Anya taylor joy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, DharkDC and Deleted member 10679
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: doll, BigBiceps, Mastermind and 3 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: youngbraziliannigga, Subhuman Philtrum, Madhate and 1 other person
Polarising appeal. Female equivalent of barrett and de poot. Some will say she's a goddess stacy others will think subhuman

• +1
Reactions: 000, Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 6341 and 1 other person
2/10 recessed alien, only good thing is that she isn't fat

her mother during pregnancy:
giphy.gif

her dad:
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell, Subhuman Philtrum, DharkDC and 1 other person
Mfw i find her

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: doll, youngbraziliannigga and Subhuman Philtrum
ugly as shit

• Ugh..
Reactions: doll and DharkDC
Below average for sure. Can't understand why some normies like her

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DharkDC and BigBiceps
Looks good honestly.

• +1
Reactions: doll
Below average for sure. Can't understand why some normies like her
Just the fact that she has a normal weight means she CAN NOT be below average. 70% of adult American women are overweight.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: based_pakichad421, DharkDC and Deleted member 6341
Just the fact that she has a normal weight means she CAN NOT be below average. 70% of adult American women are overweight.
First of all I don't rate by american standards second of all I just find her unappealing and most guys in this thread have the same opinion. My gf can't even look at her because she finds her so ugly.

• Woah
Reactions: doll and BigBiceps
First of all I don't rate by american standards second of all I just find her unappealing and most guys in this thread have the same opinion. My gf can't even look at her because she finds her so ugly.
Oh wow. Imo her eyes are very feminine.

• +1
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 6341 and DharkDC
Oh wow. Imo her eyes are very feminine.
It all depends on raising and self view. I have a friend with wide IPD with the dame eye area of his mother anf sister which aldo both havr wide IPD and he finds thid actress hot

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
It all depends on raising and self view. I have a friend with wide IPD with the dame eye area of his mother anf sister which aldo both havr wide IPD and he finds thid actress hot
Nah tbh, I just think big eyes like that are feminine.

• Woah
Reactions: Ritalincell

Really? My impression is the majority of American women are slim. I mean, I spent 2 hours a week ago just watching American TikToks, and most girls don't look overweight.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
She's far from ideal, but I find her incredibly charming and sexy in a weird way. She's striking in a very unique way.

• +1
Reactions: doll and BigBiceps
Polarising appeal. Female equivalent of barrett and de poot. Some will say she's a goddess stacy others will think subhuman
Subhuman gang wya

Really? My impression is the majority of American women are slim. I mean, I spent 2 hours a week ago just watching American TikToks, and most girls don't look overweight.
Because the fat girls don't get any views on tiktok. Over 40% of American women are obese, and around 30% are overweight.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
She's far from ideal, but I find her incredibly charming and sexy in a weird way. She's striking in a very unique way.
Niche and Types are legit. A lot of people IRL find me ugly but on the other hand I never had problem attracting females and getting IOIs here and there because of this

• +1
Reactions: doll
She's 2-3 PSL max you simp. Wide alien eyes are not appealing to the non delusional.
it’s allright on women
death sentence on men tho

Would kms to hit tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: doll and youngbraziliannigga
Because the fat girls don't get any views on tiktok. Over 40% of American women are obese, and around 30% are overweight.
Maybe, but if the majority of American men are overweight, they balance out.

Maybe, but if the majority of American men are overweight, they balance out.
Sure, but those top 10% chad men fuck all the 30% decent looking women. You're hardly competing with the average fatso, you're competing with guys like this:
Matthew Noszka | TINGS Magazine | 2017 Editorial | The Fashionisto
Chad thundercock - Album on Imgur

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
She's 2-3 PSL max you simp. Wide alien eyes are not appealing to the non delusional.
The delusional one is you, you faggot, your mind has been corrupted to the point you dont find an extremely feminine woman like her attractive, hours upon hours of jacking off to chads on this website has left you damaged, you will only find a woman like this If you time travel back in time to 1936 Paris.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, tiresome96, doll and 3 others