Rate candid of my last slay

whiskers52

whiskers52

‎
Joined
Aug 11, 2026
Posts
8,079
Reputation
17,386
1000003287

Lol, she didn’t even realize I was taking the photo
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DeeVeeDee, muhammad18347, kbj and 18 others
@Mai Sakurajima. @Tesarossa @arlo_420 @Bat @kbj
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj, TrueAfghan, Tesarossa and 4 others
wife material right there
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tesarossa, IndecentEyes, i<3cats and 5 others
genuinely what the fuck man
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa, IndecentEyes, Narvinesh1215@ and 2 others
hi bro!!
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IndecentEyes, Sensitive Young Boy, whiskers52 and 1 other person
hypergamy
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndecentEyes, whiskers52 and Mai Sakurajima.
As i sit here and dm the ai foids you’re out slaying them?😡🤬
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: IndecentEyes, Blasian-K, cowmuncher26 and 1 other person
Oh my god
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
check her ballistics
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IndecentEyes, whiskers52 and Mai Sakurajima.
@Lowdimotrucel @-joe @muhammad18347 what we thinking ? Wife her up or nah?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: muhammad18347, IndecentEyes and -joe
Lucky mf
 
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndecentEyes, Blasian-K, -joe and 1 other person
@Lowdimotrucel @-joe @muhammad18347 what we thinking ? Wife her up or nah?
I mean for future wife yes she bad asf 🤣💯😍

Dude if you js fuck her and dip that would be crazy she’s htb ATLEAST 😍
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IndecentEyes, Blasian-K and whiskers52
I mean for future wife yes she bad asf 🤣💯😍

Dude if you js fuck her and dip that would be crazy she’s htb ATLEAST 😍
I might but she’s a nice girl honestly one of the prettiest as well. It would be a shame to leave her. That’s like leaving 1 million bucks.
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: IndecentEyes and -joe
ig what floats ur boat floats ur boat
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: IndecentEyes and whiskers52
ig what floats ur boat floats ur boat
What do you mean, bro? Anything floats my boat? She’s Stacy at that point I’m not floating a boat. I’m riding a jet ski!
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndecentEyes and Blasian-K
#wifethat 🤩
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: IndecentEyes and whiskers52
View attachment 5711006
Lol, she didn’t even realize I was taking the photo
All I see is white skin, so we ethnics got to rate her 10/10. That deformed fetal alcohol syndrome ogre face can slide because she's WASPY!

Good job on the slay! @Jason Voorhees I think Whiskers has been reading your threads!!
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: IndecentEyes and whiskers52
All I see is white skin, so we ethnics got to rate her 10/10. That deformed fetal alcohol syndrome ogre face can slide because she's WASPY!

Good job on the slay @Jason Voorhees. I think Whiskers has been reading your threads!!
I think the deformed face adds more appeal. You don’t see that on the daily. Also, you know it brother us ethnics love white women any way!
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndecentEyes and Blasian-K
#wifethat 🤩
I might bro i’m contemplating it because I’m pretty young still but maybe in the future I’m taking her out to dinner maybe this week.
 
  • Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: IndecentEyes, Blasian-K and HGH_
What do you mean, bro? Anything floats my boat? She’s Stacy at that point I’m not floating a boat. I’m riding a jet ski!
ig bro just watch out for a taller more handsome guy
 
Disney World GIF by Respective

loosing our khhv status to this
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiskers52 and mrtjlvl

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
10
Views
66
mrtjlvl
mrtjlvl
confirmgy
Replies
42
Views
277
RegularDude333
RegularDude333
DIY.Suicide
Replies
0
Views
14
DIY.Suicide
DIY.Suicide
Big Boss
Replies
23
Views
504
Big Boss
Big Boss
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
Replies
1
Views
28
magnottic1982
magnottic1982

Users who are viewing this thread

  • lowtide654
  • DeeVeeDee
  • NeoAscendant
  • shortcurry375
Back
Top