Rate candid of my last slay

I didn’t lose it to this but this is just another slay under my belt
Secret Handshake GIF by STRAPPED!
lose it asap this is a lifetime opportunity
 
  • +1
Reactions: whiskers52
lose it asap this is a lifetime opportunity
I already lost it and that I didn’t lose it to this one. I lost it to another girl. I was just saying that this is another one.
 
NIGGER IM SAYING I LOST MY STATUS ALONG TIME AGO UR SAYING LOSE IT ASAP YET I LOST IT ALREADY :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
could've just said u lost it instead of making it a scooby doo mystery puzzle
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: whiskers52
... I... I... feel good for you i guess? Your libido must BE high asf right?
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: whiskers52 and Tesarossa
Ngl she genuinely fucking subhuman how do u reach this level of looks
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: whiskers52
I would rather fuck a bitch that looks lik @buccalfatremoval wearing a wig over this bitch
 
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: muhammad18347 and whiskers52

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
10
Views
67
mrtjlvl
mrtjlvl
confirmgy
Replies
42
Views
277
RegularDude333
RegularDude333
DIY.Suicide
Replies
0
Views
14
DIY.Suicide
DIY.Suicide
Big Boss
Replies
23
Views
505
Big Boss
Big Boss
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
Replies
1
Views
28
magnottic1982
magnottic1982

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top