Rate Changpreet Tash Dorje PSL

PSL?

• Total voters
Sorry @inferiorpispot234 , this guy just ruffles my feathers like no other, impressive for a truck hit retarded guy.
Interesting, since I almost always remember your retarded existence and laugh. "Oh yeah that premature school going kid with B7 malnourished undertones who tries to troll others for the way they look, what a sad little doofus!"
dnrd ur not 6.25psl

look at those grey undertones right there

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1 and Deleted member 15827
dnrd ur not 6.25psl
View attachment 1696380
look at those grey undertones right there
Is the app that he uses, a good way to figure out your undertones btw?

i have no knowledge on undertones, apparently, this is how it's defined
"Simply put, your skin undertone meaning is that it is the hue that comes through the skin from underneath its surface. "

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810
1. it's not about becoming a Bollywood actor
what is it about bro, just say it.

if its not bollywood and you wanna be white passing....

it has to be Hollywood, right?

Is the app that he uses, a good way to figure out your undertones btw?

i have no knowledge on undertones, apparently, this is how it's defined
"Simply put, your skin undertone meaning is that it is the hue that comes through the skin from underneath its surface. "
Yeah bro, use the app to find out your undertones too, if you want a more accurate one, use this app - "colour match"
I got my accurate skin colour as "Rose Beige" -
Screenshot 20211126 1138162
Screenshot 20211126 1138222

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
what is it about bro, just say it.

if its not bollywood and you wanna be white passing....

it has to be Hollywood, right?
I won't reveal it bro, and no, it isn't about that either.
I don't want to be further made fun of.

• Woah
I won't reveal it bro, and no, it isn't about that either.
He wants to be a singer @inferiorpispot234

• Woah
In that case, you should stop making claims like
"im white/med passing"
"i have the same undertones as kourtney cox"
"im 6.25 PSL"

cus people are making fun of you for these, as you can see.

What's there to wonder in this? @inferiorpispot234 ?
undertones are defined as this
"the hue that comes through the skin from underneath its surface."

To me, it seems like the app only finds out the outer colour, not the one that comes from underneath the surface of the skin, im not sure.

In that case, you should stop making claims like
"im white/med passing"
"i have the same undertones as kourtney cox"
"im 6.25 PSL"

cus people are making fun of you for these, as you can see.
I don't make claims without proof, an expert rater called 6.25 PSL, most people in personal chat claimed I look Mediterranean, look at this Bulgarian user -
Chrome screenshot 1636135422536

And the app detected the undertones,
So with proof I am made fun of, think about me revealing my aspirations?

dev i understand you have rose undertones or whatever but whats the use if you cant attract a girl because of your pathetic frame or your dick just wont get hard coz of low t @2000

I don't make claims without proof, an expert rater called 6.25 PSL, most people in personal chat claimed I look Mediterranean, look at this Bulgarian user -
View attachment 1696417
Ur not 6.25 psl ur literally disgusting
Ur acne is puke worthy
Ur hips are wider than ur bideltoid

• JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
View attachment 1696417
alright, you've gotten reassured, right?

why are you still on this site for?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
undertones are defined as this
"the hue that comes through the skin from underneath its surface."

To me, it seems like the app only finds out the outer colour, not the one that comes from underneath the surface of the skin, im not sure.
How will you see the undertones then?
Are there people with microscope who check undertones?
If a person looks red/pink/orange with light skin he is white or white passing. If a person looks yellow or grey(like malnourished @volcelfatcel ), he/she is either Indian or Asian. There is no other metric for it bro.

How will you see the undertones then?
Are there people with microscope who check undertones?
If a person looks red/pink/orange with light skin he is white or white passing. If a person looks yellow or grey(like malnourished @volcelfatcel ), he/she is either Indian or Asian. There is no other metric for it bro.
as i said, idk much about it

just answer this question
alright, you've gotten reassured, right?

why are you still on this site for?

Attachments

• devklinefeltercel.jpg
    devklinefeltercel.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 0
Will quit this site soon, one of the reasons I kept rejoining this site was cause I had little to do at home.
good decision

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810
Will quit this site soon, one of the reasons I kept rejoining this site was cause I had little to do at home.
youll still be ugly as fuck after this site cus you cope about your flaws :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
youll still be ugly as fuck after this site cus you cope about your flaws :lul:
Don't worry about me retarded malnourished undertone scumbag, people and especially girls have a different opinion of me in real life.

especially girls have a different opinion of me in real life.
You have no mental disabilities like autism? whats stopping you from slaying all those girls who gaslight you into believing you look like tom cruise

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Don't worry about me retarded malnourished undertone scumbag, people and especially girls have a different opinion of me in real life.
What is the use if you can't get an erection with a girl coz low t levels

You have no mental disabilities like autism? whats stopping you from slaying all those girls who gaslight you into believing you look like tom cruise
It's my personal choice, most woman who say good things about me are older than me generally.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
It's my personal choice, most woman who say good things about me are older than me generally.
So grannies who are 40+ tell you “you look good beta ritik roshan lite” @chaddyboi66 @WannabeJock

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Moggedbyevery1, Deleted member 16346 and 3 others
So grannies who are 40+ tell you “you look good beta ritik roshan lite” @chaddyboi66 @WannabeJock
I am Emperor of Mankind according to my mother and aunt too

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel
Retardation at it's best, most women are like 25-30 who tell me that

Maybe you should stop living in some fantasy where you think you look like Tom Cruise/Brandon Roush/Rik Rohan or some shit and just go the doctor again to check up on that klinefelter syndrome of yours and then try focusing on improving your looks instead of starting shit online and entertaining your "bullies" all day.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 16275
Maybe you should stop living in some fantasy where you think you look like Tom Cruise/Brandon Roush/Rik Rohan or some shit and just go the doctor again to check up on that klinefelter syndrome of yours and then try focusing on improving your looks instead of starting shit online and entertaining your "bullies" all day.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
jfl checked ur post history u are raping himce 1 year ago :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, currylightskin and chaddyboi66
jfl checked ur post history u are raping himce 1 year ago :lul:
Jfl lost track of time tbw

That dalit kutte kutte brought all this on himself when first he tried to insult me and my people so I brutally Eviscerated him in front of everyone...

But instead of taking the lick with some sense of dignity and humility, he instead just kept talking shit to every other nigger that tried to give him some brutal but legit advice which just lead to him making more enemies because he couldn't accept the fact that he was ultimately subhuman.

Then he spent the next few months trying to befriend every user he thought was white to gaslight them into saying he looked white passing too and "Spanish with red undertones" to the point it became an obsession for him.

No one that bothered to actually read any of his shitty posts ever really took him seriously because of his gigacringe 12 year old kid call of duty too scared to curse tier insults literally calling niggers here shit like "doofuses" and "crap weasels", but as soon as his photos leaked and he got doxxed it was giga over for him.

This sub dalit abo jungle nigger tier iq faggot was really getting on our nerves because no matter how many times we tried to explain how he's legit retarded for unironically thinking he's "Spanish" passing when he literally has poop coloured skin and listed out every flaw of his disgusting brown khazar rat pheno face- he still kept talking shit, like he was some hot shit.

JFL even his curry music video was put on blast for the whole forum to see...

200.gif
1638214622017-png.1421525

1638214203416-png.1421519

1638198259610-png.1421214

1638216644288-png.1421555

And for all that shit he talked nothing could ever really save him from this in the end...
1636841555663-png.1402692

jfl @legit looking like ethnic kids I'd shove into lockers bully for lunch money back in high school
jfl @legit fresh out of affirmative action community college ethnic substitute teacher tier pheno
jfl @legit ben shapiro tier khazar milkers and nose [[ISPOILER]you always did want to be "jewish" passing afterall[/ISPOILER]]
jfl @legit weakfag tier noodle arms that look like they'd snap under 20 pound reps
jfl @legit no friends/no life tier aspie trucel dinosaur collection in the back
jfl @legit curry tier hygeine and probably smelling like ass and onions
jfl @legit disgusting swiss-cheese moon crater tier skin and pores
jfl @legit probably getting made fun of irl for smelling like shit
jfl @legit curry tier broken eengalashey and akshendhey
jfl @legit piss yellow curry tier colouring and undertones
jfl @legit ERROR #404:File_jaw.exe_NOT FOUND
jfl @legit cuck tier frame and bideltoid breadth
jfl @legit gook tier round face and neoteny
jfl @legit muh "white"/muh north shitskin
jfl @legit sub dalit abo-jungle nigger iq
jfl @legit poop brown shit-kissed lips
jfl @legit being an ugly shitskin
jfl @legit woman tier wide hips
jfl @legit manlet frauding "6'7"
jfl @legit ogre cyclops tier ipd
jfl @legit giga neotenous face
jfl @legit literally eating curry
jfl @legit being giga-over 4 u

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, currylightskin and Deleted member 15338
*tbh

also forgot to mention that collection of threads only goes back up until a few months ago right before everyone else "bullied" him off the forum [again] and doesn't even cover the past few months till now.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

@2000
would you rather be a north atlantid LTN or Chadpreet with gracile indid pheno?

@2000
would you rather be a north atlantid LTN or Chadpreet with gracile indid pheno?
Show me one chadpreet with gracile indid phenotype who's at the same level as a European chad.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and alriodai
It doesn't matter man jfl this pic is enough to get every woman in the world and also his skin is what? Light brown. He looks better tanned than white and all indians except Kashmiris look better light brown than white

View attachment 1694662
He mogs you to death
Better ratios, better bones, hunter eyes, better hair
When niggas see someone that mog them badly they cant cope

He mogs you to death
Better ratios, better bones, hunter eyes, better hair
When niggas see someone that mog them badly they cant cope
What do you have no face subhuman, I have bashed guys in my school with ease you projecting pre-pubescent crap weasel. I literally have thrashed a whole class room and wrecked it in a few minutes you pathetic weakling scumbag. I literally made a guy go back to his home half naked you weakling abomination

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and alriodai
What do you have no face subhuman, I have bashed guys in my school with ease you projecting pre-pubescent crap weasel. I literally have thrashed a whole class room and wrecked it in a few minutes you pathetic weakling scumbag. I literally made a guy go back to his home half naked you weakling abomination
9AEBB11B 09D3 4771 BC1D 0003DC72AB9C

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and chaddyboi66
Show me one chadpreet with gracile indid phenotype who's at the same level as a European chad.
idk, moose ali khan and siva kaneswaran?
may not be that pheno in particular but chadpreets nonetheless.

so whats your answer?

RabidRosaries
@badg96 still waiting...

i want kill him
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
You want kill?
Come try kill!
You head smash on rock:lul::lul:
Get lost scum bag!
1639887906987-png.1447686

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
you are gracile indid
you are also a self claimed chadpreet