Rate Changpreet Tash Dorje PSL

PSL?

• Total voters
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 15827
:feelsgood::feelsgood:

I need rhino and glutathione RIGHT NOW:feelswah::feelswah: but I need to wait till I grad and get a job not fair:feelswhy::feelswhy:
I have subhuman abo nose and shitskin!! :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Dm me ur pics I've never seen u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Cig addicted uncle who ogles street girls from a chai shop if not for hair and lean
Even as a Balkan dude i can understand this pheno:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Even tho we dont have them here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16275
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Nah I just logged on tonight cuz I was feeling nostalgic for .org after I got dysphoric over like 5 eyelashes falling out
You should've been there to witness the return of dev tbh

You should've been there to witness the return of dev tbh
Nah im over him tbh. He had his time back in winter and now its done. I like my jokes short and sweet now even thought I can still appreciate the absurdity of the old battalion's months long holy war against jim

• JFL
Nah im over him tbh. He had his time back in winter and now its done. I like my jokes short and sweet now even thought I can still appreciate the absurdity of the old battalion's months long holy war against jim
Mirin you for being able to leave this site in the first place tbh :feelsbadman:

Mirin you for being able to leave this site in the first place tbh :feelsbadman:
Yh tbh I kinda just lost interest in the forum and looks theory after going on vacation w my friends and realising caring about smv is childish. The forum does me no good tbh I'll alwayd be normie and the slight increase in looks from constant softmaxxing isnt worth the anxiety and paranoia of 'one step forward, one step back' about my looks for me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1 and Deleted member 16275
Yh tbh I kinda just lost interest in the forum and looks theory after going on vacation w my friends and realising caring about smv is childish. The forum does me no good tbh I'll alwayd be normie and the slight increase in looks from constant softmaxxing isnt worth the anxiety and paranoia of 'one step forward, one step back' about my looks for me tbh
I wouldnt be that worried about it if i were you tbh.

Just commit some crimes for thug halo (y)

• JFL
I wouldnt be that worried about it if i were you tbh.

Just commit some crimes for thug halo (y)
@Pakicel going to jail is an smv increase for high trust prettyboys

• JFL
Sure brother👍🏻
Now it's upto him if he wants to derail this thread, I won't do anything.
stop using the white hand ur not white u subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SadLivwr, Moggedbyevery1, Deleted member 16346 and 1 other person
stop using the white hand ur not white u subhuman
Bro, not this again, not here, not now, unless.. you can answer my questions :Comfy:

The reason behind him trying so hard to be white passing is a secret which he won't reveal, apparently. What do you think it is?

Bro, not this again, not here, not now, unless.. you can answer my questions :Comfy:

The reason behind him trying so hard to be white passing is a secret which he won't reveal, apparently. What do you think it is?
There’s no secret because even if he is white passing in an alternate universe he is still a subhuman
Boneless kleinelfeters sufferer @2000

• So Sad

Dev wants to be a Bollywood actor. Funny thing is none of the famous actors acc look white.

• +1
There’s no secret because even if he is white passing in an alternate universe he is still a subhuman
Boneless kleinelfeters sufferer @2000
He's actually not boneless when lean. See his old pics. He looked 4 PSL range in them.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 14160 and volcelfatcel
He's actually not boneless when lean. See his old pics. He looked 4 PSL range in them.
Being boneless is a halo to girls cuz it makes you look more like the thuggish biggie smalls (maximum smv in a man imo because size halo like @africacel always said)

• JFL
Being boneless is a halo to girls cuz it makes you look more like the thuggish biggie smalls (maximum smv in a man imo because size halo like @africacel always said)
Being big boned is ideal

• +1
I am not 4 PSL, easily a 6.25+ PSL
@phukmikehok

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SadLivwr, Chadeep, Moggedbyevery1 and 2 others
I am not 4 PSL, easily a 6.25+ PSL
@phukmikehok
Bro i told you not to turn this into one of those threads

Indian dellisosa

• +1
I'd give him a low 6psl probably

2F90F881 B25F 4ECE 9406 C6F9B3492BEE

91048C91 0A4A 4D42 BF09 9F8FF62A61AD

can he even throw a punch with those

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 15827
Visibly caged at this

• JFL
@inferiorpispot234 , what's there to laugh in that?
Alright, fine , you wanna be an actor. What does that have to do with being white passing?
Bollywood actors are good looking but not white or med passing.
From what i understand, it has something to do with undertones, we dont have the same undertones as meds and whites.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • Hmm...
Your existence
Answer this for me, bro?

Alright, fine , you wanna be an actor. What does that have to do with being white passing?
From what i understand, it has something to do with undertones, we dont have the same undertones as meds and whites.

Your existence
Interesting, since I almost always remember your retarded existence and laugh. "Oh yeah that premature school going kid with B7 malnourished undertones who tries to troll others for the way they look, what a sad little doofus!"

Interesting, since I almost always remember your retarded existence and laugh. "Oh yeah that premature school going kid with B7 malnourished undertones who tries to troll others for the way they look, what a sad little doofus!"
Sorry @inferiorpispot234 , this guy just ruffles my feathers like no other, impressive for a truck hit retarded guy.

• +1
Sorry @inferiorpispot234 , this guy just ruffles my feathers like no other, impressive for a truck hit retarded guy.
answer this?

1. it's not about becoming a Bollywood actor
2. I have undertones like Courteney Cox -

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Moggedbyevery1, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others