• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: TRNA, Shrek2OnDvD, Be_ConfidentBro and 12 others
Mogs hard ngl .

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Be_ConfidentBro, Lolcel and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Be_ConfidentBro, Lolcel and 2 others
Dude his lips/mouth carry him hard imo it’s such an underrated fucking trait here
@Taylorswift would you agree?
I think it’s a big part of Vinnie hackers appeal too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Lolcel, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Looks234, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
Good bones. 6 psl imo.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Sikkunt23 and Copeful
Looks just like @Titbot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7521 and Pussyslayer
@Taylorswift would you agree?
I think it’s a big part of Vinnie hackers appeal too
I think it’s the eye area and hollow cheeks that carry him. His mouth area is okay. Vinnie Hacker’s mouth area and whole entire face mogs hard.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
looks darktriadmaxxed, eats his curry extra spicy without even breaking a sweat/10

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Lolcel, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
Looks black
jbb is fact in 2020

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, 6ft7Mogger, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
how does this dude mog hard and how is this nigga a 6/10

TheCopefulCurry
Op mogs him . Stop coping . U don’t know anything about appeal jfl . Op is 8/10 and sendhil is 6/10

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Lolcel, curryslayerordeath and 3 others
Op mogs him . Stop coping . U don’t know anything about appeal jfl . Op is 8/10 and sendhil is 6/10
both are ~ the same looks lvl

There are many users here who hates dark skin
It’s not users jfl . I tried this shit out with girls too . I have them good pics of cavil and then him ( they both have very similar looks other than coluring) and told them to rate each one . They said 6/10 for sendhil and 9/10 for cavil . I’m not coping .

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 1751
This place is much better than lookism imo. In lookism average white guy was rated 7/10
Does Lookism even exist anymore? I checked back there for nostalgia a while ago and it was a lawless wasteland

It’s not users jfl . I tried this shit out with girls too . I have them good pics of cavil and then him ( they both have very similar looks other than coluring) and told them to rate each one . They said 6/10 for sendhil and 9/10 for cavil . I’m not coping .
Yeah Indian girls hate dark skinned men. I assume it's same in Pakistan too?!

Does Lookism even exist anymore? I checked back there for nostalgia a while ago and it was a lawless wasteland
Lookism is somewhat deserted. Browsing lookism is depressing.

• So Sad
Reactions: Strafe
There are many users here who hates dark skin
Taylorhill isn’t even racist . He posts a lot of ethnic chads all the time . He just knows what appeal to women and what don’t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful
  • JFL
Reactions: Pussyslayer and Copeful
Taylorhill isn’t even racist . He posts a lot of ethnic chads all the time . He just knows what appeal to women and what don’t
Wasn't talking about him tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
He is , me and taylorhill will prove this later . You guys don’t understand appeal at all
appeal is irl and psl is aspie rating, but 6/10 is too low for him. he is at least 6.5, he looks good in motion. you should see him in the flash.

appeal is irl and psl is aspie rating, but 6/10 is too low for him. he is at least 6.5, he looks good in motion. you should see him in the flash.
I did . Again his rating is 6/10 and op is 8:10 . Me and Taylor will prove this later

• JFL
Wasn't talking about him tbh.
The Indian in the OP is a mogger meanwhile sendhil isn’t . Again it’s not due to racism here cuz they both have the same skin colour lol . One appeals to foids and one doesn’t

• +1
BBC CONFIRMED
"NEGRO GUAPO"
Negro 9

• Woah
I did . Again his rating is 6/10 and op is 8:10 . Me and Taylor will prove this later
im not arguing the rating for op mind you. just saying 6/10 is a bit too low for him. hes at least a 6.5/10, if he had white coloring then this forum would be on his dick 24/7 lol

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
im not arguing the rating for op mind you. just saying 6/10 is a bit too low for him. hes at least a 6.5/10, if he had white coloring then this forum would be on his dick 24/7 lol
Probably. But u can still be good looking with that skin tone with the right features . For instance OP.

The Indian in the OP is a mogger meanwhile sendhil isn’t . Again it’s not due to racism here cuz they both have the same skin colour lol . One appeals to foids and one doesn’t
I think both have appeal. But guy in Op has more exotic appeal than Sendhil. Just my opinion. I don't know how girls rate men so 🔮

I think both have appeal. But guy in Op has more exotic appeal than Sendhil. Just my opinion. I don't know how girls rate men so 🔮
That’s why OP mogs , he has exotic appeal . Sendhil doesn’t . That and eye area

jfl, ur aspie and have no idea how to rate. sendhil ramamurthy is not a fucking 6/10

Sendhil Ramamurthy Fans — Mohinder Suresh | Heroes, 2x06

if any girl rates him below a 7/10 i will log off this site and never return

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Pussyslayer, 6ft7Mogger and 2 others
jfl, ur aspie and have no idea how to rate. sendhil ramamurthy is not a fucking 6/10

Sendhil Ramamurthy Fans — Mohinder Suresh | Heroes, 2x06

if any girl rates him below a 7/10 i will log off this site and never return
6/10 for this guy is a horribly low rating
idk what these guys are smoking

• +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer, Ocelot, 6ft7Mogger and 2 others
Probably. But u can still be good looking with that skin tone with the right features . For instance OP.
imho i think coloring isnt relevant unless its totally unique (if a mfer has purple eyes with silver skin? 11/10 galactic tera chad) and i rate people just normally like that

• +1
imho i think coloring isnt relevant unless its totally unique (if a mfer has purple eyes with silver skin? 11/10 galactic tera chad) and i rate people just normally like that
coloring is cope , bones/features matter way more

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers and 6485b025t
Sure.

1. In regards to your conversation with sikkunt, I definitely think Sendhil is higher than a 6/10 facially. The thing is, this site fetishizes "jb appeal," so this site basically doles out ratings based on what appeals to 15-19 year old girls. This results in stuff like Sendhil getting rated 6/10 by girls, along with other people with objectively "better" faces having less appeal than some with worse faces. Refer back to the results of Matt Bomer vs Alain Delon for what I'm talking about.

Matt Bomer has a way better and more angular third, and his eye area is honestly better than Delon's as well. His face just looks better. But girls chose Delon over him. I suspect many young girls would choose Lorenzo Zurzolo over Bomer as well, even though his face is clearly inferior. That doesn't make his face better though. But it would explain the results.

2. I suspect that Sendhil would definitely be better than 6/10 IRL with girls 20 years and older, maybe not by much, but at least a little. See the comments on this video:

Problem is, this site considers them used up roasties

When I've seen Sendhil in tv shows and movies he stood out to me as obviously and noticeably good looking, which isn't really the case with actual 6/10 guys.

3. Coloring definitely matters though. Especially eye color. Almost all of the top sex symbols have colored eyes. Brad Pitt, Alain Delon, Matt Bomer, Jon erik hexum, david gandy, sean o pry, thom strijd, jeremy meeks... should i go on?

agreed bhai

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t