Rate dark curry that ascended through BBCmaxxing and has white horns skmping for him

Damn son check out the comments

This one white girl commented “rail me”

@Sikkunt23 @TheCopefulCurry @NordicIranian @sytyl @inceletto @abmonger @malignant
Also he’s skinny but his frame is top tier ngl mirin his hair cos I’m a baldcel too

flat maxilla no chin its absolutely over - psl niggers be like

Very goodlooking tbh, almost 6psl ngl

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
karem-aalgaisy-2.jpg

I'm being srs, if u don't have a perm in 2020, just drop dead

here in texas literally every bitch will be like "he's so cute" to any guy with a perm even if he's legit ugly in the face, it's just clothing and perm at this point

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, curryslayerordeath, Copeful and 2 others
No half my family members are that pheno jfl

Looks like the last remnants of the sinthastha people bhai its a same they didnt rape and ethnically displace the whole of south asia like they did with europe.

Or else curries would look nordic some what.

karem-aalgaisy-2.jpg

here in texas literally every bitch will be like "he's so cute" to any guy with a perm even if he's legit ugly in the face, it's just clothing and perm at this point
this is so fucking true

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Sikkunt23
karem-aalgaisy-2.jpg

I don’t even have hair ffs forget perms

• So Sad
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Some niggas be rating this 6 PSL JFL at you guys

You guys have yet to swallow the coloring pill. Go run some tinder experiments on faggots like this and see how they do. They'd be lucky to get the results of a 5 PSL white guy or a 5 PSL light-skinned ethnic guy. My ass 6 PSL lol. It's not possible to be 6 PSL with skin this dark and this dirty. Sorry lads, you have some homework to do in the world of SMV

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9090, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
north aryan caucasian talibans

Bro literally aryans were nords that's what the irony of all this is they were white even among whites.Those genes needed to be spread all over south asia.

• JFL

You guys have yet to swallow the coloring pill. Go run some tinder experiments on faggots like this and see how they do. They'd be lucky to get the results of a 5 PSL white guy or a 5 PSL light-skinned ethnic guy. My ass 6 PSL lol. It's not possible to be 6 PSL with skin this dark and this dirty. Sorry lads, you have some homework to do in the world of SMV
i agree this guy isn't a 6 PSL, more like 4 PSL with hair, gold chain, and drip halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Bro literally aryans were nords that's what the irony of all this is they were white even among whites.Those genes needed to be spread all over south asia.
me no understando what u say

i agree this guy isn't a 6 PSL, more like 4 PSL with hair, gold chain, and drip halo

If that was a 4 PSL especially with a curry pheno he would not elicit sexual comments from a female

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and SubhumanCurrycel

Psl is different from smv you jackass. Women fund alot of things attractive that are simply the complete opposite and you dont see people on this forum hyping those things up. Race only matters in a social context psl is features. Stop lying.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Copeful
aryans are in south asia

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
If that was a 4 PSL especially with a curry pheno he would not elicit sexual comments from a female
if he posted his selfie here you guys would literally rate him 4 PSL dumb fuk

he has bad coloring, bad frame, no jaw, no chin, bug eyes

here's a legit PSL 6/7 with the same coloring
all the girls simping for him in the comments

• JFL
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me, 5'8manlet, curryslayerordeath and 2 others
here's a legit PSL 6/7 with the same coloring
all the girls simping for him in the comments

He’s older + insane body hailo

Mountian Pashtun gigamoggers mog
5884770645_aac2e1a1a9.jpg

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, maxxedfalloutdweller, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
so how is the guy in OP a 6 JFL
btw the guy i just posted has the same coloring as you
Don’t think he’s a 6 that wasn’t me who said that I’d say he’s a strong 5.25-5.5 fashion/stylemaxxed

• +1
Reactions: yunggod
This lightskinned purebred (no inbreeding) Pashtun man mogs
ishkashim-afghanistan-october-5-2013-handsome-afghan-pashtun-young-man-smiles-holding-head-scarf-in-afghan-market-between-tajikistan-and-afghanistan-2BF8H7F.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and maxxedfalloutdweller
LIFEFUEL FOR MY SKINNY IRANIAN PRETTYBOY ASS

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
he doesnt, too bloated and bad eye area
I'm being ironic, that guy is a fucking subhuman. Retarded eye area, jew nose, horseface, recessed, nasolabial folds.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 5746 and SubhumanCurrycel
I'm being ironic, that guy is a fucking subhuman. Retarded eye area, jew nose, horseface, recessed, nasolabial folds.
Where is the somalian toth whose head u have as ur avi? Is he still on the forum lol

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, reptiles, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
aryans are in south asia

No the aryans migrated from outside to south asia originally they were from the steppes and the steppes is a very diverse place you have sand niggers PIE tribes Eurasian chinks like the list goes on the thing that traveled to south Asia was PIE (Proto indo european tribe).

I mean look at the genetic distances bruv these people were white even for whites

Even on graphs that measure genetic variation between in races clusters them giga close to nordic.

Also The average pajeet is not an aryan nor are the bramhins and nor is any other south asian the max you will get is 30 percent what i am saying though is if this component had gotten to the whole of south asia and had done a full on large scale population replacement Indians would be near nordics genetically this component is far whiter than anything else possible it was even whiter than annatolians and there giga white shifted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 3702
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
What’s the tik tok @ the video didn’t load for me JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 5746
No the aryans migrated from outside to south asia originally they were from the steppes and the steppes is a very diverse place you have sand niggers PIE tribes Eurasian chinks like the list goes on the thing that traveled to south Asia was PIE (Proto indo european tribe).

View attachment 602869

I mean look at the genetic distances bruv these people were white even for whites

View attachment 602882

Even on graphs that measure genetic variation between in races clusters them giga close to nordic.

View attachment 602891

Also The average pajeet is not an aryan nor are the bramhins and nor is any other south asian the max you will get is 30 percent what i am saying though is if this component had gotten to the whole of south asia and had done a full on large scale population replacement Indians would be near nordics genetically this component is far whiter than anything else possible it was even whiter than annatolians and there giga white shifted.

intredasting:unsure:

He looks like the Indian version of handsome Daniel Park from Lookism.

• +1
Reactions: TheLastABCcel
Keep coping I whitepass mog many many men on here
2A460EDE 6DDB 4A1E 8F0B 6F08058A0B34

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 9072
intredasting:unsure:

Yeah most pajeets minus bramhins is like 10 percent at most tbqh even the kalash only get 30 percent it is indeed brutal bhai what could have been

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702

Damn son check out the comments

This one white girl commented “rail me”

@Sikkunt23 @TheCopefulCurry @NordicIranian @sytyl @inceletto @abmonger @malignant
Also he’s skinny but his frame is top tier ngl mirin his hair cos I’m a baldcel too

curly hair is a legit halo imagine him with straight combed hair

• +1
@higgabigga
486952-3dae378fae3e11a66212be17b4e65f99.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 5746 and reptiles
does my avi mog him bhai

Psl is different from smv you jackass. Women fund alot of things attractive that are simply the complete opposite and you dont see people on this forum hyping those things up. Race only matters in a social context psl is features. Stop lying.

You dumbfuck most people when they rate in PSL they take coloring into account. If they don't, they're retarded. Coloring is just as important as bones and features. You expect us to rate someone's face and ignore their skin tone? Fuck outta here with that bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Blackgymmax
I’ve never run tinder but look at the amount of JBs simping for him
virtue signaling

it happens all the time

some guy posted that tiktok dude named "karchill" and he got girls simping for him but when his pics were shown to random girls who didnt know his "status", they all called him ugly.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and JizzFarmer
You dumbfuck most people when they rate in PSL they take coloring into account. If they don't, they're retarded. Coloring is just as important as bones and features. You expect us to rate someone's face and ignore their skin tone? Fuck outta here with that bullshit
Shut up you fool, skin cool and race arent important if you have gigachad features. And when people rate faces they dont mention race because good looking people are a race of their own. They are different. Their facial features transcend race.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, BigBoy and Deleted member 9090
Shut up you fool, skin cool and race arent important if you have gigachad features. And when people rate faces they dont mention race because good looking people are a race of their own. They are different. Their facial features transcend race.

yes they are stop coping dumb fuck, someone with better coloring has an edge over someone with shit coloring

have you been living under a rock, just look at the light skins vs dark skins meme when literally they have the same features most of the time just light colored eyes and skin for light skins

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
yes they are stop coping dumb fuck, someone with better coloring has an edge over someone with shit coloring

have you been living under a rock, just look at the light skins vs dark skins meme when literally they have the same features most of the time just light colored eyes and skin for light skins
Just fucking lol shut the fuck that light skin dark skin shit only work fir some women not all. shoW me proof that a vast majority of women like lightskin men over darkmen (assuming the features are the same)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 9090
Just fucking lol shut the fuck that light skin dark skin shit only work fir some women not all. shoW me proof that a vast majority of women like lightskin men over darkmen (assuming the features are the same)
literally 90% of females prefer light skin blacks when compared to dark skin blacks kys faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Blackgymmax
literally 90% of females prefer light skin blacks when compared to dark skin blacks kys faggot
If thats the case why am i not drowning in a plethora of pussy right now????

If thats the case why am i not drowning in a plethora of pussy right now????
because you are ugly dumb fuck

Ugly is ugly

But a good looking light skin or light skinned Pajeet or whatever will have an advantage over a good looking dark skin or dark currynigger now shut up and cry for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 9090

Dude you're so fucking low IQ I don't even know what to say.

How can you rate someone's face AND IGNORE SOMETHING ABOUT THEIR FACE? You realize that the color of your face is ... a part of your face. Your facial skin coloring is just as important as your facial features and facial bones. So when I rate someone's face or when women rate someone's face they don't just rate based on eye area and jaw/chin. They also rate based on skin tone and eye color and coloring contrast. Coloring matters just as much as the shit you're saying matters.

Do I really need to prove this shit to you? How about you run some tinder experiments. Get two guys who are facially equal ignoring coloring (so features wise and bones wise they're equal), with one difference: one guy is Indian with brown or dark brown coloring whereas the other guy is white with typical white coloring. The white guy will do far better than the Indian guy on Tinder DESPITE the fact that they're equal facially ignoring coloring. I've ran many, many Tinder experiments. I know how women perceive face. They don't just look at eyes and jaw/chin jfl. They also look at skin tone, eye color, etc. Facial coloring is just as important as facial bones and facial features when it comes to how a woman perceives a mans face sexually speaking.

Fuck outta here with your coping bullshit you low IQ subhuman fucking dog

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel, Deleted member 9090, Blackgymmax and 1 other person