Rate dark curry that ascended through BBCmaxxing and has white horns skmping for him

A middle eastern saying "nigga" defiantly a low class pashtun shit stain stop negroid coping and have some dignity

Wait if were talking about negroids the average arab has more nigger than your average pashtun the average pashtun does have more chink though.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 6789 and 1 other person
me
F0f5180f03ed46426fe05047a624fd81

You
 106779267 mediaitem106779266

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, JizzFarmer, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
A middle eastern saying "nigga" defiantly a low class pashtun shit stain stop negroid coping and have some dignity
this is you
sddefault.jpg

HURR LOOK AT ES EPERSIANS WE AMOG WE AR SEEEWW BOOTIFUL MOGGING MACHEENS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and sytyl
this is you
sddefault.jpg

HURR LOOK AT ES EPERSIANS WE AMOG WE AR SEEEWW BOOTIFUL MOGGING MACHEENS
Stop embracing yourself
Youve already identified with negroid culture you shame every middle eastern
Disgusting

Bhais can we get this to 10 pages appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and yunggod
I can tell your like 15 with your zoomer avi and your nigger worshiping
Get the BBc out of your mouth and come back when youre a real Muslim

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy, JizzFarmer, Sikkunt23 and 2 others
I can tell your like 15 with your zoomer avi and your nigger worshiping
Get the BBc out of your mouth and come back when youre a real Muslim
lol what kind of music do you listen to if you don’t listen to rap dumb fuck pussy

• +1
  • JFL
lol what kind of music do you listen to if you don’t listen to rap dumb fuck pussy
Low Iq pashtun dog nigger coping
Doesnt matter what music you like you speak like an ape that drinks 40oz when in reality your dad would beat your bitch ass if he saw you near alcohol or weed

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Sikkunt23 and sytyl
Low Iq pashtun dog nigger coping
Doesnt matter what music you like you speak like an ape that drinks 40oz when in reality your dad would beat your bitch ass if he saw you near alcohol or weed
I am not even Pashtun nor Muslim but I can recognize subhumans like Arabs and Hazara dogs

• So Sad
  • Woah
I am not even Pashtun nor Muslim but I can recognize subhumans like Arabs and Hazara dogs
Beaner detected go back to your barn yard and drink cheap beer
This is a thread for human beings not donkeys

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, JizzFarmer and sytyl
Beaner detected go back to your barn yard and drink cheap beer
This is a thread for human beings not donkeys
Arabs are not human, literally the most inbreeding happens in Arab countries, you guys look like legit aliens jfl

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6789
just be black bro

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Warlow
Arabs are not human, literally the most inbreeding happens in Arab countries, you guys look like legit aliens jfl
Better than a fat ass mexican coping with "muh latino" go pick my fruit you trash

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Sikkunt23 and sytyl
Better than a fat ass mexican coping with "muh latino" go pick my fruit you trash
not even latino but latinos mog arabs to hell and back, and literally arab “men” thirst for latina girls so hard

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6789
4 psl white mogs

gg
Unironically kill yourself you self hating shitskin. It's guys like you that make curries self hating ironically.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Sikkunt23 and sytyl
not even latino but latinos mog arabs to hell and back, and literally arab “men” thirst for latina girls so hard
Thats because we own out women meanwhile mexicans get bitched at beat on and cheated by their fat loud umpa lumpa women

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Look at gosicks comment tho god I wanna stone that faggot
@Gosick is the weakest little bitch I have ever witnessed. His only source of self esteem comes from self hating and shitting on curries.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Sikkunt23 and sytyl
Thats because we own out women meanwhile mexicans get bitched at beat on and cheated by their fat loud umpa lumpa women
you “own” your woman but as soon as they leave the house they take off their hijab and fakeupmaxx and change their clothes immediately to look good for Tyrone and Pablo

arab women are super slutty man :lul::lul::lul:

god fearing pashtun women mog

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6789 and sytyl
you “own” your woman but as soon as they leave the house they take off their hijab and fakeupmaxx and change their clothes immediately to look good for Tyrone and Pablo

arab women are super slutty man :lul::lul::lul:

god fearing pashtun women mog
A middle eastern woman wouldnt touch Pablos 4 foot tall potato pheno ass with a stick
Keep bean coping your race does low IQ jobs and drinks beer all day
Fucking gross

• JFL
A middle eastern woman wouldnt touch Pablos 4 foot tall potato pheno ass with a stick
Keep bean coping your race does low IQ jobs and drinks beer all day
Fucking gross
nigga stfu and stop role playing i’m tired

im not hispanic stfu lmao 😂
You know in fucking done with your shit. Dm your address and we can solve this like men pussy.

• JFL
did you forget to log out of your alt? JFL
Are you fuxking retarded fool? How is this an alt when i have been using it all this time. And im not sure if you can even have alt on here. Frankly i dont give a fuck. You summon the beast within buddy you talk all this shite but dont back it up i know what you said about balls. They dont smell like the spice packets on the ramen noodle packages. This as well as all your other accusations need to be dismissed. You are literally cancer on this forum.

Are you fuxking retarded fool? How is this an alt when i have been using it all this time. And im not sure if you can even have alt on here. Frankly i dont give a fuck. You summon the beast within buddy you talk all this shite but dont back it up i know what you said about balls. They dont smell like the spice packets on the ramen noodle packages. This as well as all your other accusations need to be dismissed. You are literally cancer on this forum.
didn’t read

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
Pashtun is the biggest cope, 95% of Pashtuns look like brown-skinned Jews

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and sytyl
Where is the somalian toth whose head u have as ur avi? Is he still on the forum lol
What? have i become a legend now? i'm still here lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and BigBoy
One of the best looking dark curries. He is almost like a black dude.

holy fuck the comments are brutal.

This guy doesn't look that appealing to me to be honest

The comments are all shitting on him cuz hes curry tho

@SubhumanCurrycel, I hate to say this but this dude has no appeal outside of HS, he'd get destroyed on tinder and in college, HS is literally the easiest time to get a GF, status matters way more in HS than looks honestly, and the easiest way to get status is sports

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I posted this on lookism and this is what one guy had to say

Screenshot 20210408 002100

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
mirin that frame

@johncruz12345 @TsarTsar444 @BIGDICCJIM
What’s this about?

I think he forgot about all I told him before, but idk about u, most people in Paris are actually black, and therefore so were some of my friends when I was a kid.

Damn son check out the comments

This one white girl commented “rail me”

@Sikkunt23 @TheCopefulCurry @NordicIranian @sytyl @inceletto @abmonger @malignant
Also he’s skinny but his frame is top tier ngl mirin his hair cos I’m a baldcel too

Cannot see?!

Frame

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
karem-aalgaisy-2.jpg

I'm being srs, if u don't have a perm in 2020, just drop dead

here in texas literally every bitch will be like "he's so cute" to any guy with a perm even if he's legit ugly in the face, it's just clothing and perm at this point
How does one get a perm?