Rate dark curry that ascended through BBCmaxxing and has white horns skmping for him

because you are ugly dumb fuck

Ugly is ugly

But a good looking light skin or light skinned Pajeet or whatever will have an advantage over a good looking dark skin or dark currynigger now shut up and cry for me
Ugly is ugly but good looking isnt good looking???? Stfu pussy boi, id destroy your anus with my finger if death jitsu. Id blast your ass into another dimension. Keep copeing faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 9090
Dude you're so fucking low IQ I don't even know what to say.

How can you rate someone's face AND IGNORE SOMETHING ABOUT THEIR FACE? You realize that the color of your face is ... a part of your face. Your facial skin coloring is just as important as your facial features and facial bones. So when I rate someone's face or when women rate someone's face they don't just rate based on eye area and jaw/chin. They also rate based on skin tone and eye color and coloring contrast. Coloring matters just as much as the shit you're saying matters.

Do I really need to prove this shit to you? How about you run some tinder experiments. Get two guys who are facially equal ignoring coloring (so features wise and bones wise they're equal), with one difference: one guy is Indian with brown or dark brown coloring whereas the other guy is white with typical white coloring. The white guy will do far better than the Indian guy on Tinder DESPITE the fact that they're equal facially ignoring coloring. I've ran many, many Tinder experiments. I know how women perceive face. They don't just look at eyes and jaw/chin jfl. They also look at skin tone, eye color, etc. Facial coloring is just as important as facial bones and facial features when it comes to how a woman perceives a mans face sexually speaking.

Fuck outta here with your coping bullshit you low IQ subhuman fucking dog
Did not read and you are gay. Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
none y’all niggas replied to me what is this tik tok guys username JFL

Ugly is ugly but good looking isnt good looking???? Stfu pussy boi, id destroy your anus with my finger if death jitsu. Id blast your ass into another dimension. Keep copeing faggot.
you are legit low IQ as fuck nigga holy shit
i just said good looking is good looking but coloring and pheno matters when it comes to “good looking” dumb fuck i want to douse your head in kerosene and light you up nigga feel like my IQ is exponentially decreasing with every post of yours i read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Sikkunt23 and sytyl
This lightskinned purebred (no inbreeding) Pashtun man mogs
ishkashim-afghanistan-october-5-2013-handsome-afghan-pashtun-young-man-smiles-holding-head-scarf-in-afghan-market-between-tajikistan-and-afghanistan-2BF8H7F.jpg
stop posting pictures of me bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Sikkunt23 and JizzFarmer
i just said good looking is good looking but coloring and pheno matters when it comes to “good looking” dumb fuck i want to douse your head in kerosene and light you up nigga feel like my IQ is exponentially decreasing with every post of yours i read

Forget this retard. He's not worth wasting time on. He hasn't swallowed the coloringpill yet. Faggots like him who rot in their grandma's basement need to run a good 20 tinder experiments in order to even remotely become coloringpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, 5'8manlet, Sikkunt23 and 2 others
Dude you're so fucking low IQ I don't even know what to say.

How can you rate someone's face AND IGNORE SOMETHING ABOUT THEIR FACE? You realize that the color of your face is ... a part of your face. Your facial skin coloring is just as important as your facial features and facial bones. So when I rate someone's face or when women rate someone's face they don't just rate based on eye area and jaw/chin. They also rate based on skin tone and eye color and coloring contrast. Coloring matters just as much as the shit you're saying matters.

Do I really need to prove this shit to you? How about you run some tinder experiments. Get two guys who are facially equal ignoring coloring (so features wise and bones wise they're equal), with one difference: one guy is Indian with brown or dark brown coloring whereas the other guy is white with typical white coloring. The white guy will do far better than the Indian guy on Tinder DESPITE the fact that they're equal facially ignoring coloring. I've ran many, many Tinder experiments. I know how women perceive face. They don't just look at eyes and jaw/chin jfl. They also look at skin tone, eye color, etc. Facial coloring is just as important as facial bones and facial features when it comes to how a woman perceives a mans face sexually speaking.

Fuck outta here with your coping bullshit you low IQ subhuman fucking dog
That’s because women are fucking idiots. Smv=psl a good looking indian will have a psl than a white recessed soyboy but his smv would be lower because of color and maybe prefErence this is the extreme. But two good looking guys thst are a different color with similar features should have the same psl but not smv. Ounce again cry to me like a little bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel and Sikkunt23
Dont get it twisted it matters but not to the degree you think it does. Especially with bodyhalo like the guy that op posted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Sikkunt23
Nah lol chicks virtue signal on here. Send his pics to tinder to see his real smv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Sikkunt23 and yunggod
Some niggas be rating this 6 PSL JFL at you guys

You guys have yet to swallow the coloring pill. Go run some tinder experiments on faggots like this and see how they do. They'd be lucky to get the results of a 5 PSL white guy or a 5 PSL light-skinned ethnic guy. My ass 6 PSL lol. It's not possible to be 6 PSL with skin this dark and this dirty. Sorry lads, you have some homework to do in the world of SMV
So true lol. OLD is the only place where you can see a mans SMV. Where women can freely make choices witho
Dont start with this shit bro.
Hes right lol. Coloring means alot. Psl means nothing. Its just a circle jerk for us on here anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel, Deleted member 9090 and Sikkunt23
yes they are stop coping dumb fuck, someone with better coloring has an edge over someone with shit coloring

have you been living under a rock, just look at the light skins vs dark skins meme when literally they have the same features most of the time just light colored eyes and skin for light skins
No lol. Lightskins usually have more white features.

North mountain Pashtuns mog . Take the pasthun pill brother
Hazara farsi and Persian mogs Pashtun shit speakers back to terrorist caves

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, sytyl and Sikkunt23
So true lol. OLD is the only place where you can see a mans SMV. Where women can freely make choices witho

Hes right lol. Coloring means alot. Psl means nothing. Its just a circle jerk for us on here anyways.
JUST
FUCKING
LOL
😤🐣🐤🦆🔥🐯💀😛

• +1
Reactions: yunggod
lol at thinking hazara flat pan faced gooks mog pashtun big bull warriors dumb fuck brb another hazara genocide incoming

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JizzFarmer, sytyl, Sikkunt23 and 2 others
lol at thinking hazara flat pan faced gooks mog pashtun big bull warriors dumb fuck brb another hazara genocide incoming
Keep unibrow coping you terror pheno low IQ ape

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Sikkunt23
Hazaras don’t mog shit jfl . Also allt Pashtuns have Iranian phenotype anways

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 6789
I come back to this thread and see an additional 2 pages of flame wars
Good ol .me the only place you will see dudes vehemently argue other males looks not homo btw kek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, JizzFarmer, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
Keep unibrow coping you terror pheno low IQ ape
pashtuns mog hazars and mongoloid looking “persian” tajiks to hell and back dumb gook

• JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23
afghan tajiks and pashtuns basically look alike, I'm a mix of both

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Sikkunt23
Hazaras don’t mog shit jfl . Also allt Pashtuns have Iranian phenotype anways
Pashtuns arent allowed in Iran
They shit in caves and terrorist cope while high T Afghans join the national army

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, JizzFarmer and Sikkunt23
I come back to this thread and see an additional 2 pages of flame wars
Good ol .me the only place you will see dudes vehemently argue other males looks not homo btw kek
North mountain indo nordic phenotype Pashtuns mog son . Take the pill and ascend brother bhai brocel

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, JizzFarmer and SubhumanCurrycel
Pashtuns arent allowed in Iran
They shit in caves and terrorist cope while high T Afghans join the national army
iran actually banned afghans from marrying iranian women in the 90s because it was happening too often

proud of my hazara/pashtun/tajik brothers tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6272 and Sikkunt23
  • Love it
afghan tajiks and pashtuns basically look alike, I'm a mix of both
North mountain Pashtuns look very different ( indo nordic pheno )

Imagine thinking this
hazara1.jpg

mogs this
552607603.jpg

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and sytyl
pashtuns mog hazars and mongoloid looking “persian” tajiks to hell and back dumb gook
Cav
Pashtuns are the ass hole of the middle east and the reason why the country cant develope
All they can do is inbreed and low IQ bomb shit

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Sikkunt23
Cav

Pashtuns are the ass hole of the middle east and the reason why the country cant develope
All they can do is inbreed and low IQ bomb shit
yes they are low IQ but hazaras look like shit

• So Sad
90% of pashtun shit speakers
Pashtun man in jalalabad nangarhar province afghanistan EM78TC

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Sikkunt23 and sytyl
why are you posting old men who spend their entire day in the sun?
average young pashtun amogs a faggot looking hazara
you are being baited by a masturbaiter

on a serious note for me a lot of tajiks look mong influenced i think pashtuns look more caucasoid,

and knowing how tribalistic pashtuns are, there probably is less intermarriage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Sikkunt23
why are you posting old men who spend their entire day in the sun?
average young pashtun amogs a faggot looking hazara
Arabs ,Iraqi , hazara, persian pheno mogs pashtun theyre all short and look like the average Beaner

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JizzFarmer, sytyl and Sikkunt23
on a serious note for me a lot of tajiks look mong influenced i think pashtuns look more caucasoid,

and knowing how tribalistic pashtuns are, there probably is less intermarriage
depends
in tajikistan they're more white/mongoloid influenced depending on the area
in pakistan pashtuns are more dardic/pajeet influenced in looks
makes sense because of geography/history

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, yunggod and Sikkunt23
Arabs ,Iraqi , hazara, persian pheno mogs pashtun theyre all short and look like the average Beaner
“ARABS” “IRAQI” “HAZARA”
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

most persians from Iran look gay and soyboy af so not even gonna comment who mogs who butyou are dumb as fuck nigga

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 6789 and 1 other person
High nice cheek bone pretty boy does his hair and brows and dresses and acts like he's basketball chill

Woopdi fucking doo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel and JizzFarmer
depends
in tajikistan they're more white/mongoloid influenced depending on the area
in pakistan pashtuns are more dardic/pajeet influenced in looks
makes sense because of geography/history
North mountain indo nordic phenotype Pashtuns mog . Idc about the rest lol looks like Indians jfl

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JizzFarmer and sytyl
“ARABS” “IRAQI” “HAZARA”

most persians from Iran look gay and soyboy af so not even gonna comment who mogs who butyou are dumb as fuck nigga

this is @OhWellMaxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6272, JizzFarmer and 3 others
NURISTANIS MOG

• +1
“ARABS” “IRAQI” “HAZARA”

A middle eastern saying "nigga" defiantly a low class pashtun shit stain stop negroid coping and have some dignity

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy, JizzFarmer and Sikkunt23