Rate Fawad Khan

I have measured it you imbecile. I have confirmed it many times. You are just a salty little Indian who thinks you're superior cause of your own goddamn narcissism, get lost egoistic salty little chimp!

.... 2.37x67mm = 15.9 cm....

Even if your claim of 67 is right, your es ratio falls at ~.42... Golden ratio is .46-.47.....
Lose/Lose scenario? Is that finally check mate?

@volcelfatcel @Salludon @StrangerDanger @Ryan @Biiyo03 @VicMackey

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Ryan, Salludon and 3 others
6 page, days long thread about a delusional ethnic...... the heart of this website

Joe Biden Lol GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 16346
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell and Deleted member 16346
I'd cast a speel and turn you into a human, since you are a baboon chimp cross I'd like to favour you this way.
Mirin english skills

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
That guy looks like this at low body fat in his prime -
View attachment 1488389
I have a friend who resembles him. I'd say I was being really harsh on him, he looks nice but needs fraud, just not the level of fraud Indian tiktok guys need.
Is this Fawad?? If so then u need to make Ur point more clearly, I'd agree he looks average Pak/ Punjabi from middle/upper classes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
U know like those redpill vids where a guy goes out and asks girls if they'd date a short guy. I was thinking of printing out a pic of dev and recording myself asking random girls I see in the street to rate him so I can post it here. Would be a very wacky and funny kind of evisceration tbh. Seeing their acc facial expressions when they see dev's pic for the first time.
Not a bad idea, but those vids never use candids, so u should ask Dev for photos lol

Admiring your nagative IQ again to point a simple typo.
Im not talking about the typo bro, you cant string sentences that make sense together

Not a bad idea, but those vids never use candids, so u should ask Dev for photos lol
I might just have my friend record and show them the soch video ngl

Below ave for South Asian???? I can't believe that.

If Dev doesn't like his look that is different, pretty boy look doesnt appeal to everyone
In what way is he a prettyboy ?

Is this Fawad?? If so then u need to make Ur point more clearly, I'd agree he looks average Pak/ Punjabi from middle/upper classes.
Yeah, this is him during 2012-13 maybe 2014. He looks bloated, and his lower third is odd looking. But now I feel I was being too harsh for no reason, his harmony is really good and he just needs to groom well and not get the bloated look, he looks good then.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
I might just have my friend record and show them the soch video ngl
I guess that is fair, iirc the production values were decent. Also u should mention he is 6'5'', I don't think Dev ever claimed to be gigachad or anything, so it is only fair a lot of his value comes from his height.

Also u can't hijack it by saying he is Indian, just say idk where he's from, else people are biased against him

Im not talking about the typo bro, you cant string sentences that make sense together
I can pick a 100 posts by you and conclude your words don't make any sense either.

In what way is he a prettyboy ?
I'd call Fawad a pretty boy, are u saying u won't??

As for Dev I'm not really sure what u can class him as? I guess he has that look that Indians call 'chocolate boy' or something, the way they used to call rishi Kapoor?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and Deleted member 15081

As for Dev I'm not really sure what u can class him as? I guess he has that look that Indians call 'chocolate boy' or something, the way they used to call rishi Kapoor?
Obvious troll , over for u @USER0213

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346

Yeah that "chocolate boy" basically translates to 'pretty boy', Indians prefer pretty boys, most of them don't like masculine looking guys. Rishi Kapoor was called chocolate boy, yes👍🏻

• JFL
Obvious troll , over for u @USER0213
Get lost you low IQ gnat, he isn't a troll, this guy is a South Asian pretty boy -
231c0f9a7e9a5cfdea5502bb76c79f13

And I'm extremely sure he mogs you primitive being to next life.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • JFL
Reactions: Salludon, Biiyo03 and Moggedbyevery1
You are a spineless little rodent keyboard warrior.
Found someone else except for Arabincel that looks a lot like you, you coping dog.

EBAE5BEB B53D 4AAF B080 A6C24FDD9D0F
ED694CCF 097C 44A4 A329 7249B8B2F4CE
3CFE3D72 AEA8 438B 9384 137C945A75C9

• +1
You don't look white

Your eye area, includes your ipd , nose and bone structure and hair gives indication you're not white.

At the very best you could pass as being half white but you'll always be labelled an ethnic tbh
Dude, my eye area is pretty ethnic too due to eyebrows and eyelashes. And you say I am white-passing :ROFLMAO:. My soft features are ethnic as well, in case you haven't noticed. You are right about him but tbh I don't think you are 100% knowledgeable about phenotypes.

God damn you are fucking retarded
you just pick one single trait from different people here and there as that means something, while they still have all other traits. A white guy with brown eyes doesn't make him ethnic, a white guy with a downturned nose doesn't make him ethnic, a white guy with shallow set eyes doesn't make him ethnic however, a white guy with darker skin doesn't make him ethnic. Maybe if he had all of those but he doesn't
To be able to pass you need an overwhelming amount of traits. Most of yours are Indian
It's not that simple. Sometimes it's really about how all your features synergize together. There is a specific look someone from a specific phenotype has, regardless of skin tone and bone structure or whatever. But yeah. @USER0213 has a pretty ethnic look. It's undeniable.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, StrangerDanger and justadude
Look how you skip words to prove that I look Indian, my nose isn't downturned and I have literally measured it -

View attachment 1488416
How is chin size irrelevant?, Thin lips are a European trait, accept it. And that random guy on reddit is a Pakistani troll from here
Your nose looks Indian, what are you trying to prove

Ye thin lips are most abundant among whites but it means jack shit for your phenotype

What random guy on reddit? There were multiple strangers classifying you not one

Your nose looks Indian, what are you trying to prove
View attachment 1489391View attachment 1489393View attachment 1489394View attachment 1489395View attachment 1489396
Ye thin lips are most abundant among whites but it means jack shit for your phenotype
View attachment 1489407
View attachment 1489408
What random guy on reddit? There were multiple strangers classifying you not one
So big lips dont make one look ethnic it's more so the bones eyes and nose

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
There is a fine line between people considering you exotic which gets you a commanding respect and actual appeal in the dating market. Look at this guy -
View attachment 1484278
This guy tried his luck at an Indian reality show, an Indian television show, some advertisements here and there, but now is lost.
While this guy is literally the prettyboy gigachad of India -

View attachment 1484280
Look at smiling guy and wait for my next tag @volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @gamma

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, volcelfatcel and gamma