Rate Fawad Khan

whenever I see @USER0213 active in a thread
Michael Jackson Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and StrangerDanger
You were already classified by r/phenotypes
One inbred Pakistani monkey who probably has an account here told that. Look at what a Romanian told about me -
Chrome screenshot 1641877572207

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and StrangerDanger
You don't look white

Your eye area, includes your ipd , nose and bone structure and hair gives indication you're not white.

At the very best you could pass as being half white but you'll always be labelled an ethnic tbh
Oh yes Simon Helberg is a larping white Jewish guy -
Simon Helberg

Shallow set eyes, low interpupillary distance, atypical Indian orbitals. You lack any knowledge regarding this, so please

Never ends with this pajeet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1 and StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 6531 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Ye is he talking about gypsies? Do you want to pass as a fucking gypsie
When did Central Europeans become gypsies?.
Anyway, I just have some similarities with Dinarids. As per most users here I pass in South-Western Europe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Moggedbyevery1, Deleted member 16346 and 2 others
He has blue eyes you fucking idiot
Decide on one you negative IQ imbecile, is it the colouring that makes someone white or is it the bone structure? This guy is a blue eyed Indian, you'd start calling him Indian cause of his bone structure too -
Aarav bhatia 6 interesting statements made by akshay kumar and twinkle khanna about their son

Decide on one you nutcase gnat IQ abomination!

This is what happens when an unstoppable copers meets an immovable delusioncel.
I am neither a coper nor a delusional guy. Plus you're just another salty fixated guy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
its over for devansh's iq
dude is reaching so hard and is so out of touch with reality
I am perfectly in touch with everything, it is you guys who like to be labelled low IQ gnats

Decide on one you negative IQ imbecile, is it the colouring that makes someone white or is it the bone structure? This guy is a blue eyed Indian, you'd start calling him Indian cause of his bone structure too -
View attachment 1488308
God damn you are fucking retarded
you just pick one single trait from different people here and there as that means something, while they still have all other traits. A white guy with brown eyes doesn't make him ethnic, a white guy with a downturned nose doesn't make him ethnic, a white guy with shallow set eyes doesn't make him ethnic however, a white guy with darker skin doesn't make him ethnic. Maybe if he had all of those but he doesn't
To be able to pass you need an overwhelming amount of traits. Most of yours are Indian

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 16346
I am neither a coper nor a delusional guy. Plus you're just another salty fixated guy.
Ok dude ur white. Now what? Did ur life change in anyway? No?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, justadude, Moggedbyevery1 and 3 others
He's the best rater on this forum you fucking deluded dog. How long does thid have to go on for? How long do you have to be a virgin until you understand that you aren't goodlooking. This is legit ridiculous. One day when you're a lonely old man you're gonna look in the mirror and have this sinking feeling as you finally realize we were right and that you pissed away the prime of your life with your copes instead of just getting surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and StrangerDanger
View attachment 1488308
Both you legit moron. That guy has caucasion bone structure and colouring. Look how vibrant his undertones are compared to your ruddy ass. There are white passing indians and you are not one of them. You have black hair, pitch black eyes and dark olive skin. You also have dogshit recessed orbitals and flat midface.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
just a reminder to everyone in this thread

michael jordan laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Moggedbyevery1, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
God damn you are fucking retarded
you just pick one single trait from different people here and there as that means something, while they still have all other traits. A white guy with brown eyes doesn't make him ethnic, a white guy with a downturned nose doesn't make him ethnic, a white guy with shallow set eyes doesn't make him ethnic however, a white guy with darker skin doesn't make him ethnic. Maybe if he had all of those but he doesn't
To be able to pass you need an overwhelming amount of traits. Most of yours are Indian
I have a straight nose(nasiolabial angle of around 95 degrees so not downturned), I have deep set eyes, I have normal interpupillary distance of 67 mm, I have rosy skin comparable to a lot of the European people that I have shown, I have thin lips characteristic of European people, I have a rather sizeable chin. What else do you want you gnat?

Both you legit moron. That guy has caucasion bone structure and colouring. Look how vibrant his undertones are compared to your ruddy ass. There are white passing indians and you are not one of them. You have black hair, pitch black eyes and dark olive skin. You also have dogshit recessed orbitals and flat midface.
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
I have rosy skin you gnat IQ abomination -
33837E3D 2830 428C A59F 8EBA797CBE51

Ok dude ur white. Now what? Did ur life change in anyway? No?
I have a reason for why I defended myself for the way I look. Won't be telling you guys though, so it isn't really narcissism at this point.

I have a reason for why I defended myself for the way I look. Won't be telling you guys though, so it isn't really narcissism at this point.
Yes dude
@gamma told me you wanted to be a bollywood actor
but you aren't even light enough for that lol

you are a gracile indid

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Yes dude

you are a gracile indid
Gamma is retarded, I never told I wanted to be in Bollywood.

Yes dude

you are a gracile indid
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Get lost colorblind gnat!

When did Central Europeans become gypsies?.
Anyway, I just have some similarities with Dinarids. As per most users here I pass in South-Western Europe.
I'd say MORE south East European, can see Dinarid too now u mention it, especially as you are 6'5''.

Defo can see u as Roma gypsy as I said many times, also Bulgarian, and also have seen Macedonians and Greeks who look like u.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
Do u think u mog Fawad Khan? U said in ur previous account that u didn't like his looks and that he was below average for a south asian.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16346
I have a straight nose(nasiolabial angle of around 95 degrees so not downturned), I have deep set eyes, I have normal interpupillary distance of 67 mm, I have rosy skin comparable to a lot of the European people that I have shown, I have thin lips characteristic of European people, I have a rather sizeable chin. What else do you want you gnat?
Your nose is still downturned, deep-set eyes isn't uncommon among Indians. IPD doesn't really factor much into phenotype since it varies individually , and despite your 67mm you still have close set eyes due to your large skull because your ES ratio is still suboptimal. Chin size is irrelevant. Your lips aren't atypical for Indids either. You are and look South Asians, even random on a phenotype specialized subreddit classified you as it.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14160
Your nose is still downturned, deep-set eyes isn't uncommon among Indians. IPD doesn't really factor much into phenotype since it varies individually , and despite your 67mm you still have close set eyes due to your large skull because your ES ratio is still suboptimal. Chin size is irrelevant. Your lips aren't atypical for Indids either. You are and look South Asians, even random on a phenotype specialized subreddit classified you as it.
There’s no way he got 67mm Ipd unless zygos are like 16 or 17 cm which is unheard of. Mine are 70 mm and don’t look nearly as close set as his

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, volcelfatcel and StrangerDanger
I’ve never seen such a coping currycel in all my years

• JFL
Reactions: justadude, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
There’s no way he got 67mm Ipd unless zygos are like 16 or 17 cm which is unheard of. Mine are 70 mm and don’t look nearly as close set as his
Yeah there's no way but yet he won't recognize that his eyes are close set

I'm beginning to think that this fucking guy is a troll

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 16346
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Moggedbyevery1 and StrangerDanger
Do u think u mog Fawad Khan? U said in ur previous account that u didn't like his looks and that he was below average for a south asian.
Below ave for South Asian???? I can't believe that.

If Dev doesn't like his look that is different, pretty boy look doesnt appeal to everyone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 15081 and volcelfatcel
U know like those redpill vids where a guy goes out and asks girls if they'd date a short guy. I was thinking of printing out a pic of dev and recording myself asking random girls I see in the street to rate him so I can post it here. Would be a very wacky and funny kind of evisceration tbh. Seeing their acc facial expressions when they see dev's pic for the first time.

• JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, Jason Voorhees and StrangerDanger
He has good harmony and ideal colouring for a South Asian, he looks decent enough but only with a beard, and as I said before I don't really care if I mog someone.

Below ave for South Asian???? I can't believe that.

If Dev doesn't like his look that is different, pretty boy look doesnt appeal to everyone
That guy looks like this at low body fat in his prime -
Screenshot 20220108 225309

I have a friend who resembles him. I'd say I was being really harsh on him, he looks nice but needs fraud, just not the level of fraud Indian tiktok guys need.

I have measured it you imbecile. I have confirmed it many times. You are just a salty little Indian who thinks you're superior cause of your own goddamn narcissism, get lost egoistic salty little chimp!

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
View attachment 1488389
I have a friend who resembles him. I'd say I was being really harsh on him, he looks nice but needs fraud, just not the level of fraud Indian tiktok guys need.
He still looks htnish there.

View attachment 1488389
BF00E2A4 06AB 4866 8058 1401D65A1119

Shutup u fat ugly shitskin Hindu dindu cunt

Look how you skip words to prove that I look Indian, my nose isn't downturned and I have literally measured it -

Screenshot 20220111 131245

How is chin size irrelevant?, Thin lips are a European trait, accept it. And that random guy on reddit is a Pakistani troll from here

Look how you skip words to prove that I look Indian, my nose isn't downturned and I have literally measured it -

View attachment 1488416
How is chin size irrelevant?, Thin lips are a European trait, accept it. And that random guy on reddit is a Pakistani troll from here
Your side profile literally resembles a witch

32B0FF32 FD50 4F81 8B88 2DBBE6E75BC6

Maybe you can cast a spell and turn yourself white