Rate Fawad Khan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 14160 and 5 others
Blonde Russians in India? What’s next? An indian as president of Sweden :lul:
bro even a red haired Argentinian said i look spanish therefore im spanish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 14160 and 5 others
Blonde Russians in India? What’s next? An indian as president of Sweden :lul:
She was traveling all over India and I met her through a common friend, is that so hard to understand 10 IQ fried braincells imbecile? Literally cage at your capacity to comprehend stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
At this point, I am not really listening to what Indians/Pakistanis/middle-easterners feel, because literally even Pakicel mentioned a bunch of European features yet wants to cope by concluding that I look ethnic. The guy who gave a comment sure would be some Indian/Pakistani.
I actually really want to believe you are white-passing. It would be lifefuel for curries but trust me. I am really trying to understand how you can pass as European. But I just can't see it. I am sorry.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Mewton, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
100% anglo Orlando Bloom
Mirin
Is he 100 percent Anglo though?, Anglos are a lot paler than him, anyways, if you look closely you'll see the similarity in features, the eye area, nose, mouth area, colouring are very similar, the big difference is the face shape and lower third, he has a squared out lower third, while I have an oval face

• +1
I actually really want to believe you are white-passing. It would be lifefuel for curries but trust me. I am really trying to understand how you can pass as European. But I just can't see it. I am sorry.
I can see him passing as a French sanitation tank worker

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 9641, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Was really hyped up for a while because if he can pass as white, many other curries can. Unfortunately, that isn't the case. The racepill is absolute.

• +1
@USER0213 Your starting point is decent however. You have a better than average pheno for an Indian. Clear your acne, leanmax and do every single softmax there is. If you are 6'5", that's a massive SMV boost too.

• +1
He isn't ugly. C'mon. No need to roast or bully him. I was just curious tbh. Unfortunately, the racepill is as bad as I thought. Passing as white as a curry is difficult.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 16346 and 1 other person
Bones matter more than race and you still have pretty bad bones
He looks skinnyfat so we really can't conclude he has bad bones. He should leanmax first and get fillers for more angularity when he is old enough.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15081
Bruh, I literally have the colouring of this Spanish guy -
Screenshot 20211227 170129  01
Screenshot 20211227 170508  01  01

And I have resemblance to Orlando Bloom -
Screenshot 20220104 235322

There is a similarity and I'm quite sure, if I was delusional, I would've spammed Nordic chads and called myself similar to them, but there isn't a question that I look Mediterranean/South-West European.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, chaddyboi66, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
I am dumbfounded at @USER0213. I truly have never met someone this stupid in my life. Singhlehandedly tanking the reputation of all indians on this forum and probably irl

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 6531 and 10 others
Bruh, I literally have the colouring of this Spanish guy -
View attachment 1485311View attachment 1485312
And I have resemblance to Orlando Bloom -
View attachment 1485313
There is a similarity and I'm quite sure, if I was delusional, I would've spammed Nordic chads and called myself similar to them, but there isn't a question that I look Mediterranean/South-West European.
I personally don't believe you should keep doing this tbh. At the end of the day, it's only your opinion of yourself that matters Not mine or anybody else. You can't convince me because I just don't see it and I want to, trust me. A lot of the people are just gonna keep bullying you if you try to convince them as well. You pretty much know what you need to do to improve. It's better you take a break from here and apply them. It's pretty cool btw that you have your own youtube channel and post covers. Keep working on that as well.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 16346
I am dumbfounded at @USER0213. I truly have never met someone this stupid in my life. Singhlehandedly tanking the reputation of all indians on this forum and probably irl
Don't bully him, man. He is just insecure about being ethnic. I wouldn't blame him. I hope he accepts it at one point like us and moves on with his life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Jason Voorhees
Get lost despicable lowlife runt, in fact you are stupid enough to assume you are some great looking Chad when you literally look like a Puerto Rican drug dealer who huffs engine oil.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Jason Voorhees and justadude
Get lost despicable lowlife runt, in fact you are stupid enough to assume you are some great looking Chad when you literally look like a Puerto Rican drug dealer who huffs engine oil.
I have literally never said I'm chad once.

Being delusional about your looks is something everyone new to this site does, it's the nature of the beast, but you've taken it to a whole other level. You are unironically insane. I'm not joking when I say that you have embarassed your entire ethnicity during your time on this site. You're everything people laugh at when talking about our people. You are a disgrace.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 6531, Mewton and 4 others
I have literally never said I'm chad once.

Being delusional about your looks is something everyone new to this site does, it's the nature of the beast, but you've taken it to a whole other level. You are unironically insane. I'm not joking when I say that you have embarassed your entire ethnicity during your time on this site. You're everything people laugh at when talking about our people. You are a disgrace.
this, i was give or take the same like him but I got blackpilled by the raters and i'm working to look better.

If he doesn't wanna take the first step which is accept the fact that he's in denial and and take a step into proper looksmaxxing and fixing his falios (skin, bloat, good hair cut.. basic softmaxxing). then it's unironically over for him.

imagine what he must be like IRL, must be very bothered if someone calls him an indian where he lives.

I'm not even trying to make fun of him now, genuinely wanna help him but he's so giga retarded.

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 6531, Mewton and 3 others
this, i was give or take the same like him but I got blackpilled by the raters and i'm working to look better.

If he doesn't wanna take the first step which is accept the fact that he's in denial and and take a step into proper looksmaxxing and fixing his falios (skin, bloat, good hair cut.. basic softmaxxing). then it's unironically over for him.

imagine what he must be like IRL, must be very bothered if someone calls him an indian where he lives.

I'm not even trying to make fun of him now, genuinely wanna help him but he's so giga retarded.
He could unironnicly have a better life in 6 months by doing basic softmaxxing, but he’s too busy abusing a colour selector tool to prove he has Spanish colouring

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 16346, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
He could unironnicly have a better life in 6 months by doing basic softmaxxing, but he’s too busy abusing a colour selector tool to prove he has Spanish colouring
That spanish guy he keeps linking doesnt even have the same colouring as him.

and jfl at saying he has the same coloring as courtney cox

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, gamma, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person

His method of proving he has Spanish colouring is retarded anyway

It’s the same as me taking a picture of myself in the dark to prove I’m a nigger

Orlando bloom lookalike btw

2320240D 9AE5 422D B7F7 F26D5383AE66
1E8A687B 3E36 4511 A2C6 145D4F9F7FF9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho, Mewton, gamma and 2 others
His method of proving he has Spanish colouring is retarded anyway

It’s the same as me taking a picture of myself in the dark to prove I’m a nigger

Orlando bloom lookalike btw

View attachment 1485391View attachment 1485392
Negative IQ detected, I literally selected a picture of him in abundant sunlight -
Screenshot 20220104 235322

This is me in abundant sunlight -
20210629 0744182

Literally I look pinker than him. You are a perfect example of why women should avoid taking hard drugs during pregnancy.

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc

Yes, he has a slightly darker colouring you lowlife nutcase -
Screenshot 20211227 170129
Screenshot 20211227 170508

Literally a lighter pink version of that Spanish guy.

You keep making your self look worse with every post.
Even you stoop to new lows with every post of yours, I thought you were a decent user, knew you from the justmewbrah time, thought you're really away from all the toxicity, but guess even you have become toxic like the rest of the lowlife imbeciles on this forum.

Even you stoop to new lows with every post of yours, I thought you were a decent user, knew you from the justmewbrah time, thought you're really away from all the toxicity, but guess even you have become toxic like the rest of the lowlife imbeciles on this forum.
You're not white bro, why do you cope so much?

Literally most users here including good raters such as @StrangerDanger @Preston and @Blue say you don't look the part.

EVEN unbiased redditor who has no idea who the fuck you are says you don't look white so I don't know why you cling so tightly onto the opinion of 2-3 people rather than the majority of people here who disagree.

We definitely are not jealous of your face or have anything against you, just saying the truth to be honest.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, StrangerDanger, gamma and 1 other person
Negative IQ detected, I literally selected a picture of him in abundant sunlight -
View attachment 1485457
This is me in abundant sunlight -
View attachment 1485460
Literally I look pinker than him. You are a perfect example of why women should avoid taking hard drugs during pregnancy.
Do you not want to look better bro? Fr

Why do you even use this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
You're not white bro, why do you cope so much?

Literally most users here including good raters such as @StrangerDanger @Preston and @Blue say you don't look the part.

EVEN unbiased redditor who has no idea who the fuck you are says you don't look white so I don't know why you cling so tightly onto the opinion of 2-3 people rather than the majority of people here who disagree.

We definitely are not jealous of your face or have anything against you, just saying the truth to be honest.
How should I believe that the random user isn't some looksmax user? And plenty of people have told I look European, even larsanova told I look white. @RODEBLUR made a whole thread about why I look white, Portuguese user @gigi told I look like him, what more proof do you want you thick headed 10 IQ backwards evolving chimp?

How should I believe that the random user isn't some looksmax user? And plenty of people have told I look European, even larsanova told I look white. @RODEBLUR made a whole thread about why I look white, Portuguese user @gigi told I look like him, what more proof do you want you thick headed 10 IQ backwards evolving chimp?
@gigi @RODEBLUR

elab?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641 and Biiyo03
Do you not want to look better bro? Fr

Why do you even use this site
My main objective was to know more about looks in general, what's attractive and what's not, before taking any major steps towards to surgery. There were some decent users who were blunt enough and told me that I have a good base, but there is a chance to greatly ascend, I have kept that in mind and I am on it. It's just that users like you have been in majority, who consider 'trolling' to be 'looksmaxxing advice', and that's why I straight up refute your opinion of me.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 16346
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
My main objective was to know more about looks in general, what's attractive and what's not, before taking any major steps towards to surgery. There were some decent users who were blunt enough and told me that I have a good base, but there is a chance to greatly ascend, I have kept that in mind and I am on it. It's just that users like you have been in majority, who consider 'trolling' to be 'looksmaxxing advice', and that's why I straight up refute your opinion of me.
I like how you think anyone who has something bad to say about your looks is a troll. It's a majority opinion. I've done a tinder experiment on you that flopped, I've shown you to girls irl. You aren't good looking. Get your surgeries and stop coping. Some people are born good looking and some people aren't. You are not your genetics. Just listen to the users who are universally considered the best raters and do your maxxes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Mewton, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
Could you do the same for makinithappen? I am curious.
In his defense, many said he looks tajik or uzbek. So basically ethnic but not 100% indian. Which is what I figured.

I like how you think anyone who has something bad to say about your looks is a troll. It's a majority opinion. I've done a tinder experiment on you that flopped, I've shown you to girls irl. You aren't good looking. Get your surgeries and stop coping. Some people are born good looking and some people aren't. You are not your genetics. Just listen to the users who are universally considered the best raters and do your maxxes.
I am actually considering multiple invasive surgeries/fillers to improve my looks. But I'll never be gl. It is what it is.

What surgeries do you think could benefit him? He needs to do something to offset his narrow IPD. So thicker eyebrows that are medially long and spaced out could help. Leanmaxxing and skin bleaching could help as well. He needs to hope on a skincare regimen for acne. Basically, all the softmaxing he can do first. If he is still unsatisfied, he can consider surgeries but tbh the only thing I'd consider are fillers for more angularity. There are longer lasting ones like Ellanse that he can use that are more cost effective. His IPD may still cap him but maybe longer eyebrows and the right hairstyle could be enough to offset it. Thoughts?

A consensus isn’t the truth, even if every person on earth thought you were white it doesn’t mean you’re actually white.

Also why are you so hell bent on being able to pass as white, at the end of the day you’re still a normie.

Maybe in India looking as white as possible is enough to be considered good looking, but if you stepped in a majority white country, no one would look at you twice.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Maybe in India looking as white as possible is enough to be considered good looking, but if you stepped in a majority white country, no one would look at you twice.
This last part is somewhat false. Being fairskinned on it's own is enough to make you some kind of slayer. Many of my friends are a good example of this. JBW is obviously legit but it's not like some ugly white dude would be drowning in pussy as soon as he sets foot here. You need to be above average facially for looks to halo you.

A consensus isn’t the truth, even if every person on earth thought you were white it doesn’t mean you’re actually white.

Also why are you so hell bent on being able to pass as white, at the end of the day you’re still a normie.

Yes, my identity will remain Indian, I am not trying to change that, what I am plainly claiming is that I look a certain way.

This last part is somewhat false. Being fairskinned on it's own is enough to make you some kind of slayer. Many of my friends are a good example of this. JBW is obviously legit but it's not like some ugly white dude would be drowning in pussy as soon as he sets foot here. You need to be above average facially for looks to halo you.
You should know India and Pakistan are countries where European guys have less appeal than light Middle-Eastern and light South Asians, and the skin undertones and paleness is just one aspect of it, Indians/Pakistanis generally prefer those soft skulled atypically South Asian/Middle-Eastern looking men, they prefer that neoteny over masculinity, so features wise too Europeans don't have an edge over lighter South Asians. There is a reason this guy is the prettyboy gigachad of India -
912728 5908377 Untitled 7 updates

And this A10 blue eyed blonde guy doesn't have as much appeal despite spending this much time in the Indian entertainment industry -
Jason shah 759

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 9641, Blue and 1 other person
@Blue Doxxed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blue and Jason Voorhees
In order to be white passable you need to have a Caucasoid skull and pale skin, you have none of those. Your skull is ethnic as fuck and your skin is dark olive.
Negative IQ detected, I have Caucasian skull and individual features and my skin looks like this -
33837E3D 2830 428C A59F 8EBA797CBE51

I have rosy skin you colorblind imbecile.