Rate forearm

D

Deleted member 8908

idk bro i just want rep
C1D106AD 1B7F 462C AAEB C5B377BAAB4C

im tempted to do neclues overload training (isolate a muscle everyday for a month ontop of a normal workout split then deload for 1-2 weeks - meaning no gym at all - then go straight back to a regular workout split) so that it grows back bigger.
I will prolly use grippers and preform reverse curls everyday to isolate the forearms.
Not this month tho: atm im isolating chest by preforming pushups or bench press everyday.
I will write more about neclues (dunno how to spell it lol) overload training in the future <3

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: justadude, ChristianChad, currylightskin and 1 other person
How did you get them so vascular

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
View attachment 1580765
im tempted to do neclues overload training (isolate a muscle everyday for a month ontop of a normal workout split then deload for 1-2 weeks - meaning no gym at all - then go straight back to a regular workout split) so that it grows back bigger.
I will prolly use grippers and preform reverse curls everyday to isolate the forearms.
Not this month tho: atm im isolating chest by preforming pushups or bench press everyday.
I will write more about neclues (dunno how to spell it lol) overload training in the future <3
Mirin

Dig dirt with a pickaxe to diversify your exercises
It will make your wrist and forearm bigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8908
Chase the pump.
I dont even do strength training anymore ngl: full blown hypotrophy 🤩
One way ticket to plateau city if you’re natty