Rate gf

D

Deleted member 8908

idk bro i just want rep
50F1D281 047C 4717 9916 B2C698F447BB

1A6FC099 ED33 49AB A23D 0862E79BA2A9
A5AF3B3D 8BD6 4355 8D6A F3C3750635B9

Genuinely found a girl who loves, cares and supports me. Someone who is horny all the time.
People on this thread will dis and hate on my but we've moved into a flat together and we are going to eat healthier and go to the gym together. Recently i've been very happy. hope and meaning in my life has been restored.

Attachments

• CB463D49-FD86-430E-A7E1-60554847F567.jpeg
    CB463D49-FD86-430E-A7E1-60554847F567.jpeg
    324.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Deleted member 15827, gamma and 7 others
42A91040 3767 4CED A0B3 7CAE33423ADB

Forget to attach that

Nigga, most people get mad at you since no one gives a fuck about you and your gf anymore lmao, all of your posts are the fucking same, better your personality you boring fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Chadeep, ROTTING and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Chadeep, Tallooksmaxxer and 7 others
Nigga, most people get mad at you since no one gives a fuck about you and your gf anymore lmao, all of your posts are the fucking same, better your personality you boring fuck.
Ye ill admit im quite repetitive. Idk what to most anymore, idk WHY I post

Bruh :lul: You're whoring out your girl on the forum?
She looks like an ogre but she gets you off and prolly got great head, so mirim.
The head is fucking insane. And her tits :love:. And she lets me worship her asshole lmfao very personal but damn

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ROTTING and Orbeck of Vinheim
The head is fucking insane. And her tits :love:. And she lets me worship her asshole lmfao very personal but damn
You got any other vids of her tits? Let the boys eat bruh.

• JFL
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim
Ye ill admit im quite repetitive. Idk what to most anymore, idk WHY I post
I get you, I also enjoy fucking LTBs because of how they worship you, and let you fuck them all you want, even anally :ogre:

But like, yeah, you need to understand that your posts are boring, start posting about other topics aside from your personal life

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Deleted member 8908
I get you, I also enjoy fucking LTBs because of how they worship you, and let you fuck them all you want, even anally :ogre:

But like, yeah, you need to understand that your posts are boring, start posting about other topics aside from your personal life
Ye ill post about my looksmaxxing plans and ill get a gym thread sorted to help people and contribute to the site. But tbf, 95% of my posts have been narcy rate me thread sinCe day 1. I started out on cams and meetup /soc/ 4chan rate threads lol
Also, she told me anal usually gives her the ick, as well as dating guys my age. But she raids its different with me

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
She's very ugly, id replace her as soon as you get financially stable

This is the epitome of the "titcow" relationship certain users here unironically discuss.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, 5'8manlet, gamma and 5 others
jesus christ that is one ugly ass bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
What is the titcow relationship?
Shes also good company

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8908
Bruh :lul: You're whoring out your girl on the forum?
She looks like an ogre but she gets you off and prolly got great head, so mirim.
I thought you were joking about the ogre part until I saw the video of her.:sick::sick:

How does this count as a titcow anyways. She has normal boobs for a 250lbs girl

• Hmm...
mirin

• Love it
How does this count as a titcow anyways. She has normal boobs for a 250lbs girl
701040E2 3601 4B2E AC08 7D5E5E798097

this look "normal" to you?
She is so extranomically above average that it isn't even funny

• +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG

You have sodomize max :think:?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
You have sodomize max :think:?
I'm degeneracymaxxing, now I need to fuck a chad and a transstacy to fully embrace the degenerate grindset.

• Woah
Reactions: Sigmamale
I'm degeneracymaxxing, now I need to fuck a chad and a transstacy to fully embrace the degenerate grindset.
Hmm if you want to full on degenmax you must do other stuff than that as well. What is your logic behind this?

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny.
At least you’re happy, I guess that’s what matters

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and ROTTING
Your smv match in 2022 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Show her nipples or im putting you on ignore

Booba

• +1
She's low-tier Becky, but she'd consider me subhuman so congrats regardless.

View attachment 1706595
View attachment 1706596View attachment 1706597View attachment 1706598
Genuinely found a girl who loves, cares and supports me. Someone who is horny all the time.
People on this thread will dis and hate on my but we've moved into a flat together and we are going to eat healthier and go to the gym together. Recently i've been very happy. hope and meaning in my life has been restored.
You could do so much better dude….But if you’re happy it doesn’t matter does it?