that uee is triggering me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Tylermax
Over for your taste in women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, ErbCel and Tylermax
got rejected cuz she has a boyfriend but I'm still into her fuck me ugh. I'm forced to interact with her

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fjor2096, chawaje, PunishedDollcel and 2 others
Looks like a regular gangbanger's girl that gets regularly gangbanged.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gladiator, Deleted member 27359, Allornothing and 13 others
Looks like a regular gangbanger's girl that gets regularly gangbanged.
you say this for every girl that's posted here.

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and optimisticzoomer
you say this for every girl that's posted here.
I have never said a girl looks like she gets gangbanged and definitely never said a girl looks like a gangbangers girl

Retard I'm dead serious she looks like a hood white girl and way too boney

No femininity at all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24586 and Tylermax
I have never said a girl looks like she gets gangbanged and definitely never said a girl looks like a gangbangers girl

Retard I'm dead serious she looks like a hood white girl and way too boney

No femininity at all
what should you think I should max to wife her up? I'm mulatto 6'4

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
be honest. she's not bad at all.
she's alright but nothing worth caring over, so what if she doesn't want to fuck you, there are more attractive unique looking girls that are worth caring more about

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ErbCel and Tylermax
8/10 if you love her why post her on .org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27359, KING REIDYZ, ThomasJefferson and 1 other person
Subhuman in top light photo lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ErbCel and Tylermax
she rejected me cuz of boyfriend. she doesn't addresses to me only to my other guy friends. I'm dodging her cuz of rejection only talked to her once and acknowledged that I know her she told me "you tall you a basketball player" that's it

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
she rejected me cuz of boyfriend. she doesn't addresses to me only to my other guy friends. I'm dodging her cuz of rejection only talked to her once and acknowledged that I know her she told me "you tall you a basketball player" that's it
She's ugly move on

• Love it
Reactions: Tylermax
she's alright but nothing worth caring over, so what if she doesn't want to fuck you, there are more attractive unique looking girls that are worth caring more about
idk you right but I wanna love her and break her in half at the same time I'm twisted

• So Sad
Reactions: LowTrust
She's ugly move on
honestly that's my only motivation when I'm getting rejected and forced to be in the same environment with the girl that rejected me. Always think of her bad traits in a blackpill aspect but I can't find one damn negative thing about her. I can't force myself into disliking her cuz I can't think of any failio apart from her oblong facial structure

Ugly and horsefaced

downward grown af /10

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Tylermax
downward grown af /10
bro that's not even a real reason I even like girls with long midfaces for some reason it turns me on

• +1
Reactions: copefuel
bro that's not even a real reason I even like girls with long midfaces for some reason it turns me on
volcel if you wouldn’t ig

• Woah
I'm BBC dude. almost. still got rejected. fuck her boyfriend. I want her for me. I know I can get her. but I think she's picking up I'm kinda nervous around her cuz of my confession through texts months ago. I can't interact with her. I feel like it's pointless too

I'm BBC dude. almost. still got rejected. fuck her boyfriend. I want her for me. I know I can get her. but I think she's picking up I'm kinda nervous around her cuz of my confession through texts months ago. I can't interact with her. I feel like it's pointless too
dont be nervous bro girls can smell insecurity!

just NTmaxx!

do you think she would reject tyrone if he was nervous?

• +1
you ain't helping bro. you ain't helping. I want someone to roast her in the most blackpilled way possible so I can overcome her
she is horse faced

shit fwhr

NCT t50 ethnic eyes

long philtrum

chin too big

not even talking about her asymmetry you can do better

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Tylermax
dont be nervous bro girls can smell insecurity!

just NTmaxx!

do you think she would reject tyrone if he was nervous?
I know you tryana be funny but honestly compared to other guys in uni I'm the only close to Tyrone and still need to try

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
she is horse faced

shit fwhr

NCT t50 ethnic eyes

long philtrum

chin too big

not even talking about her asymmetry you can do better
I appreciate you bro. thanks. I'm screenshotting that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
would fuck cause im ugly too

• JFL
I know you tryana be funny but honestly compared to other guys in uni I'm the only close to Tyrone and still need to try
why bother with this MTB then? you can do better bro

• Love it
why bother with this MTB then? you can do better bro
she's my type in terms of appearance. Even thought I'm blackpilled asf and I've even dated / interacted with girls objectively higher caliber, she gives me off that vibe that I can't resist. It's her eyes and teeth and smile, when she smiles it creates some kind of chink expression that's cute and sexy asf. I like her clean pale face and her red lips that contrast each other. I love her petite skinny body. She's titless and has this small tiny waist and back it drives my mulatto overprotective testosteronemaxed feelings insane. wants me to protect her and destroy her physically and emotionally in every way possible. I literally wanna grab her neck and pin her on the wall and make out with her in front of everyone. If I had 0 inhibitions high on the most powerful drugs I would do it with any consequences. I don't know who her boyfriend is and how is looks lookswise even though I can assume he's some skinhead white thug with piercings and some tattoo prolly 5 years older than her with a motorcycle but anyways I might be assuming shit.

Nonetheless the story is like this: I liked her from the very first day I saw her in uni then a uni party happened she was in that but I didn't get the chance to approach her. Then I couldn't hold my urges and made a move like a little bitch through texts after stalking her and confirming it's her. I tell her " we won't have a chance to interact in person I wanna let you know that I'm into you and I wanna get to know you" She said "hiii, the reality is I have boyfriend so you understand..." I was like "is she nice with you" she's like "yes yes " and I finished it off "I wouldn't be". Ever since then I was ignoring her if she was around me in my company or whatever until I broke the ice months later and even then I still feel awkward when she's around. I'm talking to others, talk to hot chicks that are near, but still I feel some type of way. I wanna talk to her but I don't wanna talk to her. I wanna tell her again that I like her but I find it meaningless at the same time due to the above factors.
I need to overcome this

Overcoming your fear and getting enough courage to talk to her.
Its not exactly like that. I've been rejected through texts months ago. My issue now is she's around my company and setting and I don't know if I should keep distance or talk to her.

• So Sad
Reactions: lordfrodo
>girl
>

• Hmm...
got rejected cuz she has a boyfriend but I'm still into her fuck me ugh. I'm forced to interact with her
It don’t matter rejection don’t mean nothing

• Love it
Lighting pill

• Hmm...
beautifully deformed 🥰

• Woah