rate girl I'm in love with

She’s a bit ugly. LTB maybe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and Tylermax
It don’t matter rejection don’t mean nothing
so should I hit on her again? should I go for a friendship? or distance myself from the group? what do you think

0/10 before I fucked her, 3/10 while I was fucking her, 0/10 after I fucked her

I fucked her.

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
so should I hit on her again? should I go for a friendship? or distance myself from the group? what do you think
I would probably act as a friend, keep her very close and busy. After a while you should ghost her and give hints like you are seeing someone, that would make her super jealous. But first become her friend and see how she is and if you truly want her or not.

• So Sad
A bit longfaced, but above average.

• JFL
I would probably act as a friend, keep her very close and busy. After a while you should ghost her and give hints like you are seeing someone, that would make her super jealous. But first become her friend and see how she is and if you truly want her or not.
thanks for the manipulation tactics. after spring break I'll try to form a friendship hopefully till then I will have overcome her completely

thanks for the manipulation tactics. after spring break I'll try to form a friendship hopefully till then I will have overcome her completely
I’ve done that to multiple people. Some with the girl tactic and some with friendship tactic. They always comeback running and give me the time so they could feel valued.

• Woah
She’s an ugly smelly whore

• JFL
I’ve done that to multiple people. Some with the girl tactic and some with friendship tactic. They always comeback running and give me the time so they could feel valued.
but I got rejected through texts cuz she has a bf months ago. wouldn't she percieved it as me trying to approach her again and devalue myself?

but I got rejected through texts cuz she has a bf months ago. wouldn't she percieved it as me trying to approach her again and devalue myself?
Ask yourself why does she like the bf and not you. That’s what I’m telling u become friends with her. Stalk her and find things she like, music, art or even food. It could be anything to be honest and if you truly want it that bad you could pull it off. Then small talk like “oh what a surprise I didn’t know that u liked this place” then go be like I got go and take her number.

• So Sad
Ask yourself why does she like the bf and not you. That’s what I’m telling u become friends with her. Stalk her and find things she like, music, art or even food. It could be anything to be honest and if you truly want it that bad you could pull it off. Then small talk like “oh what a surprise I didn’t know that u liked this place” then go be like I got go and take her number.
you high IQ ngl. I don't even know how her bf looks like. only one time I interacted with her and she made a small comment about my height and said "woah basketball player"

Looks pleasing with minimal makeup under various lighting conditions. I'd be perfectly happy dating her.

• +1
got rejected cuz she has a boyfriend but I'm still into her fuck me ugh. I'm forced to interact with her
JFL I take it the bf is Chadlite at the least?

• Hmm...
you high IQ ngl. I don't even know how her bf looks like. only one time I interacted with her and she made a small comment about my height and said "woah basketball player"
Just from the comment she made it seems that your are taller than her bf because if she wasn’t surprised about your height that would mean that she is used to someone being tall than you. Take advantage of that and joke around with her next time u see it and act confident and not like you are in need of her validation.

• Love it
  • JFL
As long as ur happy

she rejected me cuz of boyfriend. she doesn't addresses to me only to my other guy friends. I'm dodging her cuz of rejection only talked to her once and acknowledged that I know her she told me "you tall you a basketball player" that's it
what race is her biyfriend

• Hmm...
Why do foids like this look so hot and evil?

algeria is an arab country im half white half algerian myself i look like this
20230402 165239

• JFL
she is horse faced

shit fwhr

NCT t50 ethnic eyes

long philtrum

chin too big

not even talking about her asymmetry you can do better

• JFL
black
Chad
what else

u can have her if you want its ogre for her anyway i mog her in every trait but she probably looks better irl bro i look a bit similiar to her maybe theres some mulatto bitch who likes me jfl :feelshehe:

She has a long midface and looks like a cumslut sorry to say that maybe im wrong

u can have her if you want its ogre for her anyway i mog her in every trait but she probably looks better irl bro i look a bit similiar to her maybe theres some mulatto bitch who likes me jfl :feelshehe:
how do you look like?

• JFL
All girls care about ur money its evolutionary they want the best man to have children with

• Love it
Is that what u call love?🤦‍♂️🤣

• So Sad
will giga reject me so my opinion doesnt matter

• Hmm...
What an ugly food

• JFL