rate girl I'm in love with

I think we have the same type she's hot

• Woah
Reactions: Tylermax
I think we have the same type she's hot
well opinions are divided here. she has a really good contrast with her pale skin and red lips

why explain
I've been trying to analyse it to give you a decent response, she definitely doesn't have any considerable failos, neither is she recessed. Having that much muh uee is not even that taxable for women It's just that her face is WAY TOO narrow I would like her to have a more robust middle third.
She reminds me to Mrs. Potato Head, not even trying to roast her jfl is just that the resemblance is there.

Th

• JFL
I've been trying to analyse it to give you a decent response, she definitely doesn't have any considerable failos, neither is she recessed. Having that much muh uee is not even that taxable for women It's just that her face is WAY TOO narrow I would like her to have a more robust middle third.
She reminds me to Mrs. Potato Head, not even trying to roast her jfl is just that the resemblance is there.

View attachment 2144177
tell me why I'm obsessed with her looks? is it sickness? Im a blackpill lookist for over 5 years yet I can't identify the reason I'm attracted to her

tell me why I'm obsessed with her looks? is it sickness? Im a blackpill lookist for over 5 years yet I can't identify the reason I'm attracted to her
In the end we're still dominated by our biology, there's nothing wrong with lusting after an ugly girl. It has happened to me with foids that when I look at their pics I cringe so hard is not even funny. Just don't be too fixated on them otherwise you'll become neurotic.

• JFL
In the end we're still dominated by our biology, there's nothing wrong with lusting after an ugly girl. It has happened to me with foids that when I look at their pics I cringe so hard is not even funny. Just don't be too fixated on them otherwise you'll become neurotic.
I once had a shitty job where I did nothing else asides rotting in an office all day, sleep deprived and hella stressed. I had no social life at all. Turns out I developed an obsession for an ugly whore I couldn't think in anything asides smashing her nasty weird ass she legit was like a 2/10 (yours is more like a 4.5) now that I'm okay I cage at myself.
TLDR: Unironically check your mental health and socialize.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tylermax and Deleted member 27066
Mtb

• +1