Rate how I’m supposed to look like with rhino and lower third implant

fvolkek

fvolkek

Diamond
If I get a successful rhino and lower third implant — and also grow a beard — this is how I’m supposed to look like, this is the best possible scenario

How would u rate? irl I’m about a low tier normie but this really ascends me imo, since my nose is a clear falio (I have an extremely bulbous nose tip and shit bumpy bridge), and my lower third is rounded.

Is your jaw still narrow ?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and fvolkek
>inb4 cope nigga ur not going to look like that jfl

i know bros i just made it myself and this is the best possible scenario

chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 17763 and fvolkek
If you can get anywhere close to that you should go for it. Looks very good

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
If you can get anywhere close to that you should go for it. Looks very good
I mean I basically morphed my lower third and nose with faceapp, I didn’t touch the rest of my face, ig it’s more complicated than that otherwise everyone would be a chad

I mean I basically morphed my lower third and nose with faceapp, I didn’t touch the rest of my face, ig it’s more complicated than that otherwise everyone would be a chad
Yeah but it’s probably very possible still. Nose and lower third are the best places to need surgery, it’s actually very likely that you can get a great result. You’re lucky enough to already have a great eye area which is what’s very complicated to recreate surgically

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
Yeah but it’s probably very possible still. Nose and lower third are the best places to need surgery, it’s actually very likely that you can get a great result. You’re lucky enough to already have a great eye area which is what’s very complicated to recreate surgically
thanks bro. I’m kinda squinting tho and lightfrauding so that probably boosts my rating. this is the original pic:

I’m also planning on wearing blue contacts

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
thanks bro. I’m kinda squinting tho and lightfrauding so that probably boosts my rating. this is the original pic:

God damn that morph really is brutal :lul:

No way that nose is possible with rhino.

Ngl doesn’t look like you at all

Curios to see the original pic

You have good other features (esp undereyes) so it would acsend you hard

If I get a successful rhino and lower third implant — and also grow a beard — this is how I’m supposed to look like, this is the best possible scenario

How would u rate? irl I’m about a low tier normie but this really ascends me imo, since my nose is a clear falio (I have an extremely bulbous nose tip and shit bumpy bridge), and my lower third is rounded.

You are tilting your head down and frauding. And no, a jaw implant is not likely to give you that kind of angularity. Fillers work but they are temporary.

Take a normal pic at a distance, staring into the camera.

This pic is gigafrauded. Doing the same thing, make my eye go from cuck to hunter/

looks really good clear chadlite facially. good luck should def get those surgeries

you will finnaly be able to post on chads.org