Rate me(1 - 10) and guess where I'm from

R

rake1

Iron
I'm 18, 6 foot and 62kg. I dont think I'm ugly(I've been approached by girls in high school) but I dont think my looks are great. Any advice and tips to improve my looks would be appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_0246.JPG
    IMG_0246.JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0248.JPG
    IMG_0248.JPG
    160.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0249.JPG
    IMG_0249.JPG
    156.2 KB · Views: 0
normie, mexico

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE and Deleted member 14478
i f u r tall u can be high tier normie

5/10, turk

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14478
Wrong section broski

HGH or non suppressive SARMS ASAP

Yeah I’ve heard of them. I Get those countries correct all the time on GeoGuessr battle royale. I have a 1 year subscription for $30 I think. Fun game, I tend to play it while traveling but the plane wifi usually isn’t good enough to play battle royale
okay buddy

5/10 serbian

62kg at 183 cm is lanklet tier, get heavier asap.

High set eyebrows, which results in a very feminine looking face (although to be fair it seems like 70-80% of young dudes nowadays have high set eyebrows). What makes your face look more feminine is the fact that you obviously keep trimming them.

WTF are those eybrows dude, horizontally shortened and vertically narrow. Stop trimming them! Eyes are covered by too much soft tissue and look baby-ish and submissive.

Im not hating by the way, just giving you some tough love. Youre not ugly, but it would be very beneficial if you start T-maxxing from now on and never stop. Unironically you need to gymcel really hard to gain more masc looking face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Feminine features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036