Rate me 15y old

Nuggetsaccc

Nuggetsaccc

Iron
Joined
Jan 17, 2026
Posts
78
Reputation
55
IMG 7693
IMG 7686

No troll js wondering what I am now and what can I fix
 
  • +1
Reactions: AcromiaI
You don’t bug cause you dont got dancing abs:feelshah:
 
  • +1
Reactions: high_inhib_gymcel
Holy leanmaxxed var worked. Just get that alarplasty and those supra orbital implants and you’ll be set. In these photos, lmtn-mmtn.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nuggetsaccc
you look extremely autistic i hope you don't do that shi IRL
 
  • +1
Reactions: OmegaND, thundence, AscendHQ and 1 other person
take a normal pic weird looking gay mf. trust me u get nothing from normies overrating u
 
I am so sorry who feed you these lies imported from New Delhi :lul:
I mean i mog you by merit of just being white, sorry that you look deathnic.
How about you post an actual front facing photo, no autistic squinting. Then we compare.
 
I mean i mog you by merit of just being white, sorry that you look deathnic.
How about you post an actual front facing photo, no autistic squinting. Then we compare.
Yea sorry nga but white supremacy isn’t saving you on this one :feelshah::lul:
 
just take normal pics broski. no reason to fraud, if ur goal is to looksmax.
for 15 good. U can clapp foids, if u arn't nd or extremly picky...
Finally a actual response from an now grey
 
  • +1
Reactions: GermanSubmarine
Just post front pic bro. Also JBW is law, not sure why you're on this site if you don't believe that
There’s many people that are not white on this forum idk wtf ur on abt
Plus being white is only good if you look good
 
Finally a actual response from an now grey
I'm only here, cause I needet 1 last post to reach the 1000 posts:lul:.
But imma give u advice, why not.
do u have unfrauded side and front pics?
u look defined, but idk about ccr just by looking at your pics here
 
There’s many people that are not white on this forum idk wtf ur on abt
Yeah and they all agree that JBW is king. There's a reason you're doing these autistic ass faces and won't show unfrauded front. We are all still waiting man, post them anytime.
 

Similar threads

redpofffffffff
2
Replies
55
Views
417
redpofffffffff
redpofffffffff
sub5cidxcjj
Replies
0
Views
30
sub5cidxcjj
sub5cidxcjj
D
Replies
11
Views
101
5"10neet
5"10neet
chicore
Replies
4
Views
76
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
L
Replies
0
Views
48
ltnslayer005
L

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top