Nuggetsaccc
Iron
- Joined
- Jan 17, 2026
- Posts
- 78
- Reputation
- 55
No troll js wondering what I am now and what can I fix
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
At least i post myself Jflyou look extremely autistic i hope you don't do that shi IRL
you look extremely autistic i hope you don't do that shi IRL
I have posted myself lmfao. I guess I'm in the same boat if im on this website jflAt least i post myself Jfl![]()
Squinting mfView attachment 5699732View attachment 5699738
No troll js wondering what I am now and what can I fix
You are very subhumanI have posted myself lmfao. I guess I'm in the same boat if im on this website jfl

i mog you to death jfl. Don't start getting angry now, you aspieYou are very subhuman![]()
I am so sorry who feed you these lies imported from New Delhii mog you to death jfl. Don't start getting angry now, you aspie
hmtn - lhtn. Great physique btw bro keep it upView attachment 5699732View attachment 5699738
No troll js wondering what I am now and what can I fix
just take normal pics broski. no reason to fraud, if ur goal is to looksmax.View attachment 5699732View attachment 5699738
No troll js wondering what I am now and what can I fix
I mean i mog you by merit of just being white, sorry that you look deathnic.I am so sorry who feed you these lies imported from New Delhi![]()
what made you think this was a good idea to post you look retardedView attachment 5699732View attachment 5699738
No troll js wondering what I am now and what can I fix
what are you smoking LOL this guy isn’t anything pat ltn fucking retarded niggerhmtn - lhtn. Great physique btw bro keep it up![]()
Never rate again niggawhat are you smoking LOL this guy isn’t anything pat ltn fucking retarded nigger
I swear it’s js a bunch of greys in tswhat made you think this was a good idea to post you look retarded
Yea sorry nga but white supremacy isn’t saving you on this oneI mean i mog you by merit of just being white, sorry that you look deathnic.
How about you post an actual front facing photo, no autistic squinting. Then we compare.
Finally a actual response from an now greyjust take normal pics broski. no reason to fraud, if ur goal is to looksmax.
for 15 good. U can clapp foids, if u arn't nd or extremly picky...
Just post front pic bro. Also JBW is law, not sure why you're on this site if you don't believe thatYea sorry nga but white supremacy isn’t saving you on this one![]()
There’s many people that are not white on this forum idk wtf ur on abtJust post front pic bro. Also JBW is law, not sure why you're on this site if you don't believe that
I'm only here, cause I needet 1 last post to reach the 1000 postsFinally a actual response from an now grey
Yeah and they all agree that JBW is king. There's a reason you're doing these autistic ass faces and won't show unfrauded front. We are all still waiting man, post them anytime.There’s many people that are not white on this forum idk wtf ur on abt
was making that face necessary? you look like you have a pineapple up your assView attachment 5699732View attachment 5699738
No troll js wondering what I am now and what can I fix
Alr bro I get it js thought the pic wasn’t that bad yowas making that face necessary? you look like you have a pineapple up your ass
anyways mtnView attachment 5699732View attachment 5699738
No troll js wondering what I am now and what can I fix
“Joined Today at 11:03 AM“hmtn - lhtn. Great physique btw bro keep it up![]()
damn bru im js giving my opinion, hes also only 15“Joined Today at 11:03 AM“![]()
he is def more than LTN browhat are you smoking LOL this guy isn’t anything pat ltn fucking retarded nigger

