Rate me 19 y/o. 197 cm barefoot.

Luckily you are taller than him and not giving some bloated rating due to height. Face caps everyone. No he's not gigachad jfl
I'm not delusional. Obviously I know I'm not ugly at all but I also know I'm not a 10/10 either lmao. Just wanted positive feedback and advice

thats dope bro. i remember on my 16th birthday i was 6'2 or 188 cm flat. ive literally grown an inch a year since i was 15. so 15- 6'1, 16- 6'2, 17- 6'3, 18- 6'4, 19- 6'5. now a couple months from 20 and im 6'5"5 flat. i think ill reach a flat 6'6 by 20 and then my growth will taper off
Hard to believe because the average growth past 15 is 2 inches. Post a full-body standing shot.

Hard to believe because the average growth past 15 is 2 inches. Post a full-body standing shot.
different genes, different diets, different habits etc. bro i highly doubt average growth after 15 is 2 inches lmao

plus i knew people that grew 2 inches after 18, your telling me a boy of 15 years in the midst of puberty can potentially see only 2 inches of growth rofl

so its true

chads.org @volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger icant take this anymore

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
You don't look 197cm and mirin editing pics

Would like to get a psl rating. Also looksmax advice would be appreciated.
Hair definitely needs improving and that acne tho SMH. Someone drop a skin routine below. Thank you!!
My tip is sticky chad

Normie with gigachad height

The haircut screams "I'm a low class ethnic"

like 5 but gr8 height so u should do good obviously lol
Not trying to blow smoke up my own ass but I really believe I'm in the 5.5-6 psl range from what I've seen. Can I reach a full 6 psl if I looksmax hair, skin and physique combined with the fact that I'm near 6'6 with a solid frame

Not trying to blow smoke up my own ass but I really believe I'm in the 5.5-6 psl range from what I've seen. Can I reach a full 6 psl if I looksmax hair, skin and physique combined with the fact that I'm near 6'6 with a solid frame

maybe 5.5 but for 6 u might need to go under the knife

• +1
Reactions: chadison
maybe 5.5 but for 6 u might need to go under the knife
Nah homie I think your forgetting the fact that I used my front face "selfie" camera 1 foot away from my face. My facial features are fuller and more harmonious in real life. So if I am 5 psl in this selfie. I'm defo a 5.5-6 psl in motion or in the mirror

Nah homie I think your forgetting the fact that I used my front face "selfie" camera 1 foot away from my face. My facial features are fuller and more harmonious in real life. So if I am 5 psl in this selfie. I'm defo a 5.5-6 psl in motion or in the mirror
ye

The random numbers from the gays on this site doesnt mean anything.
How women react to you is how goodlooking you are.
Every user here rates people differently.
There isnt even an objective consensus.

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Yeah I stopped reading as soon as you said *normie*.
Yes, facially you are normie but with gigachad height. That makes you a chadlite smvwise. Did I say you are ugly? Looking at your face, I see that you lack the slayer traits such as cheekbones, browridge and jawline

Yes, facially you are normie but with gigachad height. That makes you a chadlite smvwise. Did I say you are ugly? Looking at your face, I see that you lack the slayer traits such as cheekbones, browridge and jawline
curious, can you tell me how you can tell if someone's browridge is prominent from their front?

Ethnic gigachad, manlet white bois on suicide watch

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Shrek2OnDvD
Chad if you're muscular

• +1
Reactions: Julius
curious, can you tell me how you can tell if someone's browridge is prominent from their front?
Depends. If you are frontal facing and you look below with proper light, then yes. But in his second photo he provided its more like 3/4 angle. You can see that he doesnt have exceptional bones but he also has zero flaws. And compared with his gigachad height he is like htn or chadlite. But given ethnic failo I would say htn.

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Depends. If you are frontal facing and you look below with proper light, then yes. But in his second photo he provided its more like 3/4 angle. You can see that he doesnt have exceptional bones but he also has zero flaws. And compared with his gigachad height he is like htn or chadlite. But given ethnic failo I would say htn.
Imo he could be higher psl if it werent for his subhuman big ass skin pores

has good soft features regardless (decent eye area with good lashes and decent pfl) good eye colouring and good brows

people overrating again saying you could model and shiet, thats cope.

facially you look good, bit ethnic. but tall. i think smv wise you are chadlite IRL:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Biiyo03

facially you look good, bit ethnic. but tall. i think smv wise you are chadlite IRL:y'all:
, also depends where he lives

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Imo he could be higher psl if it werent for his subhuman big ass skin pores

has good soft features regardless (decent eye area with good lashes and decent pfl) good eye colouring and good brows
Yes, I already hinted that he has a good base with no flaws. it would be easy for him to improve his face with implants or osteotomies.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Yes, I already hinted that he has a good base with no flaws. it would be easy for him to improve his face with implants or osteotomies.
He needs a rhino tbh

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
He needs a rhino tbh
No, his nosetip doesnt seem that big, its mostly his ethnic thick skin which is not changeable for the most part.

• +1
No, his nosetip doesnt seem that big, its mostly his ethnic thick skin which is not changeable for the most part.
Is there a way to change lip fissure naturally or do u have to result to surgeries.. and which kind if so?

Is there a way to change lip fissure naturally or do u have to result to surgeries.. and which kind if so?
I dont know, sorry. Im glad I dont have to deal with this shit. Im glad I got good lips. Would suck hard to have fucked up lips since hard to change.

• +1
The random numbers from the gays on this site doesnt mean anything.
How women react to you is how goodlooking you are.
Every user here rates people differently.
There isnt even an objective consensus.
im actually inclined to agree with you

whats my max potential? if i maxx out everything (hair-perm) (flawless skin) (gymmaxxed) (lifts even though thats dumb af at my height and im not considering it all).

Everyone here is so tall …

Let's see...

Looksmaxxer = 6'2"
Nabla = 6'1"
6ft1 = 6'2" (he told me he grew to 6'2)
Wicked = 6'2"
Mr. Ogre = 6'3"
Apollo = 6'5"
Blackout = 6'4.5"
Xefo = 6'3.5"
Cocaine = 6'7"
Rambo = 6'1"
Gorilla = 6'5"
Loox = 6'3"
TakeThatFirstSip = 6'6"
W0kest = 6'0"
Warlow = 6'0"
Mosarc = 6'0.25"
Trim = 6'1"
Alarico = 6'4"
Young Laurent = 6'4"
Dogs = 6'3"
Pietrosiek =6'1.5"
Herring = 6'1"
Typicaljock = 6'0"
Spiral = 6'2"
Larsanova = 6'1"
Gudru = 6'0"
Portuguesecel = 6'5"
Britishlooksmaxxer = 6'2"
Ereptiledysfunction = 6'3"
Native = 6'4"
Toth = 6'2"
Prettyboymaxxing = 6'1"
S6 = 6'1.5"
Gigachad = 6'5"

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, JizzFarmer, ChristianChad and 1 other person
9/10 irl. you mog most men. now stop bragging

Let's see...

Looksmaxxer = 6'2"
Nabla = 6'1"
Wicked = 6'2"
Mr. Ogre = 6'3"
Apollo = 6'5"
Blackout = 6'4.5"
Xefo = 6'3.5"
Cocaine = 6'7"
Rambo = 6'1"
Gorilla = 6'5"
Loox = 6'3"
TakeThatFirstSip = 6'6"
W0kest = 6'0"
Warlow = 6'0"
Mosarc = 6'0.25"
Trim = 6'1"
Alarico = 6'4"
Young Laurent = 6'4"
Dogs = 6'3"
Pietrosiek =6'1.5"
Herring = 6'1"
Typicaljock = 6'0"
Spiral = 6'2"
Larsanova = 6'1"
Gudru = 6'0"
Portuguesecel = 6'5"
Britishlooksmaxxer = 6'2"
Ereptiledysfunction = 6'3"
Native = 6'4"
Toth = 6'2"
Prettyboymaxxing = 6'1"
S6 = 6'1.5"
Gigachad = 6'5"
it's normal for young men to be above 6'.
5'10-6' is the new manlet height

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
facts. when i was 6'3 two years ago i observed i blended in way more and felt like yeah "the tall guy". now at almost 6'6 my proportions are completely different and more robust. i very rarely see someone taller and i live in europe.
how tall were u at 16? im 6'2 at 16 and wondering if i will grow more...

how tall are your parents
dad 6'1. mom like 5'5 5'6. so not incredibly tall but i have tons of people above 6 foot in my family. i personally believe a full 6'6 is my max potential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12413
197 fucking cm

GetMogged.org

Let's see...

Looksmaxxer = 6'2"
Nabla = 6'1"
Wicked = 6'2"
Mr. Ogre = 6'3"
Apollo = 6'5"