Rate me 19 y/o. 197 cm barefoot.

psl 5
giga mogger height tbh
rhino and hey presto go slay

psl 5
giga mogger height tbh
rhino and hey presto go slay
ill keep saying this bro but lens distortion. irl im at least 5.5 psl from what ive seen

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
you look like a less better looking version of my chaddam friend

6'7" but might as well be 5'2". I'm completely invisible IRL and actively avoided.
6'7?!?! even i gotta look up at you slightly irl. how come you dont get some bro. what you look like

"airbrush" jfl you morphing cunt if ur asking for a rating why would you morph lmao😂
BB155979 6A5F 430B 843F 106AC5A7BA93

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
Do you have any full body pic? I've never seen a 197cm before

Height doesn't matter much past 6'. Being 197cm only helps with making friends and dominance among men. Girls don't really care for it.
Cope lmao. 6 foot is meh-tier and tbh i'd put it in the same category as 5'9. Being 197cm is a massive halo.

6'1 - 6'2 being a small halo and 6'3 being the start of tall.
Cope lmao. 6 foot is meh-tier and tbh i'd put it in the same category as 5'9. Being 197cm is a massive halo.

An ugly man past 6'4 is not ugly.
You're a mentalcel.
Step into my shoes for a day and you'd rope. Height is cope when you're as ugly as I am.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15324
Step into my shoes for a day and you'd rope. Height is cope when you're as ugly as I am.
nigga unless you look like the elephant man, you're a mentalcel. You have literally NBA-tier height. At that size your height is an attractive feature alone.
Go to a Halloween party with a mask and slay some slut without letting her see your face.

nigga unless you look like the elephant man, you're a mentalcel. You have literally NBA-tier height. At that size your height is an attractive feature alone.
Go to a Halloween party with a mask and slay some slut without letting her see your face.
My eye area is bottom 1% and jaw is deformed. I get treated like shit whether I wear a COVID mask or not.

"airbrush" jfl you morphing cunt if ur asking for a rating why would you morph lmao😂View attachment 1321513
I'll keep saying it but I didn't photoshop shit bro. If I did I would have changed the name of the jpg file but I kept it the way it is because I'm secure in my shit. And once again you forgot lens distortion. Take your phone out and take a selfie from a foot away and see how good you look

Do you have any full body pic? I've never seen a 197cm before
I made a thread in the off topic forum asking which outfit has the most drip. I couldn't find a mirror that fit my whole body except one and even then some of my head ain't showing. Lmaooo I'm taller than the cupboard next to me

Attachments

• 20210917_025025.jpg
    20210917_025025.jpg
    1,001.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 20210917_024729.jpg
    20210917_024729.jpg
    780.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20210917-025905_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210917-025905_Gallery.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 24
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel
I'd step into your shoes for a day I would probably be balls deep in some girls by the end of it :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 7725
A legit 6 footer is tall bro. Trust me. Half the guys saying they are 6 feet are 5'10-5'11 range

My eye area is bottom 1% and jaw is deformed. I get treated like shit whether I wear a COVID mask or not.
Bruv unless we see a pic we staying optimistic

A legit 6 footer is tall bro. Trust me. Half the guys saying they are 6 feet are 5'10-5'11 range
well it's a height 99% of girls won't reject you for, but it's definitely not impressive. I wouldn't say it gives you much of a halo. IMO at 6'3 is when you start to stand out.

btw I know others said it but I wouldn't stay here too long in case you start developing BDD. Any surgeries or looksmaxxes you get will only bring you diminishing returns. Don't listen to the autistic shit like your midface is slightly too long or whatever. Vast majority of girls are available to you. How often do get approached when you go out clubbing?

well it's a height 99% of girls won't reject you for, but it's definitely not impressive. I wouldn't say it gives you much of a halo. IMO at 6'3 is when you start to stand out.
inclined to agree. i live in europe so i see 6'2-6'3 guys on a daily. in fact i was 6'3 flat exactly 2-3 years ago and i still stood out and was the "tall guy" but at almost 6'6 now the world changes. your point of view changes, you go weeks or months without seeing someone taller than you. the biggest change however is my body structure. at 6'3 i had fairly long limbs. but now at 6'6 my limbs look extremely long and robust. every inch after 6'2 you start looking very different from normal humans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15324
inclined to agree. i live in europe so i see 6'2-6'3 guys on a daily. in fact i was 6'3 flat exactly 2-3 years ago and i still stood out and was the "tall guy" but at almost 6'6 now the world changes. your point of view changes, you go weeks or months without seeing someone taller than you. the biggest change however is my body structure. at 6'3 i had fairly long limbs. but now at 6'6 my limbs look extremely long and robust. every inch after 6'2 you start looking very different from normal humans
What's your slay count?

I'd step into your shoes for a day I would probably be balls deep in some girls by the end of it :feelskek:
Cope. Tall ugly guys are treated like low IQ ogres by girls. Some girl today literally thought I was retarded and was doing sign language with the face you would give to a 5 year old to try and make me understand something. Completely over.

btw I know others said it but I wouldn't stay here too long in case you start developing BDD. Any surgeries or looksmaxxes you get will only bring you diminishing returns. Don't listen to the autistic shit like your midface is slightly too long or whatever. Vast majority of girls are available to you. How often do get approached when you go out clubbing?
honestly i seriously dont want to brag but i have absolutely no problems getting girls. just recently i had 3 dates with 3 different girls and i made out with all of them. i got tinder a week ago for the fun of it, the result? 20 numbers and 12 seperate dates. im not on this forum because i have problems be it physical or mental. i just genuinely thought this was a mens forum but im realizing its ummmmm.......not what i expected lmaoo so i wont be staying

Cope. Tall ugly guys are treated like low IQ ogres by girls. Some girl today literally thought I was retarded and was doing sign language with the face you would give to a 5 year old to try and make me understand something. Completely over.
at least your failos are fixable no?
Never seen your face but from your words it seems you only need jobs done
Other people, including me, will never be 6'7"

at least your failos are fixable no?
Never seen your face but from your words it seems you only need jobs done
Other people, including me, will never be 6'7"
You've seen my face though. My height doesn't matter. I get treated like a low IQ retard because of my underbite and ptosis. Going to take a 2 year timespan to get it fixed. I'll be a 24 year old KHHV by that time with no college left or social circle. Completely over.

bruv if your actually legit 6'7 then im mirin fr. this coming from a guy thats damn near 6'6. i get impressed easily by someone taller than me because its rare and interesting looking up once in a while. be proud bro, theres a lot of unfortunate looking dudes out there but none of them can say they are 6 freaking 7.....jesus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
bruv if your actually legit 6'7 then im mirin fr. this coming from a guy thats damn near 6'6. i get impressed easily by someone taller than me because its rare and interesting looking up once in a while. be proud bro, theres a lot of unfortunate looking dudes out there but none of them can say they are 6 freaking 7.....jesus
Only good thing is my driver's license says 6'7". Outside of that I have no friends, treated like shit by men and women alike, etc.

You've seen my face though. My height doesn't matter. I get treated like a low IQ retard because of my underbite and ptosis. Going to take a 2 year timespan to get it fixed. I'll be a 24 year old KHHV by that time with no college left or social circle. Completely over.
Only your profile or maybe I remember wrong

honestly i seriously dont want to brag but i have absolutely no problems getting girls. just recently i had 3 dates with 3 different girls and i made out with all of them. i got tinder a week ago for the fun of it, the result? 20 numbers and 12 seperate dates. im not on this forum because i have problems be it physical or mental. i just genuinely thought this was a mens forum but im realizing its ummmmm.......not what i expected lmaoo so i wont be staying

Damn, nice. How many matches did you get overall?

Damn, nice. How many matches did you get overall?
lmao im not gonna sit here and say i got 500 matches or some shit. it was defo in the double digits, honestly i expected more but heres the thing. those girls that matched me were seriously into me. they straight up gave their number. so even tho i might not be universally liked by every single girl. the ones that do like me a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
lmao im not gonna sit here and say i got 500 matches or some shit. it was defo in the double digits, honestly i expected more but heres the thing. those girls that matched me were seriously into me. they straight up gave their number. so even tho i might not be universally liked by every single girl. the ones that do like me a lot
That's a very good match rate. Were they good looking also?
You kinda give me Luis Lopez from gta 4 vibes lol (very good thing).

That's a very good match rate. Were they good looking also?
You kinda give me Luis Lopez from gta 4 vibes lol (very good thing).
hahahaha lmaooooo.......damn nostalgia my guy

Tall Chaddam strikes again