Rate me, 21, 6 foot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, SubhumanCurrycel and Sikkunt23
Ur comparing me to the ppl on this site lol, compared to real life im deff above average

• Ugh..
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Heguldus, Copeful, Deleted member 7753 and 1 other person
Mog - your face . choose one
Where do u live , if it’s not nordic countries then ur extremely delusional . He is considered typical good looking guy in a class or uni in the USA and Canada lol

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 7753, yunggod and 1 other person
btw just to let u guys know, u dont even have to be good looking to get girls in the club or in social situations, just have to be low inhib

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Heguldus, Tall, Copeful and 3 others
i just googled average white guy and OP mogs him, the other “average white guy” results were even more brutal
5f1a53c1-2f2e-4ccf-b89b-368bc7414816.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 9072
btw just to let u guys know, u dont even have to be good looking to get girls in the club or in social situations, just have to be low inhib
holy shit low inhib thnx i never knew that now i know what to do bhai

• +1
Reactions: yunggod and Sikkunt23
Most guys dont even softmax lol, they have acne everywhere, disgusting teeth, no fashion sense, shit hair, shit frame

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Tall, Copeful and 3 others
i just googled average white guy and OP mogs him, the other “average white guy” results were even more brutal
5f1a53c1-2f2e-4ccf-b89b-368bc7414816.jpg
In Canada average white guy looks like utter shit lol

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: yunggod and Moggy
OP you look deathnic it's over for you only whites get laid.

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, curryslayerordeath, Copeful and 3 others
Most guys dont even softmax lol, they have acne everywhere, disgusting teeth, no fashion sense, shit hair, shit frame
I teeth mog 99 percent of the fourm ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Copeful, yunggod and 1 other person
holy shit low inhib thnx i never knew that now i know what to do bhai

bro as long as ur not a creature just down some jack daniels and go up to girls on their own and put ur hand out to dance with them

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: forwardgrowth, yunggod, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Moggy, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
yeah i know ive been to canada
in toronto ethnics mogged most whites hard

• JFL
Reactions: Moggy
im pretty low inhib tbh and thats what i do when i wanna get with a girl

• +1
Reactions: yunggod
+ dance like u dont give a fuck, it actually works lol

The athletic white guys were good looking tho ngl

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
bhai i mog group of white boys in my class however i am still nervous to go say hi ti white foids around them what to do?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, yunggod and Sikkunt23
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, SubhumanCurrycel, sytyl and 1 other person
bhai i mog group of white boys in my class however i am still nervous to go say hi ti white foids around them what to do?
Pheno > bones bhai . U need to have a mix of both

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 9072 and yunggod
Pheno > bones bhai . U need to have a mix of both
i asked what to do then bhai? cope or low inhib maxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Where do u live , if it’s not nordic countries then ur extremely delusional . He is considered typical good looking guy in a class or uni in the USA and Canada lol
I live in major city I just don’t see women proceeding this dude as good looking , maybe if he was like 6’5 with the face

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 9072
Not true, the average ethnic looks like shit due to bad lifestyle and dietary decisions. Not to mention the copious amounts of FOB's that look like utter dog shit. Good looking ethnics can easily slay, but average ethnics have a tough time.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Copeful, SubhumanCurrycel, sytyl and 2 others
i asked what to do then bhai? cope or low inhib maxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
only reason ppl r high inhib is because they care too much about what other ppl will think of them

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Tall and forwardgrowth
I live in major city I just don’t see women proceeding this dude as good looking , maybe if he was like 6’5 with the face

giphy.gif

• Love it
Reactions: forwardgrowth
•processing

easier said then done but u just gotta stop caring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
only reason ppl r high inhib is because they care too much about what other ppl will think of them
HOLY SHIT ... GUYS THIS RIGHT HERE........

IS TOP TIER ADVICE

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus
i would prob be average in nordic countries maybe, but elsewhere im deff not average
ehh in nordic countries you'd have exotic appeal since you look good and there are less (good) looking people that look like you running around

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Not true, the average ethnic looks like shit due to bad lifestyle and dietary decisions. Not to mention the copious amounts of FOB's that look like utter dog shit. Good looking ethnics can easily slay, but average ethnics have a tough time.
tbh i am a bit biased as i was surrounded by cousins and family members and my ethnic cousins mogged most of the soyboy cucks in toronto hard

• +1
bro can u hit me up with the supplier for the crack uve been smoking?

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
bro can u hit me up with the supplier for the crack uve been smoking?
tbh i am a bit biased as i was surrounded by cousins and family members and my ethnic cousins mogged most of the soyboy cucks in toronto hard
sikkunt23 is lygin even the ones playign sport are facially dumb redneck looking

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and yunggod
I've always said this on this forum, getting casual sex is as easy as going to a club provided you're at least 4 psl or low tier normie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4213, Sikkunt23 and yunggod
[
i feel like ur just coping hard as fuck . He might not be good looking but he’s not average

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, forwardgrowth and yunggod
sikkunt23 is lygin even the ones playign sport are facially dumb redneck looking
i didn’t see many athletic guys in toronto i see athletic guys in texas way more often

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
What type of ethnic are you?

• +1
i didn’t see many athletic guys in toronto i see athletic guys in texas way more often
Athletic white guys mog ethnics to the ground lol

• So Sad
Reactions: sytyl
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Moggy and yunggod
I've always said this on this forum, getting casual sex is as easy as going to a club provided you're at least 4 psl or low tier normie.
Which is why i dont rly give a fuck about getting girls at clubs anymore, its fun when you go the first few times, then its the same boring shit with the same fakeup bitchy girls lol, only can be fun if u just wanna dance with ur friends

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and sytyl
toronto is soyboy central tbh I mog so hard here compared to when I was in cali

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and yunggod
[

i feel like ur just coping hard as fuck . He might not be good looking but he’s not average
When I mean average am taking into account people that actually are young and have sex regularly. 18-25 range not the muh average height is 5’9 in the us tier references

Why is this a 9 page thread of other people rambling.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, Copeful, Deleted member 9072 and 2 others
You'd be surprised some of the creatures i see making out with girls, drunk girls are horny asf and will sometimes makeout with anything if theyre not getting any attention

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, SubhumanCurrycel, johncruz12345 and 2 others