Rate me, 21, 6 foot

toronto is soyboy central tbh I mog so hard here compared to when I was in cali
Cali looks like utter dog shit in comparsion without cherry picking certain exclusive neighborhoods. Stop coping I lived their most of my life.

Canada MOGS USA hard.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, yunggod and sytyl
toronto is soyboy central tbh I mog so hard here compared to when I was in cali
cali makes me want to commit suicide

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
When I mean average am taking into account people that actually are young and have sex regularly. 18-25 range not the muh average height is 5’9 in the us tier references
in any major western city, OP is above average if he's at least 5'10

anything else is cope

psl wise he can be w.e you want him to be, irl appeal to girls is what matters

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Introvertednarc, johncruz12345 and yunggod
Cali looks like utter dog shit in comparsion without cherry picking certain exclusive neighborhoods. Stop coping I lived their most of my life.

Canada MOGS USA hard.
bro what crack are you on
american chads mog canadian chads

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 9072
You'd be surprised some of the creatures i see making out with girls, drunk girls are horny asf and will sometimes makeout with anything if theyre not getting any attention
I've seen it myself lol. People here just haven't experienced the things a big city has to offer.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 4213, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, sytyl and Deleted member 9072
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, SubhumanCurrycel and yunggod
You'd be surprised some of the creatures i see making out with girls, drunk girls are horny asf and will sometimes makeout with anything if theyre not getting any attention
UK in general is bad for ethnics compared to USA, Canada, and other parts of Europe. Do you slay white girls or only other ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and sytyl
I've seen it myself lol. People here just haven't experienced the things a big city has to offer.
I feel like a lot of people haven't gone out often, I see so many subhumans with hot girls. lol.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 4213, sytyl and 1 other person
Athletic exotic ethnics mog Athletic white guys
These are so rare. Even "athletic" white guys are rare but since white's make up of the majority of the country you will eventually run into them. Only like 1-5% of ethnics are "maxed" out.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and SubhumanCurrycel
UK in general is bad for ethnics compared to USA, Canada, and other parts of Europe. Do you slay white girls or only other ethnics
this is false, UK might be more racist openly but at the same time they also have more accepting folks

no one in my extended family have gotten married to whites except in fckn UK where five of my family members got married to whites lmao

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, sytyl and Deleted member 9072
These are so rare. Even "athletic" white guys are rare but since white's make up of the majority of the country you will eventually run into them. Only like 1-5% of ethnics are "maxed" out.
yes sadly ethnics dont give a shit about gym or sports just studies otherwise we all know the real winner bbc

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Moggy and yunggod
I feel like a lot of people haven't gone out often, I see so many subhumans with hot girls. lol.
It is what it is, it's easier/more fun to just continually spew your preconceived notions and beliefs in an echo chamber.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, GigaMogger, Deleted member 4213 and 2 others
this is false, UK might be more racist openly but at the same time they also have more accepting folks

no one in my extended family have gotten married to whites except in fckn UK where five of my family members got married to whites lmao
The UK is worse trust me @ArabIncel can vouch we have run tinder experiments everywhere. They always do worse in the UK, granted they still slay, but not quite as much as they would elsewhere.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
It is what it is, it's easier/more fun to just continually spew your preconceived notions and beliefs in an echo chamber.
Yeah. Its kind of fun to be fair.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Abov avg is just insane , can’t believe users think this way rip

@Moggy why is BBC the new fad in Canada and America White girls be acting black

• +1
Reactions: yunggod
The UK is worse trust me @ArabIncel can vouch we have run tinder experiments everywhere. They always do worse in the UK, granted they still slay, but not quite as much as they would elsewhere.
don’t know my subhuman curry cousin married some decent white girl and produced 2 gigaslayer ideal tanned anglo indian moggers

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 7753 and Sikkunt23
White girls are easier for me than ethnics, no clue why

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Moggy, Deleted member 9072 and yunggod
Abov avg is just insane , can’t believe users think this way rip
how is it insane...
he looks fit and has an amicable face

the average person in any western city is a bloated recessed subhuman jfl

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
media lmao
also they’re perceived to be more manly than whites which is true since most whites are soyboys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
yes sadly ethnics dont give a shit about gym or sports just studies otherwise we all know the real winner bbc
A huge factor is that in America a lot of the ethnics have parents that are STEM majors or DR's. And these types rarely ever produce robust/high T offspring. This isn't exclusive to ethnics, but since they're the only one's who are able to migrate it gives the impression that ethnics are low T.

• So Sad
Reactions: yunggod and Deleted member 9072
A huge factor is that in America a lot of the ethnics have parents that are STEM majors or DR's. And these types rarely ever produce robust/high T offspring. This isn't exclusive to ethnics, but since they're the only one's who are able to migrate it gives the impression that ethnics are low T.
bro there was this white chad on lookism who tried to match with girls in london and he couldnt
the hypergamy there is insane

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
true my dad is the only chaddam i ever see around when in a dawat or party full of us curries

• +1
Reactions: Moggy and yunggod
It's overblown on incel forums/online but they usually slay. From my experiments good looking ethnics outmatched most blacks.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Heguldus, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 9072
only gooks and curries push their children to stemcel and disregard athleticism

arabs, hispanics and tyrones don’t have the same failo

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 9072
No it's not, UK is very multicultural and diverse

only gooks and curries push their children to stemcel and disregard athleticism

arabs, hispanics and tyrones don’t have the same failo
Arabs in the USA absolutely do.

Hispanics live like dogs in poverty and get none of the media halo that blacks do. The worst of both worlds.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 9072 and yunggod
It's overblown on incel forums/online but they usually slay. From my experiments good looking ethnics outmatched most blacks.
I cage at seeing my indian and pakistani brothers fall to the white man feet in computer science and laugh at the insults made by soyboy white incels

• JFL
Arabs in the USA absolutely do.

Hispanics live like dogs in poverty and get none of the media halo that blacks do. The worst of both worlds.
lmao the arabs in america are dumb, never met an arab doctor or honor student

persians are a different story they care about education

• Hmm...
b
lmao the arabs in america are dumb, never met an arab doctor or honor student

persians are a different story they care about education
bulshit i have met many arab doctors

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, SubhumanCurrycel and Moggy
in america?

they all have curry or persian last names
The only arabs that can immigrate are STEM geeks. Very few middle class or refugees in America from the middle east.

The only arabs that can immigrate are STEM geeks. Very few middle class or refugees in America from the middle east.
so why do they have some of the lowest median incomes in America?

Get a lot IOIs in public and girls coming up to me in the club, but anyway to improve?
I'm 6'3 and would say I have a PSL similar to you OP. Most of the girls that approach me are pretty below average, with some exceptions now and then, the girls I can get are much better when I approach.

What kind of girls approach you and what's your vibe like in clubs? Are you social, with friends, etc

• +1
I'm 6'3 and would say I have a PSL similar to you OP. Most of the girls that approach me are pretty below average, with some exceptions now and then, the girls I can get are much better when I approach.

What kind of girls approach you and what's your vibe like in clubs? Are you social, with friends, etc
who is the guy in your avi

@sexyandiknowit are your friends mainly white or ethnic.

If your friend group is mainly white it is social proof which could be why you find slaying white girls easier.

Girls that approach or grab me are usually average, Im very social in the club, talk to everyone- make friends, dance like a lunatic in the middle, im pretty low inhib when im in the club

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and yunggod
@sexyandiknowit are your friends mainly white or ethnic.

If your friend group is mainly white it is social proof which could be why you find slaying white girls easier.
None are white

• +1
Kids not bad looking his eye area prolly the only thing holding him back. Don’t lsn to these losers they barely go outside to give an accurate evaluation of the real world

• +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE, Copeful, GigaMogger and 5 others

I normally only get approached when im enjoying myself and am in the mood, sometimes i go to the club and am just in a shitty mood and i dont get much action

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock