Rate me, 21, 6 foot

Girls that approach or grab me are usually average, Im very social in the club, talk to everyone- make friends, dance like a lunatic in the middle, im pretty low inhib when im in the club
You also have a muscle halo going for you. I'm lowkey lanklet mode rn.

But yea low inhib is a big deal, can get way better girls when I'm low inhib (PUA-mode or blackout drunk)

Ironically after I got blackpilled and became more high inhib, my party results went to shit

I normally only get approached when im enjoying myself and am in the mood, sometimes i go to the club and am just in a shitty mood and i dont get much action
Yea I have a similar experience

• +1
Reactions: yunggod
You also have a muscle halo going for you. I'm lowkey lanklet mode rn.

But yea low inhib is a big deal, can get way better girls when I'm low inhib (PUA-mode or blackout drunk)

Ironically after I got blackpilled and became more high inhib, my party results went to shit
i got slightly more high inhib after finding out about looksmaxing tbh, but if im drunk i dont rly care. Btw if im wearing clothes that cover my body you might not even know i lift

I prefer wearing short sleeves tho cause ive got a good frame (wide shoulders + small waist)

Tbh muscle doesnt matter much, in the club its height+face, first time i ever went to a club a girl came up asking if she could kiss me, back then i was a twig aswell. so i think even if ur skinny u can still pull girls as long as height +face is good

Tbh muscle doesnt matter much, in the club its height+face, first time i ever went to a club a girl came up asking if she could kiss me, back then i was a twig aswell. so i think even if ur skinny u can still pull girls as long as height +face is good
It definitely helps, for confidence as well. Like I could still get girls being skinny, but being jacked would just help me get hotter girls.

Maybe the vibe is different at clubs, I've mostly just been to college parties.

Last time I was at a club I was blackout drunk JFL. I think some girl asked me if I thought she was cute hahaha

It definitely helps, for confidence as well. Like I could still get girls being skinny, but being jacked would just help me get hotter girls.

Maybe the vibe is different at clubs, I've mostly just been to college parties.

Last time I was at a club I was blackout drunk JFL. I think some girl asked me if I thought she was cute hahaha
in clubs u can barely see shit and they have smoke and flashing lights fucking up ur eyes. which is why height is very important as u will stand out even if they cant fully see ur face properly.

• Love it
Reactions: IndianJock
train neck look at my avi neck

neck harness was designed for an ogre head

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
The clubs I go to the roided guys slay the most. I always see some black or Arab roided guy who takes his shirt off in the middle of the night and gets bare bitches due to insane body and tattoo halo. Even if they’re of average face and average height this is true. Of course this depends on the club though because in some clubs you’re not allowed to be shirtless (they’d kick you out). But if you’re roided you shouldn’t be going to THOSE clubs. You should be going to clubs where you can be shirtless and thereby show off your body halo. Of course it’ll come off as a bit douchey to some girls but as long as you “play” drunk no one will give a fuck.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Copeful, sytyl and 3 others
The clubs I go to the roided guys slay the most. I always see some black or Arab roided guy who takes his shirt off in the middle of the night and gets bare bitches due to insane body and tattoo halo. Even if they’re of average face and average height this is true. Of course this depends on the club though because in some clubs you’re not allowed to be shirtless (they’d kick you out). But if you’re roided you shouldn’t be going to THOSE clubs. You should be going to clubs where you can be shirtless and thereby show off your body halo. Of course it’ll come off as a bit douchey to some girls but as long as you “play” drunk no one will give a fuck.
In clubs

Frame and height matter more than muscles in most cases in a club environment. Subconciously the gymcels know this that is why they rip their shirts off to get attention.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 4213 and SubhumanCurrycel
goodnight bhai @brbbrah

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, sytyl, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Get a lot IOIs in public and girls coming up to me in the club, but anyway to improve?
Nice humble brag bro.

Face is is high tier normie.
Body seems top 95%.
So overall pretty good.

I would keep hairstyle flat. Not high.
Long face more otherwise

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
In clubs

Frame and height matter more than muscles in most cases in a club environment. Subconciously the gymcels know this that is why they rip their shirts off to get attention.

Yeah that’s true frame and height matter more. That’s why the gymcels who don’t stand out with shirts on resort to taking their shirts off in order to gain attention that way.

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
Muh muh ioi

you look like a pencil neck NT guy who visits gym twice a month to train arms/shoulders

your face is a bit above average but you have low sex appeal because of your eyes/pencil neck, and your body is unimpressive. But you still look like you gymcel which is good

you can probably still slay because you look better than most guys i see. Most guys i see are very ugly so you are definitely above averag but you are not attractive.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Copeful, Deleted member 7753 and 1 other person
Yeah that’s true frame and height matter more. That’s why the gymcels who don’t stand out with shirts on resort to taking their shirts off in order to gain attention that way.
The amount of muscle you need for it to be "obvious" when your in a dimly lit club is a failo. Unless you have a high class phenotype you look ridiculous if you dress to "show" your muscles with extremely tight clothing, etc. However, for online dating Roids are god tier and will get you many slays, not to mention the androgenic effect on your face/neck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4213
Nice humble brag bro.

Face is is high tier normie.
Body seems top 95%.
So overall pretty good.

I would keep hairstyle flat. Not high.
Long face more otherwise
Where do you see a body pic?

The amount of muscle you need for it to be "obvious" when your in a dimly lit club is a failo. Unless you have a high class phenotype you look ridiculous if you dress to "show" your muscles with extremely tight clothing, etc. However, for online dating Roids are god tier and will get you many slays, not to mention the androgenic effect on your face/neck.

Yeah that’s true. Most of the roiders at the clubs I go to are shirtless mostly, rather than wearing tight-fit clothing (because that usually looks retarded). Like they’ll straight up take their shirts off and show off as much as they can. In some clubs this won’t be allowed of course but I guess these type of guys only go to clubs where it is allowed to be shirtless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
If you took your shirt off in a club in London, you would just look retarded 😂

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and Tall
If you took your shirt off in a club in London, you would just look retarded 😂

In Canada whole different story. And US too. So many roided guys take their shirts off in clubs (where it’s allowed).

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
In Canada whole different story. And US too. So many roided guys take their shirts off in clubs (where it’s allowed).
I don't see that happen often, but then again you probably go to low class clubs where ONS are more likely to happen.

How are the physiques of the roidmonkeys are they IFBB tier or Jeff Seid/Zyzz build.

• +1
I don't see that happen often, but then again you probably go to low class clubs where ONS are more likely to happen.

How are the physiques of the roidmonkeys are they IFBB tier or Jeff Seid/Zyzz build.

Probably the latter I’d say

And yes a lot of clubs in Toronto and cities around Toronto are quite ghetto and low class, as a result of which seeing some roided dude without his shirt on wouldn’t be an uncommon occurrence.

• +1
Probably the latter I’d say

And yes a lot of clubs in Toronto and cities around Toronto are quite ghetto and low class, as a result of which seeing some roided dude without his shirt on wouldn’t be an uncommon occurrence.
how many guys are even roided with bodies like this?
giphy.gif

im like the only roided guy in my town except a few manlet psl3 ethnics, never seen a decent white guy who was roided (legit good shredded body)

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
giphy.gif

im like the only roided guy in my town except a few manlet psl3 ethnics, never seen a decent white guy who was roided (legit good shredded body)
Legit

I think he was being hyperbolic. They most likely just looked big to him IRL but would look unimpressive to most incels who actually lift/inject. I have swiped thousands of male profiles on Tinder and having a lean gymcelled roided physique is less than 0.1% of population of males. The vast majority of people who even lift don't look good or aren't nearly lean enough for it to matter.

A white guy who is above 6 foot and has a 5 P/S/L face or above with a gymcelled physique is super rare, so rare that I don't think I have ever met someone like that in person.

• +1
giphy.gif

It’s quite rare to see someone whose legit packing (high body weight: 180 lbs +) AND very lean (8-10% body fat) at the same time (roided or otherwise). And usually when I do see them, they’re non-white: blacks, arabs, curries, and latinos. But whenever I do see someone at a night club like this, they have their shirt off (for at least a small period of time). Or if their shirt isn’t off, they’re wearing something where their entire torso can visibly be seen. But tbh even guys that aren’t this heavily gymcelled, and are merely somewhat visibly gymcelled, even they have their shirts off sometimes. On any given club night, it’s no uncommon to see at least 1 maybe 2 shirtless gymcelled guys (in the area I live).

Start squinting ASAP

giphy.gif

I was meaning to say if they looked like the stereotypical blocky roidhead or similar to the new generation of fake natties. Are you still on cycle btw

• +1
op, you must be delusionmaxxed to believe half the shit you're typing. youre not goodlooking as you claim, 4 psl. my jaw alone mogs your entire face and the tales you claim dont happen to me.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Copeful and Deleted member 5393
How is he above average? He's average 4PSL and we all know that's invisible to women
You are right, i give him 4PSL aswell.

Something is off with your stare, it looks like the 1000 cock stare.

"When a woman has ridden to cock carousel for such a long time that she loses all ability to bond with a man. This shows in her eyes that have a unique kind of deadness, hollowness, and hardness to them. She's given up on love and is now cynically looking for a meal ticket."

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 5393
12 pages for what

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Looks like cunt/10

Leave this forum bro. You will become aspie if you keep on using it. Stay normie, it's way better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Copeful
Stop fucking wasting your prime on here you stupid idiot

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
squinch bro, asap

YOU ARE LITERALLY A HORSE FACED SUBHUMAN , YOUR MIDFACE + FWHR RATIOS IN A NON DISTORTED CANDID ARE MUCH WORSE THAN MINE IN HEAVILY LENS DISTORTED SELFIES .

JFL AT YOU HAVING THE AUDACITY TO THINK YOU'RE ABOVE AVERAGE IN ENGLAND , YOU LOOK NO DIFFERENT THAN ANY OTHER INBRED PAKI IN BIRMINGHAM .
YOU'D BETTER KNOW YOUR PLACE SOON YOU JEW NOSED , DOWNWARD GROWN SUBHUMAN , OR IMMA BEAT YOUR UGLY PAKI ASS INTO SUBMISSION

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus and Sikkunt23
YOU ARE LITERALLY A HORSE FACED SUBHUMAN , YOUR MIDFACE + FWHR RATIOS IN A NON DISTORTED CANDID ARE MUCH WORSE THAN MINE IN HEAVILY LENS DISTORTED SELFIES .

JFL AT YOU HAVING THE AUDACITY TO THINK YOU'RE ABOVE AVERAGE IN ENGLAND , YOU LOOK NO DIFFERENT THAN ANY OTHER INBRED PAKI IN BIRMINGHAM .
YOU'D BETTER KNOW YOUR PLACE SOON YOU JEW NOSED , DOWNWARD GROWN SUBHUMAN , OR IMMA BEAT YOUR UGLY PAKI ASS INTO SUBMISSION
cope he mogs you to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
How the fuck did this get 12 pages

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4438 and sytyl
cope he mogs you to oblivion
you haven't even seen my front and you never will , jfl if you think I care about what a random anonymous autist thinks of me

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
You look decent. Your primary flaw is your wide, round orbits (bones around the eye). Ideally, they should be compact and square, making your eyes smaller. You have very big eyes. If you want to improve, this is where you should look.

However, you are good looking enough to not worry about this and leave this site.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl