Rate me 21

Deleted member 1329

Deleted member 1329

Gold
Hello, I need some advice on my eyebrows and also if to go clean shaven or beard, currently 20%body fat with a lot of exess skin, currently cutting for 1 month I want to go to 14-15% bf

As seen there have been already some work done, when untouched they look like in the first pic exept for unibrow.
If sb is curious im 6,1 190lbs with T-rex mode(sadly)
Im planning to pin my ears backwards and mold my nose so i can breath more properly, if anyone can morp it I'll be greatefull. Ethnicity Eastern europe

Last edited:
pretty good but trim the beard and start mewing if you havent already, it can make you better looking the day you start.

just become soy cuck, thats only option with your face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, Falimcel, dogtown and 3 others
Hello, I need some advice on my eyebrows and also if to go clean shaven or beard, currently 20%body fat with a lot of exess skin, currently cutting for 1 month I want to go to 14-15% bf
View attachment 35682View attachment 35683
As seen there have been already some work done, when untouched they look like in the first pic exept for unibrow.
Im planning to pin my ears backwards and mold my nose so i can breath more properly, if anyone can morp it I'll be greatefull. Ethnicity Eastern europe

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 1329, JellyBelly and 2 others
Mogs me as usual

Right picture not bad,
Left picture you look like a soy cuck.

Below average

View attachment 35682View attachment 35683
You may consider fat filler on your upper eyelid and maybe canthopexy for the lower eyelid. It would really make you better looking srs. Besides that you have good eyebrows (you may groom them like @Lorsss said) and you have nice zygos and jaw. idk for the chin doe but looks fine from the front.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
@Extra Chromosome

Feministiod phenotype?

@androidcel thanks for proposition but no.
Thanks for info, thats what I've been looking for.
You may consider fat filler on your upper eyelid and maybe canthopexy for the lower eyelid. It would really make you better looking srs. Besides that you have good eyebrows (you may groom them like @Lorsss said) and you have nice zygos and jaw. idk for the chin doe but looks fine from the front.
Thanks, I always knew something was off in my eye area now I know how to work on it.
Spot on tbh ngl.

wat
Wat8.jpg

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Mogs me to another dimension tbh.
Slayer-Lite

• +1
Reactions: androidcel