• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, mrriceguyreturn, efidescontinuado and 6 others
ok i just have to measure this midface brb

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003, antony 726, poopoohead and 3 others
LTN and possibly capped due to unfortunate ratios. Unless you’re willing to do some crazy surgeries and implants…

• +1
Reactions: seasonedjelqer67, watah, eiegta and 4 others
LTN and possibly capped due to unfortunate ratios. Unless you’re willing to do some crazy surgeries and implants…
Like what? I’ll do anything bro, money is not a problem.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, nword49 and h111
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and poopoohead
.76 here lol rlly bad. but it’s probably not actually THAT bad, cause of lens distortion and shitty angle
No way hahaha that’s defo lens distortion. Would you recommend a lip lift?

• +1
Reactions: nword49
No way hahaha that’s defo lens distortion. Would you recommend a lip lift?
1000000%

could also look into a botox lip flip. wayyy cheaper but u have to redo it every 2 months i think

would consider some contacts as well. don’t go overboard tho

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
1000000%

could also look into a botox lip flip. wayyy cheaper but u have to redo it every 2 months i think

would consider some contacts as well. don’t go overboard tho
Sweet, anything else? I’m already getting under eye filler, lower lid retraction surgery, rhino, anything else to add to the list?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and nword49
Sweet, anything else? I’m already getting under eye filler, lower lid retraction surgery, rhino, anything else to add to the list?
that’s a great list. would add some jaw filler on to that and call it a day. would usually say chin also but urs is actually pretty good ngl

• +1
that’s a great list. would add some jaw filler on to that and call it a day. would usually say chin also but urs is actually pretty good ngl
Perfect, Jaw filler it is as well. What would you say my final rating can be given I do all of these things? HTN?

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and NorwoodAscender
Perfect, Jaw filler it is as well. What would you say my final rating can be given I do all of these things? HTN?
yeah would assume around there prob.

impossible to really tell for sure tho. could be more could be less

but yeah lower eyelid reduction seems like it will do a shit ton for u from what im seeing

that and ur lip lift to help with ur midface ratio will prob do the most i think

Looks closer to subhuman to me honestly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, Klaas Vaaker, nword49 and 1 other person
yeah would assume around there prob.

impossible to really tell for sure tho. could be more could be less

but yeah lower eyelid reduction seems like it will do a shit ton for u from what im seeing

that and ur lip lift to help with ur midface ratio will prob do the most i think
Sweet dawg, I’ll do the following in order - lip lift, under eye filler, rhino, lower eyelid retraction, and jaw filler to top it off. Might look like a completely different person by the end of this. Fuck it tho

• +1
Reactions: blknswag, poopoohead, nword49 and 1 other person
Ltn without distortion but in this pic subhuman

• +1
Sweet dawg, I’ll do the following in order - lip lift, under eye filler, rhino, lower eyelid retraction, and jaw filler to top it off. Might look like a completely different person by the end of this. Fuck it tho
sounds good to me
Might look like a completely different person by the end of this
u 100% will but it will be worth it

best of luck brother

long midface and philtrum is terrible, need lateral projection and lip lift

Preciate you dawg. You sure nothing else?
nothing else is particularly jumping out at me. start w that at least.

train ur neck also especially if ur getting jaw fillers

Obvious jaw asymmetry, close IPD + small width making an shit esr and midface ratio.

1. Jaw surgery (for symmetric base and projection)
2. Gonion Implants, Zygo + Infra Implants
3. OBO
4. Lip lift

Visiting GIANT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and poopoohead
How to train the neck?

Obvious jaw asymmetry, close IPD + small width making an shit esr and midface ratio.

3. OBO
4. Lip lift

Visiting GIANT
that will be 500,000 shekels and death good sir thank you

3. OBO
4. Lip lift

Visiting GIANT
fuck giant dude is a meme and barely has results, i know several people he never consulted with and returned their money. OBO is too dangerous and a meme
Focus on the more viable surgeries
1, 2, 4
Make money

• +1
dense beard will help alot with the lower third

3. OBO
4. Lip lift

Visiting GIANT
1. I already have a good maxilla, I won’t get approved for jaw surgery in America. 2. I’ll just get Jaw filler. 3. Not even available aesthetically, so probably not. 4. Getting in a month.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and nword49
fuck giant dude is a meme and barely has results, i know several people he never consulted with and returned their money. OBO is too dangerous and a meme
1, 2, 4
Make money

dense beard will help alot with the lower third

mirin confidence, fix up the hair style in my opinion, eye area needs some work too, but other than that you have an ok base to start
mirin confidence, fix up the hair style in my opinion, eye area needs some work too, but other than that you have an ok base to start wit
mirin confidence, fix up the hair style in my opinion, eye area needs some work too, but other than that you have an ok base to start with
HTN potential?

• +1
He said he has money, he didn‘t ask for a cheap improvement, he asked to ascend.

1, 2, 4
Make money
Giant is legit, they just plan stuff and when you consult with them they give you more results. They‘re aesthetically better than most other 3D planners. OBO is not dangerous when done right, which it is most the time. You probably cannot even name one failed OBO case

1. I already have a good maxilla, I won’t get approved for jaw surgery in America. 2. I’ll just get Jaw filler. 3. Not even available aesthetically, so probably not. 4. Getting in a month.
1.No you have a shit maxilla.
You can get jaw surgery abroad, even in america there are blackpilled surgeons and you look like a malocclusioncel.
2.Jaw fillers don‘t last, look obvious (to me) in real life, are not an longterm solution at all
3.no… OBO is availabe aesthetically from GIANT.

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
HTN is not possible for you base either. But you can still work on yourself atleast

He said he has money, he didn‘t ask for a cheap improvement, he asked to ascend.

Giant is legit, they just plan stuff and when you consult with them they give you more results. They‘re aesthetically better than most other 3D planners. OBO is not dangerous when done right, which it is most the time. You probably cannot even name one failed OBO case

You can get jaw surgery abroad, even in america there are blackpilled surgeons and you look like a malocclusioncel.
2.Jaw fillers don‘t last, look obvious (to me) in real life, are not an longterm solution at all
1. Okay, say I don’t get jaw surgery or OBO and I just decide to get MSE and MSDO to widen my maxilla and Mandible (which will fix my bite as well, since I already went to an ortho and they classified me as class 1, so no jaw surgery needed, and most likely no implants needed since it will push my cheekbones and jaw out). Do you think I can become a HTN through MSE and MSDO (which gives forward growth as well if done with Dr.Yousefian in Seattle WA, even tho I have really good forward growth, just not width of the maxilla) + lip lift + rhino + under eye filler + lower lid retraction surgery?

• +1
Wow you're 21 that's crazy man i'm sorry

• +1

giant is nothing but a memer here another 3d cad designer who can't give any advice but you bums hype him up. THe actual advice comes from the surgeons who you would have to consult with anyway, they give him a blueprint and he prints it out through a 3d printer with "titanium" which arguably will look more blocky than silicone. I've shadowed in the OR, these guys do nothing but watch like us students.
OBO is a useless surgery. If americans aren't doing it, its likely shit. We have the best doctors and medical education on the planet.

Im srs
But you cant do much its genetics
Brutal Genetics pill, who cares, we control what we can control, do you think my list of surgeries is good?

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and Htobrother
FFS, might as well just quit, I can’t even be a 6/10?
No you have pretty brutal face and age really fast. You‘re one year older than me but we look like father and son. You‘re like 3.5PSL - 4.3/10 (LTN)

1. Okay, say I don’t get jaw surgery or OBO and I just decide to get MSE and MSDO to widen my maxilla and Mandible (which will fix my bite as well, since I already went to an ortho and they classified me as class 1, so no jaw surgery needed, and most likely no implants needed since it will push my cheekbones and jaw out). Do you think I can become a HTN through MSE and MSDO (which gives forward growth as well if done with Dr.Yousefian in Seattle WA, even tho I have really good forward growth, just not width of the maxilla) + lip lift + rhino + under eye filler + lower lid retraction surgery?
MSE is cope. MSDO might help but just get haw surgery atp. I don‘t think they would change your face really so no diffrence in looks.

Implants would give you lateral projection and make your face wider and give it more of an form, now it just looks straight and long.

Lip lift would just fix your upper lip, maybe you‘d end up looking gay afterwards
Rhino is wasted money
Idk if undereye fillers are dangerous or not, but as i said- get the implants stop running away from them

giant is nothing but a memer here another 3d cad designer who can't give any advice but you bums hype him up. THe actual advice comes from the surgeons who you would have to consult with anyway, they give him a blueprint and he prints it out through a 3d printer with "titanium" which arguably will look more blocky than silicone. I've shadowed in the OR, these guys do nothing but watch like us students.
OBO is a useless surgery. If americans aren't doing it, its likely shit. We have the best doctors and medical education on the planet.
Yeah my ass you do. Germany is number 1 on this, anything you guys achieved you did by my country lmao, get a grip. Europe mogs the shit out of you guys, OBO isn‘t done there bc only a few anount of people can do it financially.

Use PEEK implants then, i find them to look great tbh. And yes, offc the surgeon and the desginer work together. Idc about what they do, fact is they have good results and others don‘t.

OBO is not fucking useless for people like him, who have death tier IPD‘s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks and Htobrother
Yeah my ass you do. Germany is number 1 on this, anything you guys achieved you did by my country lmao, get a grip. Europe mogs the shit out of you guys, OBO isn‘t done there bc only a few anount of people can do it financially.

Use PEEK implants then, i find them to look great tbh. And yes, offc the surgeon and the desginer work together. Idc about what they do, fact is they have good results and others don‘t.

OBO is not fucking useless for people like him, who have death tier IPD‘s
You are German?