Rate Me - 21M

dude, take your meds and fuck off

What a ridiculous statement, op is literally an average ethnic New Yorker
Bro i'm in new york and i can say fs that isn't true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
dude, take your meds and fuck off

What a ridiculous statement, op is literally an average ethnic New Yorker
To be fair tho I live in a white area. If this is average ethnic that's crazy lmao

would consider some contacts as well. don’t go overboard tho
If you are around a lot of people who know you well (especially in environments like school), this probably isn’t the best idea due to possible ridicule

To be fair tho I live in a white area. If this is average ethnic that's crazy lmao

If you are around a lot of people who know you well (especially in environments like school), this probably isn’t the best idea due to possible ridicule
That’s the least of my concerns bro, I don’t give a fuck about eye color when I have a crooked nose, recessed chin, no upper lip, big eyes, and fucking dark circles under my eyes, with a shitty fucking skull. I got other shit to worry about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829, poopoohead and chadintraining
Yea right, shut the fuck up, I’m definitely just not going to take “medications” as if taking medications is going to fix your face and your life. Fuck off with your bullshit comments

I never like to use "intelligence" as a weapon, but you have a very low awareness, you're very very stupid. You're gonna forget about blackpill soon or go full on schizo.

You kissed 3 girls, so you're not even an incel/ mentalcel just stop crying.

You're hardcapped you look almost identical to me bhai. You can only get a lip lift and that's it

Bro i'm in new york and i can say fs that isn't true

He's not even deformed and you made it sound as if he was a beetlejuice. I get it was an exaggaration but cmon this man mogs couple subhumans daily especially at 6'1

He'd manage to mog couple white guys everyday in my college

with a shitty fucking skull.

Your biggest problem is long midface and narrow skull, both unfixable. Stop stressing over it, I was in your shoes it's pointless

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Klaas Vaaker and Deleted member 45930
I never like to use "intelligence" as a weapon, but you have a very low awareness, you're very very stupid. You're gonna forget about blackpill soon or go full on schizo.

You're hardcapped you look almost identical to me bhai. You can only get a lip lift and that's it

He's not even deformed and you made it sound as if he was a beetlejuice. I get it was an exaggaration but cmon this man mogs couple subhumans daily especially at 6'1

Your biggest problem is long midface and narrow skull, both unfixable. Stop stressing over it, I was in your shoes it's pointless
No i actually wasn't exagerrating deadass. i go outside everyday now and fr don't see guys on this level like I promise you. Obv he's not beetlejuice tier though

Bro u gotta be trolling me, you showed me your face, you look nothing like this guy lol. You gotta be blind or have severe bdd to think you look like this

You can widen a narrow skull with MSE and MSDO and honestly bro, a lip lift and my midface goes from subhuman to normal realistically 0.9 or above

You can widen a narrow skull with MSE and MSDO
you can't, i'm trying to save you money rn, you'll regret getting anything that isn't a lip lift
a lip lift and my midface goes from subhuman to normal realistically 0.9 or above
no it does not, but it will help and you should get it

No i actually wasn't exagerrating deadass. i go outside everyday now and fr don't see guys on this level like I promise you. Obv he's not beetlejuice tier though
Image 64873277
He's on the level of this barber, just your normal ugly guy with becky gf that's draining money from him. I see truecels like this one in the chair quite often on campus (except hairline jfl) and op mogs them hard at 6'1.

Bro u gotta be trolling me, you showed me your face, you look nothing like this guy lol. You gotta be blind or have severe bdd to think you look like this

I don't remember what I sent you, but probably just frauded photos. I compared myself to op quickly he's got better chin, cheekbones, hairline and eyes. I only got pheno and lips on him and op is claiming that he's being outcasted and bullied for looks.
Let's asssume he's bottom 10%, one in a 10 ugly, nobody is getting bullied at this level unless a complete sperg that's why I'm telling you @trying_toascend get on meds schizo if you can't handle college and forget surgeries cause it'll and in disappointment. Also 3 kiss count compared to mine KHV and this bhai crying about no social circle meanwhile I got whole holidays booked traveling with friends jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Klaas Vaaker, Deleted member 45930 and 1 other person
you can't, i'm trying to save you money rn, you'll regret getting anything that isn't a lip lift

View attachment 2999896 He's on the level of this barber, just your normal ugly guy with becky gf that's draining money from him. I see truecels like this one in the chair quite often on campus (except hairline jfl) and op mogs them hard at 6'1.

I don't remember what I sent you, but probably just frauded photos. I compared myself to op quickly he's got better chin, cheekbones, hairline and eyes. I only got pheno and lips on him and op is claiming that he's being outcasted and bullied for looks.
Let's asssume he's bottom 10%, one in a 10 ugly, nobody is getting bullied at this level unless a complete sperg that's why I'm telling you @trying_toascend get on meds schizo if you can't handle college and forget surgeries cause it'll and in disappointment. Also 3 kiss count compared to mine KHV and this bhai crying about no social circle meanwhile I got whole holidays booked traveling with friends jfl.
Bro no lmao, u sent me like 20 photos of you some where in shit lighting. You're barely below average if not average, you just looked stinky and autistic your psl features aren't even bad deadass just take a shower. Fakecel

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

View attachment 2999896 He's on the level of this barber, just your normal ugly guy with becky gf that's draining money from him. I see truecels like this one in the chair quite often on campus (except hairline jfl) and op mogs them hard at 6'1.

Okay, I got you bro, I’ll just get lip lift, under eye filler, and think then call it a day

U looked like a famous tiktoker in some of the pics u sent me lmfao, fakecel

• +1
Skull transplant idk

I'd have to repeast most of the sentiment already said. This is a very unfortunate base that will see little to no improvements without surgery and even then there's only so far you can go. You're already on the right track to fix up your lower third though I'd definitely look into augmenting your midface laterally to create facial width. A long face can be balanced with enough midface mass.

Ffs cheek augmentation
Fillerscroatia

I'd have to repeast most of the sentiment already said. This is a very unfortunate base that will see little to no improvements without surgery and even then there's only so far you can go. You're already on the right track to fix up your lower third though I'd definitely look into augmenting your midface laterally to create facial width. A long face can be balanced with enough midface mass.

View attachment 2999899View attachment 2999900
What can I get man? Main thing I’m hearing from people is lip lift, under eye filler, rhino, etc. That’s all I can get. I have a pretty bad base, and the best I can go to is MTN, so might as well should just strive for that lol

What can I get man? Main thing I’m hearing from people is lip lift, under eye filler, rhino, etc. That’s all I can get. I have a pretty bad base, and the best I can go to is MTN, so might as well should just strive for that lol
The problem with a long narrow face is that there's a couple ways you can go about remedying it. Your upper lip looks a bit thin so a lip lift could help to balance it out and decrease your philtrum, a rhino alone rarely does much to shorten the appearance of a face (best works when paired with something else), I'd ignore the under eye filler because it's your orbitals that are the problem so filler results will be unimpressive at best.

I'd focus on these for bigger changes:

Jaw widening: be it through mandibular angle implants, specific forms of bimax, or chin wing osteotemies, adding width to your narrow jaw can improve its narrowness.

Midface augmentation: cheek implants are your best bet, make sure they're placed laterally for width and not anteriorly for forward growth. These will help to widen one's face as shown in the examples above.

Long hair: long hair helps to distract from narrow faces, the added width on the sides will give an illusionary addition of width to your face. Consider using wigs of some sort as your current hair won't work well for this unless you want to throw a bunch of chemicals at it.

Your nose doesn't look that crooked so I wouldn't worry too much about rhinoplasty. Facial width (well a lack of it) seems to be your biggest problem.

Women literally look at me with disgust so often bro, it’s so brutal, I didn’t know human beings were this fucked up. Most people are completely fucked in the head and ridiculously superficial. I was blue pilled for the longest time bro, genuinely thought that being a good person was all it was about. How wrong I was, discovered the black pill in December, and have never looked back. It has saved my life 100%
Tbh u look like the regular ltn considering people look better irl and frame saving you, do women really view you as subhuman?

why are you clean shaving? grow out ur moustache and goatee and line it up like this

Goatee

don't know why anyone hasnt suggested bimax yet, this guy has money so might as well get bimax to start of his surgeries.

Nope MSE is not cope, I have a 6 tooth smile bro, and a narrow palate, causing my narrow face. I need to address that because my smile is subhuman. It also makes my face and mouth wider. Without this and just getting implants, I’ll look retarded, since my mouth is narrow and will make me look laughable. I need to expand the maxilla. Jaw surgery is for those who don’t have forward growth. I have forward growth, just not width. Lip lift is a must tho, and rhino is not wasted money, would literally ascend my side profile so much bro. Under eye fillers are very safe. I think I have a decent idea on what to do now. Thank you very much.
I changed my mind you are high incel not low ltn

Thanks man
Also @

Can I not do Lefort 1 + MSE and MSDO to make the face shorter and wider?

• +1
Bro is not 21

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Sweet, anything else? I’m already getting under eye filler, lower lid retraction surgery, rhino, anything else to add to the list?
Thats a fuckin terrible list. Dont do undereye fillers. It will migrate and u will look disgusting and fake and girly. Only fillers on lips and chin are acceptable (idk about jaw yet but jaw implants mog that)

no way u are 21 lol

Thats a fuckin terrible list. Dont do undereye fillers. It will migrate and u will look disgusting and fake and girly. Only fillers on lips and chin are acceptable (idk about jaw yet but jaw implants mog that)
Yea, now that I think about it, do you think I should just do Lefort 1 + MSE and MSDO to make the face shorter and wider?

If youre a lefort candidate sure
I’m not a left candidate, but I need to shorten the fuck out of my face, it seems like it’s the only way. No?

I’m not a left candidate, but I need to shorten the fuck out of my face, it seems like it’s the only way. No?
I also wanna shorten my face but its very complicated

If u do lefort ur philtrum will be even longer and ud prob need a lip lift

If you did stuff on your cheeks and found the perfrct hairstyle your skull could look significantly shorter , potentially with addition of a jaw surgery or MSE. Would make a big diff

Incel. Get surgery on eyes and boost testosterone. Bad genetics
Can’t do shit about it bro, I mouth breathed and got sick a lot as a kid, acting like it’s in my control you fucking autist😭

View attachment 2999899View attachment 2999900
Can u respond to my dm nigger

time to ropemaxx sorry bro