Rate Me - 21M

Yeah my ass you do. Germany is number 1 on this, anything you guys achieved you did by my country lmao, get a grip. Europe mogs the shit out of you guys, OBO isn‘t done there bc only a few anount of people can do it financially.

Use PEEK implants then, i find them to look great tbh. And yes, offc the surgeon and the desginer work together. Idc about what they do, fact is they have good results and others don‘t.

OBO is not fucking useless for people like him, who have death tier IPD‘s
Germany has shit medical system Not Like IT was 10 years ago

No you have pretty brutal face and age really fast. You‘re one year older than me but we look like father and son. You‘re like 3.5PSL - 4.3/10 (LTN)

MSE is cope. MSDO might help but just get haw surgery atp. I don‘t think they would change your face really so no diffrence in looks.

Implants would give you lateral projection and make your face wider and give it more of an form, now it just looks straight and long.

Lip lift would just fix your upper lip, maybe you‘d end up looking gay afterwards
Rhino is wasted money
Idk if undereye fillers are dangerous or not, but as i said- get the implants stop running away from

No you have pretty brutal face and age really fast. You‘re one year older than me but we look like father and son. You‘re like 3.5PSL - 4.3/10 (LTN)

MSE is cope. MSDO might help but just get haw surgery atp. I don‘t think they would change your face really so no diffrence in looks.

Implants would give you lateral projection and make your face wider and give it more of an form, now it just looks straight and long.

Lip lift would just fix your upper lip, maybe you‘d end up looking gay afterwards
Rhino is wasted money
Idk if undereye fillers are dangerous or not, but as i said- get the implants stop running away from them
Nope MSE is not cope, I have a 6 tooth smile bro, and a narrow palate, causing my narrow face. I need to address that because my smile is subhuman. It also makes my face and mouth wider. Without this and just getting implants, I’ll look retarded, since my mouth is narrow and will make me look laughable. I need to expand the maxilla. Jaw surgery is for those who don’t have forward growth. I have forward growth, just not width. Lip lift is a must tho, and rhino is not wasted money, would literally ascend my side profile so much bro. Under eye fillers are very safe. I think I have a decent idea on what to do now. Thank you very much.

• +1
Reactions: nword49
Nope MSE is not cope, I have a 6 tooth smile bro, and a narrow palate, causing my narrow face. I need to address that because my smile is subhuman. It also makes my face and mouth wider. Without this and just getting implants, I’ll look retarded, since my mouth is narrow and will make me look laughable. I need to expand the maxilla. Jaw surgery is for those who don’t have forward growth. I have forward growth, just not width. Lip lift is a must tho, and rhino is not wasted money, would literally ascend my side profile so much bro. Under eye fillers are very safe. I think I have a decent idea on what to do now. Thank you very much.
You Look Like a GIGA aggressive Guy called simon
In ward He used to Break Doors and hit women and smoke cigarretes inside
Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, WanderingBurro and depressionmaxxing
Germany has shit medical system Not Like IT was 10 years ago
Your country literally lets black people graduate even tho they‘re way worse than others just for diversity. Your results look like garbage too. Yo shit is overpriced too. Please don‘t try to ever compare to europe when it comes to literally anything besides the military.

Your 6 tooth smile is caused by your shit narrow maxilla. Widening the palate only widens the lower part of it, stretches your palate and teeth and makes your smile look out of place. Jaw surgery can widen your palate too. You should do MSE yes, but don‘t think it‘ll make a diff.

Implants again are an good decision but cope with whatever keeps you alive. You‘re black and prolly have a negroid pheno sideprofile, your forward growth is mostly in the lower maxilla.

Send side profile

Nvm you don‘t have the negroid pheno.

You Look Like a GIGA aggressive Guy called simon
In ward He used to Break Doors and hit women and smoke cigarretes inside
Jfl
I will looks
Your country literally lets black people graduate even tho they‘re way worse than others just for diversity. Your results look like garbage too. Yo shit is overpriced too. Please don‘t try to ever compare to europe when it comes to literally anything besides the military.

Your 6 tooth smile is caused by your shit narrow maxilla. Widening the palate only widens the lower part of it, stretches your palate and teeth and makes your smile look out of place. Jaw surgery can widen your palate too. You should do MSE yes, but don‘t think it‘ll make a diff.

Implants again are an good decision but cope with whatever keeps you alive. You‘re black and prolly have a negroid pheno sideprofile, your forward growth is mostly in the lower maxilla.

Send side profile

Send side profile
Not black, Egyptian lmaooo. But you just proved my point, MSE and MSDO is the way.

• +1

Send side profile
Cuckmany

Attachments

• IMG_5903.jpeg
    IMG_5903.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1

Send side profile
Just sent

• +1

Send side profile
Any thoughts?

• +1
Yeah my ass you do. Germany is number 1 on this, anything you guys achieved you did by my country lmao, get a grip. Europe mogs the shit out of you guys, OBO isn‘t done there bc only a few anount of people can do it financially.

Use PEEK implants then, i find them to look great tbh. And yes, offc the surgeon and the desginer work together. Idc about what they do, fact is they have good results and others don‘t.

OBO is not fucking useless for people like him, who have death tier IPD‘s
Plenty of desperate euro cucks and other med students begging to get into us residencies. Just because you do dog shit aesthetic surgeries which are anomalies, doesn't mean it's the best. OBO is useless everywhere. The idiots getting it will have strabismus and worse symptoms.

The previous guy who got it still hasn't recovered. giant doesn't have good results, if you simply use your brain and look at his following you can see the randoms he follows who used him as a designer, these people look like barbie dolls even with angle and lighting fraud.

America is top at running clinical trials and research, with abundance in pharmaceuticals. The only thing germany has better is public healthcare which is good if you are a poor fuck. Which is exaclty why autists here run to europe to get surgery and then proceed to get botched due it being cheap in both price and quality

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
Bro you literally have no forward growth 😭

Please come back once your educated on the topic

Plenty of desperate euro cucks and other med students begging to get into us residencies. Just because you do dog shit aesthetic surgeries which are anomalies, doesn't mean it's the best. OBO is useless everywhere. The idiots getting it will have strabismus and worse symptoms.

The previous guy who got it still hasn't recovered. giant doesn't have good results, if you simply use your brain and look at his following you can see the randoms he follows who used him as a designer, these people look like barbie dolls even with angle and lighting fraud.

America is top at running clinical trials and research, with abundance in pharmaceuticals. The only thing germany has better is public healthcare which is good if you are a poor fuck. Which is exaclty why autists here run to europe to get surgery and then proceed to get botched due it being cheap in both price and quality
Shizo ramblings

Looks closer to subhuman to me honestly
Textbook ltn tbh, subhuman is like deformed/unfathomably ugly tier tbh op is just ugly af. Biggest failo is his midface and his philtrum and lips. Looks like a dr seuss character irl

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and dervw4cenks
FFS, might as well just quit, I can’t even be a 6/10?
I mean with extensive surgery maybe. You’re extremely unfortunate with that baseline there’s no hope for it without cosmetic surgery bro. Atleast u know what to do now to ascend and look human

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
LTN and possibly capped due to unfortunate ratios. Unless you’re willing to do some crazy surgeries and implants…
I cannot find or name a single ratio on this dude’s face that is ideal tbh

Shizo ramblings
truth hurts doesn't it cuck boy, can't argue with facts so you cry like a baby jfl. Eurocuck being a eurocuck nothing new.

OP, grow beard, do soft maxes, consult with actual surgeons not shithead giant.
genioplasty, lip lift
get some microfillers before committing to implants and you will get a feel of what is to come with implants in that case.
Less is more.

Textbook ltn tbh, subhuman is like deformed/unfathomably ugly tier tbh op is just ugly af. Biggest failo is his midface and his philtrum and lips. Looks like a dr seuss character irl
LTN is an abbreviation for "low tier normie" implying they're pretty common, like 1 in 10 people. I don't think OP is 1 in 10 people. I've only seen 1 person in my entire lifespan IRL that was on the same looks level as OP, respectfully.

LTN is an abbreviation for "low tier normie" implying they're pretty common, like 1 in 10 people. I don't think OP is 1 in 10 people. I've only seen 1 person in my entire lifespan IRL that was on the same looks level as OP, respectfully.
#respectfully

Yeah tbf he doesn’t look human in this pic

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
truth hurts doesn't it cuck boy, can't argue with facts so you cry like a baby jfl. Eurocuck being a eurocuck nothing new.

genioplasty, lip lift
get some microfillers before committing to implants and you will get a feel of what is to come with implants in that case.
Less is more.
Keep arguing with your wifes boyfriend, i‘ve said everything already

Fucking hell, lip lift coming soon bro, give me a month

• +1
Yeah tbf he doesn’t look human in this pic
Jeez bro, it’s not like a chose to look like this, this website is brutal asf, I’m gonna get surgeries either way bro, but Dahm bro😂

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and nword49

genioplasty, lip lift
Less is more.
Okay, so genioplasty as well?

• +1
Bro you literally have no forward growth 😭

Please come back once your educated on the topic
i’m confused he seems to have pretty normal forward growth other than his projection can you explain to me how he’s not forward grown i feel retarded

i’m confused he seems to have pretty normal forward growth other than his projection can you explain to me how he’s not forward grown i feel retarded
He lifted his head up to the sky, fg is measured by the fh plane

I’ll Update y’all on this thread on July 22nd and 23rd when I get a lip lift and under eye filler, in December when I get rhino and genio, and sometime next year when I get lower lid retraction surgery —-> All to be a MTN JFL

• +1
I’ll Update y’all on this thread on July 22nd and 23rd when I get a lip lift and under eye filler, in December when I get rhino and genio, and sometime next year when I get lower lid retraction surgery —-> All to be a MTN JFL
Might just call it a day after that for a little while until I get MSE and MSDO to widen my face

I appreciate the criticism and the honesty tho, at least y’all weren’t like “you don’t look bad”

Looking forward to ur ascension bro. Btw how do u get treated by girls or just society in general

Looking forward to ur ascension bro. Btw how do u get treated by girls or just society in general
Horribly bro, you have no clue. Kissed 3 women in my whole life bro, absolutely insane. Most of you would have roped living my life. My parents literally tell me I’m delusional for the way I think. I contemplate suicide from time to time, I’m always alone, no one takes me seriously, even tho I’m 6”1, and my social life is non existent. If paying a surgeon means I can start fucking bitches and getting some sense of normal being, then so be it bro. This shit is ass, and the only reason I haven’t roped is because of religion and the fact that I’m 6”1 and the fact that I have money, simple as that. Other than that, I would’ve been gone ages ago

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, Klaas Vaaker, Zherko and 1 other person
Horribly bro, you have no clue. Kissed 3 women in my whole life bro, absolutely insane. Most of you would have roped living my life. My parents literally tell me I’m delusional for the way I think. I contemplate suicide from time to time, I’m always alone, no one takes me seriously, even tho I’m 6”1, and my social life is non existent. If paying a surgeon means I can start fucking bitches and getting some sense of normal being, then so be it bro. This shit is ass, and the only reason I haven’t roped is because of religion and the fact that I’m 6”1 and the fact that I have money, simple as that. Other than that, I would’ve been gone ages ago
Women literally look at me with disgust so often bro, it’s so brutal, I didn’t know human beings were this fucked up. Most people are completely fucked in the head and ridiculously superficial. I was blue pilled for the longest time bro, genuinely thought that being a good person was all it was about. How wrong I was, discovered the black pill in December, and have never looked back. It has saved my life 100%

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Klaas Vaaker
Women literally look at me with disgust so often bro, it’s so brutal, I didn’t know human beings were this fucked up. Most people are completely fucked in the head and ridiculously superficial. I was blue pilled for the longest time bro, genuinely thought that being a good person was all it was about. How wrong I was, discovered the black pill in December, and have never looked back. It has saved my life 100%
It saved your life? Thought it would ruin you tbh. People are incredibly harsh by nature

It saved your life? Thought it would ruin you tbh. People are incredibly harsh by nature
I’m so stone cold bro, this is why I post in forums like this knowing I’ll get made fun of and laughed at. I’m literally so narcissistic bro, I don’t feel any emotions anymore. This is what being treated like shit for 10+ years does to someone bro. I needed answers, and the blackpill gave me answers and it gave me hope bro. Fucking love this community

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, Zherko and depressionmaxxing
My heart truly breaks for you dude, you deserve way better than this. But you also do not deserve me or any girls’ pity. Your main focus right now should be hardmaxxing to become human. MTN range would be realistic after lip lift or what not (uneducated on the topic of cosmetic surgeries), but if you really want to buxx out you could probably be above average facially. Gymmaxx, dripmaxx, hairmaxx, skincaremaxx, tanmaxx, and latissemaxx. Get lean and build muscle mass, and you’ll have HTN smv after some easy surgeries and complete softmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker

I legit can never look at humanity the same anymore bro. Being treated like shit for 10+ years absolutely numbs you to everything. I can’t even feel sorry for people when bad shit happens to them, sometimes I even laugh, I’m too fucked in the head now bro

• +1
My heart truly breaks for you dude, you deserve way better than this. But you also do not deserve me or any girls’ pity. Your main focus right now should be hardmaxxing to become human. MTN range would be realistic after lip lift or what not (uneducated on the topic of cosmetic surgeries), but if you really want to buxx out you could probably be above average facially. Gymmaxx, dripmaxx, hairmaxx, skincaremaxx, tanmaxx, and latissemaxx. Get lean and build muscle mass, and you’ll have HTN smv after some easy surgeries and complete softmaxxing.
I know, not asking for your pity, you asked me how people treated me and I told you how they treat me bro. I’m all in on this surgery shit, I don’t give a fuck anymore. And tbh, I don’t think I can ever go back to being a normal person after this. I will always just be a dickhead, simply because I was treated like shit for so long, nothing I can do about it.

• +1
I know, not asking for your pity, you asked me how people treated me and I told you how they treat me bro. I’m all in on this surgery shit, I don’t give a fuck anymore. And tbh, I don’t think I can ever go back to being a normal person after this. I will always just be a dickhead, simply because I was treated like shit for so long, nothing I can do about it.
I legit can never look at humanity the same anymore bro. Being treated like shit for 10+ years absolutely numbs you to everything. I can’t even feel sorry for people when bad shit happens to them, sometimes I even laugh, I’m too fucked in the head now bro
When I was borderline subhuman at the lowest position I’ve ever been in at life I’ve noticed so many differences and changes in how people treat you, respond to you, look at you, it’s so crazy. I’m still in a bad position but less ugly and better looking but people are just awful, I’m spiteful to society the same way as you because of the way some people have treated me. I resonate with you deeply and I hope one day you make it. I wish the best of luck to you, no one deserves what me, you, or any other person has had to go through. Keep us updated

• +1
Women literally look at me with disgust so often bro //// I’m always alone, no one takes me seriously and my social life is non existent //// This is what being treated like shit for 10+ years does to someone bro

Kissed 3 women

dude, take your meds and fuck off

I've only seen 1 person in my entire lifespan IRL that was on the same looks level as OP, respectfully.

What a ridiculous statement, op is literally an average ethnic New Yorker

• +1
When I was borderline subhuman at the lowest position I’ve ever been in at life I’ve noticed so many differences and changes in how people treat you, respond to you, look at you, it’s so crazy. I’m still in a bad position but less ugly and better looking but people are just awful, I’m spiteful to society the same way as you because of the way some people have treated me. I resonate with you deeply and I hope one day you make it. I wish the best of luck to you, no one deserves what me, you, or any other person has had to go through. Keep us updated
I appreciate it man, I will keep you guys updated on future posts. This blackpill shit has literally been the best thing to ever happen to me. Fucking love this community, never gonna leave, even after all the surgeries and ascension

I’m so stone cold bro, this is why I post in forums like this knowing I’ll get made fun of and laughed at. I’m literally so narcissistic bro, I don’t feel any emotions anymore. This is what being treated like shit for 10+ years does to someone bro. I needed answers, and the blackpill gave me answers and it gave me hope bro. Fucking love this community
Sounds like an abused dog but alr good luck

dude, take your meds and fuck off

What a ridiculous statement, op is literally an average ethnic New Yorker
Yea right, shut the fuck up, I’m definitely just not going to take “medications” as if taking medications is going to fix your face and your life. Fuck off with your bullshit comments