Rate me 23 khhv dravidian curry

Lol major cope
I have seen guys who are way uglier than him who slay just by having a muscular ripped physique.

He looks great tbh.

Face is rarely a limitation, even for ugly guys, as long as you have muscles.

CAN YOU GUYS STOP COMMENTING ON THIS YEAR OLD PHOTO. I AGED HELLA BAD AND LOOK LIKE COMPLETEL SHIT COMPARED TO THIS, RIGHT NOW.
I wasn’t referring to you but @RabidRosaries

I have seen guys who are way uglier than him who slay just by having a muscular ripped physique.

He looks great tbh.

Face is rarely a limitation, even for ugly guys, as long as you have muscles.
Are we talking about @RabidRosaries

I wasn’t referring to you but @RabidRosaries
Nah. All those surgeries you told him to get won't work out. He'd just end up looking uncanny and weird.

He won't ever be a chadlite due to eye area and pheno. But he can get LTRs with indian beckies with some effort. Could land a stacy if he is moneymaxxed/statusmaxxxed.

Nah. All those surgeries you told him to get won't work out. He'd just end up looking uncanny and weird.

He won't ever be a chadlite due to eye area and pheno. But he can get LTRs with indian beckies with some effort. Could land a stacy if he is moneymaxxed/statusmaxxxed.
It’s better to loook uncanny then how he is rn. Rn he looks uncanny af

It’s better to loook uncanny then how he is rn. Rn he looks uncanny af
He doesn't look uncanny at all. He is basically a below-average looking dude who looks like a street shitter.

I mean all those surgeries could work out in theory but tbh he'd probably just end up looking like an indian version of that dude who spent 500k on surgeries. Not worth it imo.

He doesn't look uncanny at all. He is basically a below-average looking dude who looks like a street shitter.

I mean all those surgeries could work out in theory but tbh he'd probably just end up looking like an indian version of that dude who spent 500k on surgeries. Not worth it imo.
I look like a streetshitter? :lul::lul::lul:

I look like a streetshitter? :lul::lul::lul:
Not you bro. You have an indian pheno but it is not that bad. You are just a mentalcel.

We are talking about RabidRosaries.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18340 and House Lannister

Bro , That's ideal .
Infact I would advice him to put more shit on his face , the blacker the better .
With enough effort , he would get" BBC Halo " . :feelshah: