Rate me, 25 yo lurking for years

friendly local

friendly local

Bronze
Woke up and decided is time to ask the experts haha

two of the pics i think have those filters my phone (xiaomi) uses to smooth your skin you guys probably can tell which ones, if these looks aspie i gotta add these pic are the best i have lmao literally took dozens of tries to get my smile to look at least human

I am considering either lip fillers or a lip lift as my long philtrum is probably my worse feature, problem is i am basically broke and in college debt, im about to graduate and there isnt as much debt left so i thinking next year i could turn my life around a bit and start spending more on my appearance, nowadays even paying for a gym subscription is a bit outside my budget :lul::lul::lul:

as you can guess i get no bitches and stack no paper

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7098 and Xangsane
20220507 150944

Improvements: lower gonial angle, more pronounced chin, thinner mandibular body, sunken supralabial part, higher subnasal part. Glabella more marked and forehead more angled and marked. raised eyes and eyebrows, longer lips

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
View attachment 1669780

Improvements: lower gonial angle, more pronounced chin, thinner mandibular body, sunken supralabial part, higher subnasal part. Glabella more marked and forehead more angled and marked. raised eyes and eyebrows, longer lips
honest to god, that looks like a neanderthal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Prince88, Cope>rope and 4 others
You look normal bro why aren't you doing well

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Jerzy Bondov, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Jerzy Bondov, Broski and 2 others
Chadlite if tall

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, GorLee, Xangsane and 2 others
We saw you’re bumble results. You are solid chadlite

Op is a turanid warrior

We saw you’re bumble results. You are solid chadlite
dunno man those were in seattle and since bumble only lets you swipe a few times i couldnt even see if they were at least decent looking
i dont even have money to leave this shithole:lul::lul:

Op is a turanid warrior
explain further?

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
bump goddamnit

two of the pics i think have those filters my phone (xiaomi) uses to smooth your skin you guys probably can tell which ones, if these looks aspie i gotta add these pic are the best i have lmao literally took dozens of tries to get my smile to look at least human

I am considering either lip fillers or a lip lift as my long philtrum is probably my worse feature, problem is i am basically broke and in college debt, im about to graduate and there isnt as much debt left so i thinking next year i could turn my life around a bit and start spending more on my appearance, nowadays even paying for a gym subscription is a bit outside my budget :lul::lul::lul:

Hold be worse, stop making a derp face and workout

you are good to go honestly

Chadlite face

You aren't ugly bro
Solid 4.25 PSL, almost high normie

I have seen you somewhere before

HTN

• +1
Reactions: friendly local

first and third pic make you look really good, surprised you aren't getting any girls

• +1
Reactions: friendly local
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
seen your pics before. I remember telling you the tiktok curtains don't fit you. you look good in the first few pics. solid htn.

• +1
Reactions: friendly local, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 7098
shorter hair looks better on you

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and friendly local
first and third pic make you look really good, surprised you aren't getting any girls
imma being honest to you my man i dont really left my basement much besides strictly going to college, i tell myself i dont get a lot of matches in tinder because i use the same number/email in all my experiments but im probably just coping hard:lul::lul::lul:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
on another note, i love you all but did none of you read the lip lift/lip filler part?

potential here is unlimited

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bogii, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7098
potential here is unlimited

View attachment 1670962
my man i swear i would get ripped, i was solid 10-15 pounds heavier a year ago but lost everything due to having to go back to college (it was virtual due to the pandemic lel and that way i could work almost full time) it sounds as excuses but i am not first world poor, i am south american poor, even the gym and a proper diet are commodities, but soon i hope i can get my life on track, i need my title as engineer to get an actual salary instead of my current misery :feelswah:

would run the risk of making you look gay
yeah it honestly scares me a bit, i guess im just gonna get ripped instead of getting any surgery

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7098 and Chowdog
in term of bones and like general harmony you are definetely a chadlite, but i can see you lacking some spice, maybe thats why you dont have high success, i feel that the glasses and long hair definetely give you some spice, compliment that with some GOOD dressing (nothing of wearing plain stuff but without going crazy) so you dont look plain, you should be good with that

You are normie-htn

Unironically gl. Go to US and slay

Lose the glasses
Never get hair longer than this

And you're good. Don't touch your fucking lips, you lips are not ugly enough to take such a massive risk on them. Lip filler could potentially help you a bit, if you get your lips to around ~1:1,5-2 in terms of upper to lower lip ratio.

But really your money would be better spent on food and gym

leaving south america seems like a far off dream View attachment 1671213
:bluepill: Stay and make your country a better place
:redpill: You'll make better money and get better women outside of your country
:blackpill: You'll probably not make out until you've got a decent amount of job experience as an engineer, and even after that western firms wouldn't value that experience much.

• +1
Reactions: friendly local and Deleted member 18840
View attachment 1671231
Lose the glasses
Never get hair longer than this

And you're good. Don't touch your fucking lips, you lips are not ugly enough to take such a massive risk on them. Lip filler could potentially help you a bit, if you get your lips to around ~1:1,5-2 in terms of upper to lower lip ratio.

But really your money would be better spent on food and gym

:bluepill: Stay and make your country a better place
:redpill: You'll make better money and get better women outside of your country
:blackpill: You'll probably not make out until you've got a decent amount of job experience as an engineer, and even after that western firms wouldn't value that experience much.
dont get me wrong i dont care about this godforsaken hellhole but to put it simple, we have been planning for a trip overseas with friends and it has still taken YEARS of saving to even buy the plane tickets lmao
if i could i would leave in a heartbeat but i dont wanna be a illegal hobo in the us/europe

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
How come i cant edit the OP?

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
What fucking retards in this forum thought this guy was Asian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948

Users who are viewing this thread

Back