Reactions: Blackgymmax
wedding crashers comedy GIF

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, GuyFromSingapore, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
no
Same bf in both videos
Do you think there is a big difference in facial fat going from 17 to 12% bf? Also you just seemed way more bloated in before, maybe due to stubble and skin idk.

Just
Do you think there is a big difference in facial fat going from 17 to 12% bf? Also you just seemed way more bloated in before, maybe due to stubble and skin idk.
Just grew bones man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635 and qsabathi
Blackgymmax do you want to be part of my cool minecraft hypixel Bedwars clan?

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
Just

Just grew bones man
How old are you? Also nice ascension, I can’t rate for shit but you definitely are more attractive than any black dude I’ve seen in DC.

Said The Curry Who Calls Himself HTN
If I would be HTN then I would be weak HTN, Bgm would be strong HTN, u just feel a need to gatekeep HTN cause this is when someone can be seen as objectively good looking.

Narcy as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, GuyFromSingapore and PointOfNoReturn
Monkeylite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 29651 and 2 others
Just test
No need for had compounds
Would you be willing to help me out in PMs with what to look for in deciding which source to buy it from?
That'd be a great help

Also with your body you're tyrone overall, my rating prior was in regards to face

Didnt even realize these are the same people. Did you get mandibular angle implants or are those fillers.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh and IndraBC
you don't look human tbh because you were black and tried to look white idk I can't describe it

• JFL
Reactions: nanefer
what did you do for eye area ? cantho + smth for undereye (fat graft/filler/implant) ?

Would you be willing to help me out in PMs with what to look for in deciding which source to buy it from?
That'd be a great help
I buy from a really good irl

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Magnum Opus
subhuman with horse fur in his hair. are you trying to larp as your auntie nigger? take that weave out mirin eye area tho literally saves you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 43058, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
Y is this nigga wearing keys on his neck like he is gonna forget them and not be able to get into his house for like the 10th time?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, helpmeascend, nanefer and 1 other person
Why r u r eyebrows a mile away from ur eyes and still have hooding?? Did u get uee filler or do u have that much fat naturally

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Blackgymmax
Goofy aaah nigga

Damn I was late to this niggas thread mirin ascension though.
You looked like exactly like Danny Duncan’s black friend Roscoe before when you were black, now you look like Danny Duncan himself.

Tyronelite.

Mogger in Toronto.

Can pull a strong htb white woman.

Seriously, gtfo this forum and go slay my great nigger

I'm your biggest fan but objectively yoy are HTN- Tyronelite imo. You have psl features but they don't harmonize well with your face. You look robotic and not someone who looks effortlessly GL. Your nose while better than it was before looks kinda artificial, your jaw while defined looks uncanny because of the soft tissues that slightly throw off the lower third but that is me beinf notpicky. Still well above average for a black guy imo.

Thots?.

@Kamui @TheTakeoverHasBegun @bishōnenmaxxer @Bushman

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, proxyy, Bushman and 3 others
I'm your biggest fan but objectively yoy are HTN- Tyronelite imo. You have psl features but they don't harmonize well with your face. You look robotic and not someone who looks effortlessly GL. Your nose while better than it was before looks kinda artificial, your jaw while defined looks uncanny because of the soft tissues that slightly throw off the lower third but that is me beinf notpicky. Still well above average for a black guy imo.

Thots?.

@Kamui @TheTakeoverHasBegun @bishōnenmaxxer @Bushman
He doesn't look like a real person
Honestly, tell me I'm lying when I say he looks like sunny from I, Robot

IMG 2031

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, 5.5psl, Deleted member 33136 and 6 others
Tyronemaxxed, HTN. Still, even though wide noses are more normal for that kind of face, I still think it's wide to the point of being a failo. Needs a better haircut too. I think the beard looks alright, dunno why everyone is telling you to shave it.

@Blackgymmax bro pls help me ascend i was a black subhuman like you

Screenshot 20231123 141843 Gallery

Why do you have a slave tag around your neck? Thought they freed yall sometime ago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, 5.5psl, Deleted member 6583 and 3 others
Why r u r eyebrows a mile away from ur eyes and still have hooding?? Did u get uee filler or do u have that much fat naturally
I have no idea lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
Nigga the sasuke of self hating black .orgers but I'm the rock lee/naruto

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and GuyFromSingapore
I hate your personality (yes am a men, not foids) .. But you ascended hard, no doubt you are chadlite now, and i respect all the effort you did for, good job bro, hope you enjoy life now.

nigger to nigger transfrmation (sfcel cope)

• Love it
View attachment 2566246
View attachment 2566264

People really think I never ascended and that I still look like shit lol. Subhumans in a bucket
Anyways take shots at me and I may replace my hair with 2 strand twist like those ugly tiktok black dudes
Physique and dreads halo.
PSL doesn’t matter for black guy, but you’re above average for black.

But you’re cucked by your autism. For a black guy to slay the rules are: be NT, have good drip, have good height, have good physique, dreads halo (not necessary but helps)

tyronelite
7/10
my fav nigga

• JFL